Help Needed: Trying to set up a helpline kinda thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 10:51 AM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Trying to set up a helpline kinda thread

Hey all, wanted to know if i could/should set up a helpline kind of thread since I work at a dealership. I want to help out my fellow man here at Acurazine and get answers to peoples questions they may not want to ask their own dealership, or help get the truth to them if they feel like they are not getting an honest answer from their local place of business. I am not looking to sell, advertise, or solicit anything other than help answer questions. Can I do this? and if i can, which subforum should I do it in? I would be willing to post in each model subforum if neccisary but I want to make sure I blanket all the good people of this forum so I can help as many as I can. Thanks in advance
Old 01-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,582 Likes on 6,629 Posts
that's what most of us postwhores do, we just go into whichever thread we may have knowledge to share with and post don't really need a specific thread, just a little extra legwork on your part.

I constantly click on thew New Posts https://acurazine.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew link and see what posts come up across all the subforums and just whore away
Old 01-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by trippvail
Hey all, wanted to know if i could/should set up a helpline kind of thread since I work at a dealership. I want to help out my fellow man here at Acurazine and get answers to peoples questions they may not want to ask their own dealership, or help get the truth to them if they feel like they are not getting an honest answer from their local place of business. I am not looking to sell, advertise, or solicit anything other than help answer questions. Can I do this? and if i can, which subforum should I do it in? I would be willing to post in each model subforum if neccisary but I want to make sure I blanket all the good people of this forum so I can help as many as I can. Thanks in advance
I'll check this out and let you know.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:22 PM
10th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ron A
I'll check this out and let you know.
Thanks Ron, just want to help out as much as I can. If there were a thread where us sales, service, and parts guys for Acura could go to answer questions that everyone else may have, that would be an awesome resource and would help us stand apart from the other forums out there. I am more than willing to put in my time to help out the community here, as I have been lurking and getting help since 2013. Just trying to give back! Cheers!
Old 01-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Originally Posted by trippvail
Thanks Ron, just want to help out as much as I can. If there were a thread where us sales, service, and parts guys for Acura could go to answer questions that everyone else may have, that would be an awesome resource and would help us stand apart from the other forums out there. I am more than willing to put in my time to help out the community here, as I have been lurking and getting help since 2013. Just trying to give back! Cheers!
I'm still working on this and sent you a PM concerning this matter.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:41 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
from the 7 years that Ive been here, I have seen posters such as yourself who work at a dealership, post a "ask all questions" thread.
I can remember 2 off hand, but there is likely more, as people work at dealerships all the time and you arent the first to come up with the idea.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:42 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
"I work at a dealership, ask me questions"

"I'm a police officer, ask me questions!"

basically, it's a reddit AMA threads...