AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

MethodRN 04-14-2005 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Cool, if anything, I would just like to talk to him. I would be interested to see what he would have to say about using it everyday in the rain and not.

Price is of no matter cause I grow my own money. :D

Well if that's the case can I have a bushle of $100 bills. Enough for a ST at least :)

Teh Snaps 04-15-2005 12:13 AM

DAMN U FAWKERS ur going to get us closed down for whoring BAHAHAHAHAHAH

G 04-15-2005 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by htown
Hey Grayson, is it true the Z06 comes stock w/ coilovers and camber kit?

:ponder: ummm, if so, that would be news to me. By coilovers, I guess that you mean adjustable correct? I do know that by adjusting the stock bolts, you can lower the car about 3/4 inches-which is what I am going to do. However, I do not think that they are true adjustable coilovers like you have. :tomato:

G 04-15-2005 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Well if that's the case can I have a bushle of $100 bills. Enough for a ST at least :)

Sure, you wouldn't mind if they were shredded now would yuo? Cause I have a few bags of that that I could let go for cheap! :D

G 04-15-2005 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Blades

:ninja:

They would have to close the Dallas thread first, so I think that we are in the clear. :thumbsup:

G 04-15-2005 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Blades

ooooooo man, I was posting away like usual and casually glance down to see who is in here. Well, Jonesi happened to be in here, so, I got out :drag:

RUF87 04-15-2005 10:15 AM

:ninja:

They would have to close the Dallas thread first, so I think that we are in the clear. :thumbsup:

I think there's be others first besides that one . . . :tongue: :D

Ruf

Waddy 04-15-2005 11:52 AM

This just in, Waddy is a jack-ass that sucks at life.

Go here for details:
https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/waddy-fork-up-303545/

G 04-15-2005 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
This just in, Waddy is a jack-ass that sucks at life.

Go here for details:
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303545

Man, don't be so hard on yourself. See my post in your other thread.

DarkSithCL 04-15-2005 03:41 PM

I just fnished watching the boondock saints. Man, that was a good flick!!

that is the koolist flick...the toilet and the front yard shoot-out scenes are just classic... :thumbsup:

i need to buy that Difoe (sp?) always does a great, strange job... :tomato:

RUF87 04-15-2005 05:19 PM

Man, don't be so hard on yourself. See my post in your other thread.

:werd: . . . we all have rotten luck from time to time . . . :)

Ruf

G 04-18-2005 08:27 AM

So, this Saturday was our monthly drive here in Austin with Lotus' Viper's Vette's and NSX's. It started out ok, only about 20 cars showed up. We drove out to Blanco to have lunch and then split up to go on different roads. Well, the group that I was with was the more "spirited" then the other. We drive a little to fast, pass a lot, but are very safe in doing so. Well, we got busted.

What we usually do is have a scout car go ahead and pass in a passing zone, get ahead enough, and tell us if it is ok to pass (in no-passing zones and on corners etc.) by radio. So, as usaul, we do this. Well, the last car didn't realize that a truck that was riding his a$$ for a good 15 mins was a game warden. So, Mr. Game Warden saw all of us pass in corners, exceed the speed limit, etc. When we pulled over at the end of the road, he came screaming up to us, almost hit one of the Vettes, and jumped out of his truck screaming at us for our driver's licences. He called a budy sheriff of his and we were held up.

Luckily he didn't have a radar, and he didn't have a camera to video us doing this stupid shit. So, all 7 of us got tickets for passing in a no-passing zone and a warning for excessive speed.

Sucks, but oh well, we took the risk. I will be contacting my Lawyer shortly. :wish:

G 04-18-2005 08:28 AM

Oh yeah, the second thing that fat a$$ game warden said to us was "what the hell gives you the right to drive like this-cause y'all got fast cars?"

Well, one of the guys said, "Yes, and we can drive the shit out of them too!" :doh:

Mai_CL-S 04-18-2005 10:18 AM

Oh yeah, the second thing that fat a$$ game warden said to us was "what the hell gives you the right to drive like this-cause y'all got fast cars?"

Well, one of the guys said, "Yes, and we can drive the shit out of them too!" :doh:

That sucks.... BUt "Yes, and we can drive the shit out of them too!" was pretty funny!!

kinetik_H22 04-18-2005 12:58 PM

:werd: it has been a long damn time. WHERE IS THE VIDEO???

hahaha

sorry guys

I finally bought some software and cables so I just got it on my computer.

Give me about a week to finish compressing the video so I can upload it.
School is keeping me very busy :ugh:

kinetik_H22 04-18-2005 11:21 PM

Does anyone have more pics or and more footage of the meet that I could use for a music video?

yea...it's late...i know...haha :rolleyes:

If someone knows how to edit videos and would like to use my footage I will send you the link to the video I uploaded.

Thanks!
Daniel :thumbsup:

G 04-19-2005 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by kinetik_H22
Does anyone have more pics or and more footage of the meet that I could use for a music video?

If someone knows how to edit videos and would like to use my footage I will send you the link to the video I uploaded.

Thanks!

