AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

G 04-26-2005 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Blades
never got to see the edited one

:haha: You don't know what you are missing.

G 04-26-2005 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
God bless video converters, i converted it to .avi and I was able to see it.

Video rocks, Grayson J-Lo's exhaust gave me wood.

Hahaha, yeah, she does give out some good sound!!!

I am afriad to do anything more as I do not want to loose that sound!!

G 04-26-2005 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Chopper
Oh yeah, and when is the next meet ?

Soon, and this time, in Austin baby!!!

G 04-26-2005 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by htown
Can you re-upload it? Chops I'm going to visit you guys sometime.. what's there to do up there in LA?

I have the vid saved to disc, so, if someone could tell me how to upload it, I would.

Or, if y'all want to pm your addresses, I can send a copy of it to you.

G 04-26-2005 08:22 AM

So hey, seeing as it is the 26th of April, it is my birfday!!!

:woot: :party: :chug: :cheers: :idhitit: :banana: :scrib: :spank: :shake: :leon: :tgif: :leghump: :pervert: :fluffy: :boink2: :pizza: :kissass: :boink: :flash: :flash: :bang: :piitb:

G 04-26-2005 08:22 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
ATXCLS, Mai_CL-S

:wave: Mai

kinetik_H22 04-26-2005 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Yeah, that was funny!!

Daniel, you should have incoporated that into the ending! :toocool: :tongue: :tomato:

haha

I could do another one... I already had another one started before the one you see now

Maybe sometime next week :tomato:

Daniel :thumbsup:

EDIT:Reup will be coming soon

EDIT#2: http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...Q0WRBGS9D6DQIW

if it's down, I will have to wait until I get home to upload it

Teh Snaps 04-26-2005 01:44 PM

:woot: :party: :chug: :cheers: :idhitit: :banana: :scrib: :spank: :shake: :leon: :tgif: :leghump: :pervert: :fluffy: :boink2: :pizza: :kissass: :boink: :flash: :flash: :bang: :piitb:

HAPPY B-DAY

like the license plate

HAULIN(sp) ASS HLN A55

Teh Snaps 04-26-2005 01:44 PM

:haha: You don't know what you are missing.

finally saw the edit looked awesome

Teh Snaps 04-26-2005 01:45 PM

Can you re-upload it? Chops I'm going to visit you guys sometime.. what's there to do up there in LA?

gamble :thumbsup:

liloj 04-26-2005 10:08 PM

happy bday grayson! ill be up there again soon..after my surgery

liloj 04-26-2005 10:09 PM

refering to the above post...im having lasik eye surgery on thursday :) no more glasses for me :D

liloj 04-26-2005 10:09 PM

gamble :thumbsup:

:clap: yep....to bad im young

liloj 04-26-2005 10:12 PM

and it looks like if i wanna get the 300 grayson, ive gotta get rid of the truck..or find a cosigner(due to the fact damn credit people dont want me with 2 car loans), but everyone and there mama has bad credit round here....so i might have to let it go..........:(

Teh Snaps 04-26-2005 10:31 PM

What is this I hear about a AUSTIN meet G we staying at the RANCH. And If we do go we all need to got to the TRACK for RUNS. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 04-27-2005 12:22 PM

Happy Late Birthday Grayson!!! :woot:

DarkSithCL 04-27-2005 12:26 PM

What is this I hear about a AUSTIN meet G we staying at the RANCH. And If we do go we all need to got to the TRACK for RUNS. That would be awesome :thumbsup:

That really sounds cool Snaps!!!! BTW Approx. how much is the track run? My car is so slow :whyme: , I should just go back to Mountasia to race the go-karts...:rofl:

Mai_CL-S 04-27-2005 02:43 PM

Happy belated birffday G man!!! :spank:

Teh Snaps 04-27-2005 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
That really sounds cool Snaps!!!! BTW Approx. how much is the track run? My car is so slow :whyme: , I should just go back to Mountasia to race the go-karts...:rofl:

Place where im from has it set $20.00 for unlimited RUNS :thumbsup:

Waddy 04-27-2005 06:22 PM

Happy Late Birthday Grayson!!! :woot:

What he said.

So when is the meet? I've been trying to get a hold of some CL-S ass at a track for a long time.

Chopsie 04-27-2005 06:33 PM

HAPPY (LATER THAN HELL) BIRTHDAY GRAYSON !!!

