AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Man, You got me all excited-an actual girl at a meet :drool:

I didn't know i had this effect on men too!! hahaha Move out the way Waddy, there's a new STUD in town!! :toocool:

Waddy 02-25-2005 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mai_CL-S
I love this forum!! No hard feelings Waddy, sorry for disappointing you. :leghump:

You bastard, but you said if i held you like in my avatar and your name is Mai, like Mai's Restaraunt downtown and she' s a woman.

You, you, you, you, you.................you're a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I will now set myself on fire.

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
You bastard, but you said if i held you like in my avatar and your name is Mai, like Mai's Restaraunt downtown and she' s a woman.

Yea, Mai is my last name. And I figured Mai is pronounced like "MY" Get it? (MY CL-S) Its all good. Atleast I know that my MOJO is still working, BABY!! (Austin Powers, not hitting on you Waddy)

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 10:22 AM

Its funny how I don't even know you guys but I talk like I do. Hope you guys don't take anything i say personal. Just trying to have some fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys though :thumbsup: .

Waddy 02-25-2005 10:28 AM

Its funny how I don't even know you guys but I talk like I do. Hope you guys don't take anything i say personal. Just trying to have some fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys though :thumbsup: .

Oh yeah we're cool, but if I catch you looking at my ass we're gonna have to box. :rofl:

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 10:34 AM

Oh yeah we're cool, but if I catch you looking at my ass we're gonna have to box. :rofl:

:pervert: I think I'll bring my GF just in case you or ATX think about :spank:. hahaha

Hou-RL 02-25-2005 10:53 AM

Hey I have an 05 RL, Can I join in or is this just for CL and TL guys. I also have an '04 996 TT. Just like to hang out sometimes and check out possilble mods. Kind of old now turning towards the grave age and all. :wish:

Waddy 02-25-2005 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Hou-RL
Hey I have an 05 RL, Can I join in or is this just for CL and TL guys. I also have an '04 996 TT. Just like to hang out sometimes and check out possilble mods. Kind of old now turning towards the grave age and all. :wish:

If I am showing up with my Altima I am sure you will be welcomed with the RL.

You should bring the 996 too, but hmmm you can't drive both now can you? You'll need a second driver. Aww hell, I volunteer to drive the 996 for you, what can I say I have a big heart I sacrifice for my fellow acuraziners.

G 02-25-2005 11:02 AM

If I am showing up with my Altima I am sure you will be welcomed with the RL.

You should bring the 996 too, but hmmm you can't drive both now can you? You'll need a second driver. Aww hell, I volunteer to drive the 996 for you, what can I say I have a big heart I sacrifice for my fellow acuraziners.

Such a fine fellow you are-offering to drive his Porsche.

I fell so unloved now, my Z06 is not wanted. I think that I will go set myself on fire now. hehehehe

Really though, take the 911, I want to see how she runs against the Z06 :pervert: :jesuslol: :racing:

G 02-25-2005 11:04 AM

:pervert: I think I'll bring my GF just in case you or ATX think about :spank:. hahaha

Careful now, you wouldn't want to loose your pretty lady now, would you? If you bring her, make sure that you are very stable in your relationship, cause it's not my fualt that the ladies are atracted to me like fat kids on cake.

G 02-25-2005 11:15 AM

So, my dad drove my Z06 over this past weekend and fell in love with it. He has been wanting a convertible for some time-so, we are going to pick his new toy today, a 2000 Converitble Vette:

http://www.corvettepalace.com/invent...-4_view_lg.jpg

I still can't believe that hs bought this. My mom is surprised also. But heck, this is cool as shiet!!

htown 02-25-2005 11:34 AM

Hahah I've seen the ladies in the CL, but no iforged wheels :(

htown 02-25-2005 11:38 AM

I say bring the RL if you've already broken in the engine to see how it is in the twisties, but if you haven't bring the Porsche! Either way you're more then welcome to come :thumbsup:

htown 02-25-2005 11:38 AM

Careful now, you wouldn't want to loose your pretty lady now, would you? If you bring her, make sure that you are very stable in your relationship, cause it's not my fualt that the ladies are atracted to me like fat kids on cake.

Sweet!

htown 02-25-2005 11:45 AM

We're gonna have a variety of cars. Z06, TA, Altima, Porsche/RL, sounds good to me! Bring the RL, you'll be the only AWD there

htown 02-25-2005 11:46 AM

Any supercharged CL / TL's coming?

leolebo28 02-25-2005 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by TypeSblkura
i swear i think everyone knows each other but me...gunna b weird

Its all good I dont know anyone either

leolebo28 02-25-2005 11:51 AM

Is anyone thats coming from DFW area? Might be fun to cruise down to Houston with a few cars.

htown 02-25-2005 11:56 AM

Hey leolebo28, post in the dallas meet to see if anyone wants to roll down with you..you have to go the last page though..

htown 02-25-2005 11:59 AM

I'm hoping we're bigger or just as big as this meet..