I don't know crap. But, how about telling us the link so that we can at least see the un-edited version??!! :wish:

kinetik_H22 04-19-2005 01:47 PM

PM sent

G 04-19-2005 01:50 PM

PM sent

right back at ya!! :tongue:

htown 04-19-2005 01:59 PM

No! Send me the video!

htown 04-19-2005 01:59 PM

Just let everyone get the real version and then the edited one! We've been waiting forever!

G 04-19-2005 04:04 PM

:haha:

No! Send me the video!

Actually it doesn't matter cause the link that I have is dead. :whyme:

DarkSithCL 04-19-2005 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mai_CL-S
That sucks.... BUt "Yes, and we can drive the shit out of them too!" was pretty funny!!

:rofl:

DarkSithCL 04-19-2005 11:03 PM

:haha:
Actually it doesn't matter cause the link that I have is dead. :whyme:

:tongue: sum times life is like a box of.....

poop! What can I say... :whyme:

DarkSithCL 04-19-2005 11:06 PM

So, this Saturday was our monthly drive here in Austin with Lotus' Viper's Vette's and NSX's. It started out ok, only about 20 cars showed up. We drove out to Blanco to have lunch and then split up to go on different roads. Well, the group that I was with was the more "spirited" then the other. We drive a little to fast, pass a lot, but are very safe in doing so. Well, we got busted.

What we usually do is have a scout car go ahead and pass in a passing zone, get ahead enough, and tell us if it is ok to pass (in no-passing zones and on corners etc.) by radio. So, as usaul, we do this. Well, the last car didn't realize that a truck that was riding his a$$ for a good 15 mins was a game warden. So, Mr. Game Warden saw all of us pass in corners, exceed the speed limit, etc. When we pulled over at the end of the road, he came screaming up to us, almost hit one of the Vettes, and jumped out of his truck screaming at us for our driver's licences. He called a budy sheriff of his and we were held up.

Luckily he didn't have a radar, and he didn't have a camera to video us doing this stupid shit. So, all 7 of us got tickets for passing in a no-passing zone and a warning for excessive speed.

Sucks, but oh well, we took the risk. I will be contacting my Lawyer shortly. :wish:

Man "G", sorry to hear about that...ya know, if y'all had been drivin' trucks with hemi's...he wud of been proud of ya! :tomato:

liloj 04-20-2005 12:45 PM

well.......

just found out my girl is 1 month 2 days..........pregnant...ive got another lil squirt on the way :D

kinetik_H22 04-20-2005 03:51 PM

^^ Congrats! :thumbsup:

No! Send me the video!

PM sent

Waddy 04-20-2005 05:20 PM

Thanks!

Did bent ever post his video? Did I miss it?

cltypeSLOW 04-20-2005 11:49 PM

ATX....did you get my PM....chopper? blades?? any of yall?

Mai_CL-S 04-21-2005 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Did bent ever post his video? Did I miss it?

Not yet....

G 04-21-2005 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
ATX....did you get my PM....chopper? blades?? any of yall?

Just got it, will dl it tonight.

G 04-21-2005 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
well.......

just found out my girl is 1 month 2 days..........pregnant...ive got another lil squirt on the way :D

Congrats man!! :thumbsup:

Mai_CL-S 04-21-2005 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
well.......

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

MethodRN 04-21-2005 02:49 PM

Congrats liloj!

SO no vids yet huh?

Waddy, how are things w/ the car?

Hey Andy and Kirk, I'm gonna be in your neck of the woods in about 2 weeks.

Grayson, I found this shop next to my apartment that only works on late model cars like yours. They had some BAD A$$ Vipers, Vettes (ZO6) and F bodies there. In fact one of the cars they tuned was in Car and Driver. I'll get some info for you. As Varram, I'm gonna get the dudes number this weekend for you and I'll PM you.

Waddy 04-21-2005 05:22 PM

Waddy, how are things w/ the car?

Sup junior, been meaning to say thanks for your offers of help in the other thread, that was real big of you man.

The car at last check was still sitting in the damn parking lot at Mossy body shop, they are waiting on suspension parts. Hopefully I'll have it back next week, keep your fingers crossed with me :wish: .

kinetik_H22 04-21-2005 06:21 PM

SO no vids yet huh?

original vid is up and should be with a few ppl right now.

I am editing a video right now :thumbsup:

Hope you guys will like it
:wish:

Waddy 04-21-2005 07:29 PM

original vid is up and should be with a few ppl right now.

wheres the link?

Chopsie 04-21-2005 11:22 PM

Great Vid Daniel :clap: :nod: :cheers:

Oh the memories of the sweet automobile I left all alone in that huge parking lot. :O

kinetik_H22 04-21-2005 11:25 PM

Edited video is up you guys!

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...11#post4067111

Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

PS- you better hurry up and d/l it before it goes down!

kinetik_H22 04-21-2005 11:33 PM

SHIT!
hahaha

sorry I'm a nOOb here....

i posted in the wrond thread....

Here is the right link.....
:whyme: :ugh: :tomato:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...03#post2350503