AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

htown 04-30-2005 12:14 PM

Sorry to hear about EJ, I didn't know him but I'll keep him in my prayers... RIP

htown 05-01-2005 08:02 PM

BTW, if any of you guys need tires.. I have the hook up, PM me the size! Thanks..

MethodRN 05-02-2005 10:15 AM

Wow, been away for about a week. Anyways, Happy Even Later then Hell Belated Grayson. Hey Grayson ever hear or MTI? or Motorsport Technologies?

Sup htown. It was good seing you again. I will definately keep yall updated on the mods to the Z.

As for EJ, too many young people dying. It brings death closer to home whenever they are so young.

Did I hear meet at a track? Is this a dragstrip? or Real track? WHEN? WHERE? I wanna go.

Hey Wad. Sorry I didn't check this site before I left for the meet. I would have picked you up dude. MY Bad.

Blades/Chopper I'm gonna be in New Orleans this Friday. What are yall up to this weekend?

DarkSithCL 05-02-2005 08:07 PM

Wow, just got back from out of town for my Mom's retirement party...to this...I am so down in the dumps now...I cannot believe that Red-CL is gone...we were just teasing him the other day about some foolishness. I thank God for His grace and mercy realizing that every moment here on earth, if not used to glorify God is wasted...My prayers go out to his family and friends (like us)...God knows Red is in a better place than this temporary hell-hole we call home...I'm signing off now...I am too sad! I'll holla back later ya'll...Ricky

Teh Snaps 05-03-2005 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Wow, just got back from out of town for my Mom's retirement party...to this...I am so down in the dumps now...I cannot believe that Red-CL is gone...we were just teasing him the other day about some foolishness. I thank God for His grace and mercy realizing that every moment here on earth, if not used to glorify God is wasted...My prayers go out to his family and friends (like us)...God knows Red is in a better place than this temporary hell-hole we call home...I'm signing off now...I am too sad! I'll holla back later ya'll...Ricky

well put RICK :thumbsup:

htown 05-03-2005 08:34 PM

Where the hell did everyone go? LOL

MethodRN 05-03-2005 10:40 PM

htown what type of tires can you get?

htown 05-03-2005 10:45 PM

Just PM me with your number if you need something Method.. I think I deleted your PM awhile back..

Teh Snaps 05-03-2005 10:48 PM

Sup METHOD

MethodRN 05-03-2005 11:16 PM

Blades I'll be in New Orleans this Friday dude, for about a week.

htown 05-03-2005 11:18 PM

Or hell tell me what tire you need size , etc..

Brand and other shits!

Sup blades!

and Method! Nice seeing ya!

htown 05-03-2005 11:21 PM

Anyone alive in here? :)

htown 05-03-2005 11:21 PM

Method, you got a PM!

DarkSithCL 05-03-2005 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
well put RICK :thumbsup:

Thanks! Kirk!!!! :thumbsup:

MethodRN 05-04-2005 12:37 AM

Hey Rick how you feeling dude?

Anyone know if Waddy got his car back?

htown PM'd you the sizes I'm reseraching.

htown 05-04-2005 12:54 AM

You got PM Junior..

htown 05-04-2005 12:55 AM

Damn your tires are expensive as crap!

MethodRN 05-04-2005 01:14 AM

HAHAHAHAHA, that's what happens when you run FAT A$$ tires for the rear. Thats a great price though. I'll let you know when I need the tires, thanks again man.

htown 05-04-2005 01:25 AM

Haha, yea let me know and if your friends need anything let me know as well! Cool..

G 05-04-2005 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
HAHAHAHAHA, that's what happens when you run FAT A$$ tires for the rear. Thats a great price though. I'll let you know when I need the tires, thanks again man.

What you runnin man?? I am thinking that I will probably run about a 305, maybe 315!! :D

G 05-04-2005 07:57 AM

Wow, been away for about a week. Anyways, Happy Even Later then Hell Belated Grayson. Hey Grayson ever hear or MTI? or Motorsport Technologies?

Sup htown. It was good seing you again. I will definately keep yall updated on the mods to the Z.

As for EJ, too many young people dying. It brings death closer to home whenever they are so young.

Did I hear meet at a track? Is this a dragstrip? or Real track? WHEN? WHERE? I wanna go.

Hey Wad. Sorry I didn't check this site before I left for the meet. I would have picked you up dude. MY Bad.

Blades/Chopper I'm gonna be in New Orleans this Friday. What are yall up to this weekend?

Yeah, I have heard of MTI. I heard a bunch of good stories, and some not so-good stories. So, I think that for the most part, they are pretty good.

G 05-04-2005 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Yeah, I have heard of MTI. I heard a bunch of good stories, and some not so-good stories. So, I think that for the most part, they are pretty good.

But, I think that I will be bringing the Vette up to Lou at LG Motorsports-I hear nothing but good things about him and his shop.

G 05-04-2005 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL

I don't know if I would call this place, hell-yes, it has its bad moments, and man, do we all know that you have had a hell of a lot more than your fair share, but, in a nutshell, I say that this place we call home is not to shabby.

MethodRN 05-04-2005 08:34 AM

Grayson that is funny that you quoted yourself. Anyways, the reason I ask is cause their shop is right around the corner from my apartment. I stopped by and man they have some bad a$$ Zo6's and vipers.

I'm gonna be running 275, nothing compared to your's though. They'll look like spare tires compared to 305/315.

htown, if anyone I know needs tires I'll let you know.

Teh Snaps 05-04-2005 07:21 PM

Just chillin Htown o yea got my In dash installed looks sweet. I'll get pics later

Teh Snaps 05-04-2005 11:14 PM

Pics of my new install http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169848

MethodRN 05-05-2005 12:02 AM

Looking good Blades! Real sweet look in the CL dash!

DarkSithCL 05-05-2005 02:03 AM

Looking good Blades! Real sweet look in the CL dash!

that's, really sweet Kirk...cannot wait to see it in person! :thumbsup:

BTW...wicked remote mang! :what:

DarkSithCL 05-05-2005 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
I don't know if I would call this place, hell-yes, it has its bad moments, and man, do we all know that you have had a hell of a lot more than your fair share, but, in a nutshell, I say that this place we call home is not to shabby.

Grayson, there are just some times that I long more for Heaven, that's all...Rick

:jesus:

htown 05-05-2005 06:22 PM

So when's the next meet guys?

Teh Snaps 05-05-2005 06:54 PM

Thanks guys...... Trying to figure it out is a BIATCH. Anyways i need to get away i think ill be taking vacation pretty soon. I need to get away from work im letting it consume(sp) me and its pissing me OFF!!!!!!!!! I work with selfish ass people.

Sorry just RANTING

DarkSithCL 05-05-2005 11:00 PM

Thanks guys...... Trying to figure it out is a BIATCH. Anyways i need to get away i think ill be taking vacation pretty soon. I need to get away from work im letting it consume(sp) me and its pissing me OFF!!!!!!!!! I work with selfish ass people.

Sorry just RANTING

it's ok baby boi...u know we are feelin ya!!!! :thumbsup:

Teh Snaps 05-10-2005 01:46 AM

:rofl: rick

liloj 05-10-2005 09:09 AM

back..lasik was a success....20/15 vision for 2548.30 isnt that bad :D

liloj 05-10-2005 09:13 AM

and sorry to hear about ed..he will be in my prayers

G 05-10-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
back..lasik was a success....20/15 vision for 2548.30 isnt that bad :D

Holy crap man!!! That is alot of dough. Did you not have insurance??

G 05-10-2005 10:15 AM

Sorry just RANTING

It's time for an Austin meet anyways. Just head on down here!!