Forum Suggestion: Duplicate of :eek: Smiley in the "Smilie List"

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 10:44 PM

Received 7,772 Likes on 5,045 Posts
Duplicate of :eek: Smiley in the "Smilie List"

Rather by happenstance, this evening I noticed that the : eek : smilie shows up twice in the Smilie List when you click the [More] link to the right of the post text entry field.

I'm sure this was just a minor oversight on the part of some poor, underpaid, code monkey, so I hope I don't get anyone in too much trouble for pointing out their shoddy coding and absolutely reprehensible excuse for beta-testing and validation. I mean, I don't think anyone should be executed, per se, but perhaps a permanent disfiguring of their non-dominant hand would be appropriate?

If there are any cost savings associated from fixing this oversight, I'd like to go ahead and preemptively decline any offers of compensation you may offer me for finding this egregious error and instead offer that said compensation be donated to a worthwhile charity like schools for kids who can't read good and stuff.

In conclusion, this: appear twice in the list of smilies and is no doubt responsible for all of the database problems you've been having and may also be the original source of global warming. Please see that this situation is rectified immediately or else I will be forced to ask to speak to your manager at which time I will threaten to take my forum participation elsewhere.

Thank you for your consideration.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Jeff

Received 815 Likes on 726 Posts
lol would you piss off