Help Needed: Importing tables from Microsoft Word

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2022, 11:14 AM
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Importing tables from Microsoft Word

I was able to post my write-up of my fuel analysis of my 17 MDX and compare that data to my former vehicle. When I copy that data from Word since I have to type everything out to make sure everything is perfect, the tables are missing and completely messing up the data points that I have put in the table. How can I make sure this is done properly, or does the forum not support and doesn't have an option for data tables?
Old 01-25-2022, 02:54 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,771 Likes on 4,342 Posts
Originally Posted by datechboss101
I was able to post my write-up of my fuel analysis of my 17 MDX and compare that data to my former vehicle. When I copy that data from Word since I have to type everything out to make sure everything is perfect, the tables are missing and completely messing up the data points that I have put in the table. How can I make sure this is done properly, or does the forum not support and doesn't have an option for data tables?

I've never had success with 'table like' material being posted.

The only suggestion I have is to screen shot the relevant table and post the picture. Another might be to post it as a PDF. If I recall correctly, the forum does support PDF attachements.

Apologies in advance if that is not helpful.