:cheers: :clap:

G 04-28-2005 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
and it looks like if i wanna get the 300 grayson, ive gotta get rid of the truck..or find a cosigner(due to the fact damn credit people dont want me with 2 car loans), but everyone and there mama has bad credit round here....so i might have to let it go..........:(

I say sell the truck if you have to-the 300 rocks. However, if you could wait a little, then get the 300 SRT-8 (or whatever the hell it is called).

G 04-28-2005 08:00 AM

Sounds good to me!! Now, we just have to figure out a time.

G 04-28-2005 08:01 AM

What he said.

So when is the meet? I've been trying to get a hold of some CL-S ass at a track for a long time.

Ha, I'll run you!! :tongue: :toocool:

G 04-28-2005 08:02 AM

Yeah, it depends on which track we go to and when. When I go to the Temple track, which is smaller, it runs $15 for unlimited runs.

If we go to the Seguin track, which is better, then it will be more.

G 04-28-2005 08:03 AM

HAPPY (LATER THAN HELL) BIRTHDAY GRAYSON !!!

:cheers: :clap:

:pofl:

Thanks guys for all of the well wishes. I took yesterday off to recover from Tuesday night, which was a very good idea. :chug:

Waddy 04-28-2005 08:48 AM

Ha, I'll run you!! :tongue: :toocool:

Oh you know I have no fear. besides I got used to looking at J-Lo during the drive, so that rear end is not foreign to me (although watching it get smaller and smaller in rapid fashion will be).

G 04-28-2005 11:29 AM

Oh you know I have no fear. besides I got used to looking at J-Lo during the drive, so that rear end is not foreign to me (although watching it get smaller and smaller in rapid fashion will be).

:pofl: :drag:

Teh Snaps 04-28-2005 11:35 AM

What he said.

first run CHAD ur ass is mine :rofl:

Teh Snaps 04-28-2005 11:36 AM

Sounds good to me!! Now, we just have to figure out a time.

how about july or something

Waddy 04-28-2005 02:46 PM

first run CHAD ur ass is mine :rofl:

For sure son! Because that's all you'll be seeing in front of you is the Altima's Shakira-ass (Not quite J-Lo, but she has a back end on her). :thumbsup:

Teh Snaps 04-28-2005 08:10 PM

:rofl: so what is the white CLS ass refered too BEYOUNCE(sp)

Ok its settle the waddy and the snaps first run YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Chopsie 04-29-2005 01:39 AM

One of our Brothers has fallen

Red-CL :sad:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...9&page=1&pp=25

htown 04-29-2005 06:10 PM

MethodRN is having a meet tonight at 8:30PM at Red Robin on Beltway! :word:

Chopsie 04-29-2005 06:29 PM

Checking for signs of life:

Found some, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Chopper, htown, kinetik_H22

Don and Daniel :wave:

Waddy 04-29-2005 07:03 PM

MethodRN is having a meet tonight at 8:30PM at Red Robin on Beltway! :word:

I'm down if somebody comes and picks me up. Seriously I am sitting at home with absofuckinglutely nothing to do.

Westpark and Wilcrest bitches! wassup? Call me: 281-451-8605

Was supposed to get my car back today, but during the alignment they noticed that my rear wheel was missing a softball sized chunk on the inside. On the outside the wheel looked brand new, but on the inside it was FUBARed. Then further inspection revealed that the knuckle was bent as well, so now it's Monday before I get her back while we wait on parts. Man am I glad I didn't even contemplate doing the junkyard hustle with this little mishap. Allstate r0x0rs my s0x0rs, well at least until my monthly goes yp from 115/month to 1 gajillion a month.

kinetik_H22 04-29-2005 10:57 PM

Checking for signs of life:

Found some, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
Chopper, htown, kinetik_H22

Don and Daniel :wave:

:rice:

Chopsie 04-29-2005 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by kinetik_H22
:rice:

:rofl: :cheers:

DarkSithGirl 04-30-2005 11:06 AM

That is tragic about EJ. I will include his family and friends in my prayer circle. Chopper, thanx for posting it here..I don't surf much and probably would have missed it. Peace.

htown 04-30-2005 12:13 PM

I would have picked you up Waddy but only showed up for a bit and didn't get back online! It was good seeing Method again!