AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

htown 05-21-2005 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Sup fools!

Man New Orleans was a blast, think I was drunk every night I was there. All the vendors had open bars at their dinners. Not to mention a couple of them took us out to dinner.

Meet up in Austin? Hope I can make it. Hopefully my new wheels and front bumper will be on by then.

Hey Grayson, haven't seen that girl but don't worry I didn't forget.

Sup Rick, how you doing dude.

Hey htown, can you ask your hook up what other tires come in 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 sizes. Hopeing Falken comes in those sizes.

Can you run 275/30/19? If so, I can get you the Falken GRB FK-451 / Falken Azenis

Chopsie 05-21-2005 01:39 PM

So I fought with the bushes today. :cheers:

Chopsie 05-21-2005 01:41 PM

Hey H Town, Looking for some Toyo Proxes 4's 205/50/15's. What can ya do ?

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 12:11 AM

Been back for a day....super tired...will give you guys the scoop on the best wedding I've ever been to when I rest up some! :thumbsup:

And when I say "BEST" I really mean it!!!!!

liloj 05-24-2005 06:01 AM

well...another new addition besides the baby on the way..a caddy deville is now sittin in my driveway.....will get pics after my 20s go on :)

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 07:28 AM

Hey Y'all, is it just me...or is SithGirl/Brandi being alittle "over-the-top" on the whole "friends" thing in the Dallas thread. I am starting to see a trend of disrespect there that I have not noticed before here at ACZ...just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed...let me know guys/gals...Rick

DarkSithGirl 05-24-2005 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Hey Y'all, is it just me...or is SithGirl/Brandi being alittle "over-the-top" on the whole "friends" thing in the Dallas thread. I am starting to see a trend of disrespect there that I have not noticed before here at ACZ...just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed...let me know guys/gals...Rick

U know what rick...you let me go..quite whining about what you don't have and what someone else might have. Have fun with your new girl.

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithGirl
U know what rick...you let me go..quite whining about what you don't have and what someone else might have. Have fun with your new girl.

I quess it hurts when someone lets you go, knowing that it is best for both of you. Never been know to whine, so you can cut that...everyone here knows me better than that. It was about respect. If drinking and hanging with "the guys" helps you get over me, then O.K., but I quess I'm not you Brandi... :thumbsup:

Teh Snaps 05-24-2005 12:51 PM

WOW to hot for acurazine

:sorry: just picking RICK

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
WOW too hot for acurazine

:sorry: just picking RICK

:rofl:

BabyBoi...no worries. I knew it would come to this eventually...after all I have been through...like bump in da road...it will just elevate me... :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 12:58 PM

Kirk, what's really going on man? Hope you been a law-abiding youngen lately!

DarkSithGirl 05-24-2005 04:11 PM

I quess it hurts when someone lets you go, knowing that it is best for both of you. Never been know to whine, so you can cut that...everyone here knows me better than that. It was about respect. If drinking and hanging with "the guys" helps you get over me, then O.K., but I quess I'm not you Brandi... :thumbsup:

I don't need to "drink" you out of my system. God has taken care of that for me. You were a nice excursion..that's it. I have moved on. And since you didn't truely love me, what I do shouldn't be a problem for you. Bye.

DarkSithGirl 05-24-2005 04:13 PM

And everyone here knows what you want them to know Rick...don't forget I know the real you. :whyme:

DarkSithCL 05-24-2005 10:30 PM

Guys and Gals,

Since this is not the place for senseless bickering...I'll stop...if anyone wants to contact me, they know how, important ones know my numbers, use them. Everything has a season, and many have left for the same reasons, or other reasons. I choose the higher road, it's less travelled, so I have to lightened my load.

I love you guys, but I will not let the devil attack me from my past anymore. It will be in the book I am writing, but I will not live it any longer.

Rick

Teh Snaps 05-24-2005 11:18 PM

WHAT THE FUCK

SITHGIRL have u driven away RICK

DAMN IT. This is a CAR forum not a x partner bashing FORUM

FAWK :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Chopsie 05-24-2005 11:31 PM

^^ Easy there brotha man, they were not bickering, just an ex minor debate. I think they were done with it anyway.

She isn't driving him away, I don't think he's gone for good. This place is like crack for all of us addicts.

Rick, do tell us about the wedding please. Don't make me call you :D :rofl:

htown 05-25-2005 01:26 AM

I vote for a BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

DarkSithGirl 05-25-2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Blades
WHAT THE FUCK

SITHGIRL have u driven away RICK

DAMN IT. This is a CAR forum not a x partner bashing FORUM

FAWK :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'm sorry blades...have you not noticed that it takes two here...I have asked him to stop PMing me and he hasn't...I have no need to discuss any of this anymore...did you not notice that in my post I told him goodbye! Where do you get off blaming me for anything?
And if you read back, he started all this BS when he got back from the wedding...

liloj 05-25-2005 01:33 PM

heres a pic of the caddy i just got :D

http://liloj_98cl.tripod.com/caddy.jpg

liloj 05-25-2005 01:35 PM

whoa..and i just read up.....

DarkSithGirl 05-25-2005 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by liloj
heres a pic of the caddy i just got :D

http://liloj_98cl.tripod.com/caddy.jpg

great caddy!! what year is it? :thumbsup:

htown 05-30-2005 09:13 PM