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/7159/a9um.jpg

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 12:25 PM

hahahaha if you can snake my GF away from me you deserve her! Goodluck trying though hope you gots the MAGIC STICK!! :shocker:

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 12:28 PM

Bring em out!!! Been wanting to see how an RL looks inside. Us poor folks can only afford CL's. I think the Z06, Altima, and RL should be in the Front of the Pack. Everyone have their walkie talkies?

G 02-25-2005 12:46 PM

hahahaha if you can snake my GF away from me you deserve her! Goodluck trying though hope you gots the MAGIC STICK!! :shocker:

dude, I swear, you are gonna laugh when you finally meet me.

G 02-25-2005 12:47 PM

Bring em out!!! Been wanting to see how an RL looks inside. Us poor folks can only afford CL's. I think the Z06, Altima, and RL should be in the Front of the Pack. Everyone have their walkie talkies?

I have an extra one that I will be bringing if anyone needs one.

JGsTL-S 02-25-2005 01:09 PM

awesome! I havent been postin here much and come back to a fat meet in my town. Imma see if I can make it too. I want to see some mods in person since I dont have any yet!!
Got a wedding coming up tho so I'm not a definte in yet until I get the o.k. from the 49% stockholder in my family!!

JG

G 02-25-2005 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by JGsTL-S
awesome! I havent been postin here much and come back to a fat meet in my town. Imma see if I can make it too. I want to see some mods in person since I dont have any yet!!
Got a wedding coming up tho so I'm not a definte in yet until I get the o.k. from the 49% stockholder in my family!!

JG

wow, you have 51%??? I always thought that it was like .01% husband and 99.99% wifey??

G 02-25-2005 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by htown
I'm hoping we're bigger or just as big as this meet..

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/7159/a9um.jpg

That is one hell of a meet!

htown 02-25-2005 01:38 PM

New Updated List!

1. htown
2. GunMetaL CLSPiG
3. AcuraTL2000
4. cltypeSLOW
5. bent09
6. Black CL-S 4-Life
7. DarkSithCL
8. Mai_CL-S
9. ATXCLS...if time is right
10. TypeSblkura
11. Blades (Prison bitch)
12. Chopper (Drunken sex offender) shit....
13. StrawberryClock(Prison Warden)
14. Waddy (sex guru)...
15. leolebo28
16. gdubb
17. Hou-RL
18. JGsTL-S

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 01:39 PM

dude, I swear, you are gonna laugh when you finally meet me.

DO this dance when you greet yourself and i most definately Lmao? :domn:

JGsTL-S 02-25-2005 01:59 PM

wow, you have 51%??? I always thought that it was like .01% husband and 99.99% wifey??

Yeah, I'm just talkin tough b/c she isn't here right now!!

Mai_CL-S 02-25-2005 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by JGsTL-S
Yeah, I'm just talkin tough b/c she isn't here right now!!

I'm sure thats how we all act when we're not around the other half! :workout:

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:39 PM

Just make sure someone gets this on video...BTW...everyone on ACZ now knows you go both ways..WADDY your PM box will soon be overflowing... :tomato:

j/k...but you know this is gonna come up at da meet...right?

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:42 PM

Please come man...I'm 39 and these youngens can learn a thing or two...plus they know my old A$% can hang with them...just do it!!! :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:45 PM

So, my dad drove my Z06 over this past weekend and fell in love with it. He has been wanting a convertible for some time-so, we are going to pick his new toy today, a 2000 Converitble Vette:

http://www.corvettepalace.com/invent...-4_view_lg.jpg

I still can't believe that hs bought this. My mom is surprised also. But heck, this is cool as shiet!!

Grayson, you guys are unblieveable...I'm so glad yur Dad is young at heart enough to enjoy himself...it's a rich blessing!!!!...tell him I said congrats and give him a :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by htown
Hey leolebo28, post in the dallas meet to see if anyone wants to roll down with you..you have to go the last page though..

That's a really good idea!

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:49 PM

:rofl:

DarkSithCL 02-25-2005 02:51 PM

gotta go now...this thread is great..:bye: 4 now...Rick

Teh Snaps 02-25-2005 06:19 PM

So where are all the WOMEN coming to the meet :dunno:

Chopsie 02-25-2005 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by liloj
hmmm...to bad my qx4 will be in the shop...... :sad:

DUDE, take a cab...my 2nd trip to H town and I still won't get to meet ya ? :D

Chopsie 02-25-2005 06:44 PM

what's rule # 23 ? :ponder:

Involved a fridge...this was brought up while you me, kirk, sareenah, and brandon were sitting around Sareenah's apartment. it involved a little > :rofl: lol

Hey I have an 05 RL, Can I join in or is this just for CL and TL guys. I also have an '04 996 TT. Just like to hang out sometimes and check out possilble mods. Kind of old now turning towards the grave age and all.

The porsche I-6 twin turbo is one of my favorite engines of all time. :yum: If it comes, you'll have a permanent passenger :D