AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

G 04-06-2005 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Chopper
I could care less, it could be called leghumpers of america's cruise to dignity for all I care, all I know is I really want it to happen. :clap: :nod:

I vote for chopper's rather unique name, :leghump: of America, Cruise to Dignity. I say we film it and sell it and make a shitload off of it!!

G 04-06-2005 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Thanks Kirk...

Mai...turned me on to the guys at KrazedKustoms.Kom...they were hella kewl!!! :thumbsup:

Invest...I'm happy to have a pulse nowadays!!!! LOL

Really, I'll get one...just not sure when...since I have to get a house 1st!!!! :what:

House? Who needs a house when you can live in your sister's for free!!! :tomato:

G 04-06-2005 08:16 AM

have a feeling a lot of them don't want to read through pages and pages of mes to get to something interesting.

Not that I am saying I am going to PW annonymous meeting's or anything. :tomato: :thumbsup: :toocool: :tongue: :what: :yuck: :wish: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chopper, I don't think that anyone would call you a postwhore.

j/k!! :tongue:

G 04-06-2005 08:19 AM

Thanks! Now, can I come out and play with you guys?... :tomato:

Hmmmmmmmm, upon thorough investigation into all aspects of the case, we the :leghump: of America, unanimously decide that you, one DarkSithCL, are welcome to cruise with us. There are only three rules:

1) Do not talk about the ultra secret :leghump: of America secret society.
2) Do not talk about the ultra secret :leghump: of America secret society.
3) Do not talk about the ultra secret :leghump: of America secret society.

That is all.

G 04-06-2005 08:20 AM

I was just trying to play fair...ya know, kinda like at da go-kart track... :tongue:

Sure. At least y'all had carts that went. :sad:

G 04-06-2005 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by optionet
lol i guess i missed the meet, when is the next one ? also can some1 fill me in with some info, i cant realli possible read 39 pages of it

There is probably one about a pgae of posts strictly about the meet. Other than that, it's all convo.

Bascially, we had an awesome meet. Pics can be seen somewhere in the low to mid thrities page region. Just make sure to check back here often as we are always plannin another one!

G 04-06-2005 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mai_CL-S
See I'm not the only one who thought it looked like it had a 'HEMI' hahahaha LOOKS GREAT!!! now hurry up and catch up and go LOWER!!! isn't that right Htown and Bent? hahahaha

Hahaha. Hey, that thing got a hemi??

Waddy 04-06-2005 10:10 AM

Car looks great Rick!

Where da VIDEOS?

MethodRN 04-06-2005 12:00 PM

Car looks great Rick! If you need an alignment let me know, I'm gonna get mine done tomorrow.

As for a June meet, Austin sounds good to me!!! Just give me a heads up so I can take that day off. I'd love to take the Z out on those country back road twisties like up that mountain in Austin. What the hell is it called?

G 04-06-2005 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Car looks great Rick! If you need an alignment let me know, I'm gonna get mine done tomorrow.

As for a June meet, Austin sounds good to me!!! Just give me a heads up so I can take that day off. I'd love to take the Z out on those country back road twisties like up that mountain in Austin. What the hell is it called?

mountain? In Texas?? What you smokin man?? :ponder:

G 04-06-2005 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Car looks great Rick!

Where da VIDEOS?

:werd: I wanna see da vids!!

MethodRN 04-06-2005 12:07 PM

Well they call it a mountain, by the rest of the worlds standards it's a mole hill.

I can't remember the name, it over looks a river, there are some bad a$$ homes around and on it. Damn what the hell is the name???

MethodRN 04-06-2005 12:14 PM

Mt. Bonnell!!!!!!!!! Good climb w/ twists!

I was mistaken, it's not called a moutain, is a mount. :tomato:

As for what I'm smokin, you know that hospital grade mary jane! hehehehe

htown 04-06-2005 12:47 PM

Heads up so you can take that day off? I thought you were planning it since you did sell out on us :wish:

htown 04-06-2005 12:47 PM

Anyone here have a hook up on tires? :)

MethodRN 04-06-2005 01:06 PM

I'd plan it if it was here in Houston. But since it's in Austin I think an Austin native should plan, cause I don't know shiet about Austin. There is on place I'd like to hit up is that BBQ place, think it's called Rudy's. Now I will organize maybe a convoy up to Austin from Houston. SInce I did sell out.

What size tires? DV8 on Bellaire and Dairy Ashford has good prices. Especially on Fuzion tires.

G 04-06-2005 01:21 PM

Well they call it a mountain, by the rest of the worlds standards it's a mole hill.

I can't remember the name, it over looks a river, there are some bad a$$ homes around and on it. Damn what the hell is the name???

ha, Mole Hill, so true!

G 04-06-2005 01:24 PM

Mt. Bonnell!!!!!!!!! Good climb w/ twists!

I was mistaken, it's not called a moutain, is a mount. :tomato:

As for what I'm smokin, you know that hospital grade mary jane! hehehehe

That was such a funny movie!

Anyways, I now remember what you are talking about. There are a bunch of bad-ass roads around there. The only problem is that they are not exactly smooth as ice. But, fun none-the-less.

By the way, there are tons of other roads that we will have to go on. One of them is Lime Creek:
http://www.kraftywerks.com/austin/lime_creek_rd.gif

Not the best pic, but you get the idea!

G 04-06-2005 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by htown

Sorry mang, not here. :whyme:

G 04-06-2005 01:26 PM

I'd plan it if it was here in Houston. But since it's in Austin I think an Austin native should plan, cause I don't know shiet about Austin. There is on place I'd like to hit up is that BBQ place, think it's called Rudy's. Now I will organize maybe a convoy up to Austin from Houston. SInce I did sell out.

What size tires? DV8 on Bellaire and Dairy Ashford has good prices. Especially on Fuzion tires.

Well, as long as we get a date, I have no problem holding the reigns. By the way, you do NOT want to go to Rudy's. We will go to the Salt Lick, best BBQ in Texas!!

RUF87 04-06-2005 01:34 PM

Mantis has a site that has the best prices on the Toyo T1-S . . . the best summer ultra performance tire IMO . . .

Also, try Discount or someone on the Pirelli PZero Neros . . . I'm really loving mine . . . great all around all season tire.

Not sure if this is the site, but $135 for the T1-S is good.
http://www.tiredlr.com/shop.php?bySize=set

Ruf

RUF87 04-06-2005 01:45 PM

Latest ThermoBloc Wannabes

1. Ruf87
2. Mantis23
3. DeezNutz
4. Blades
5. leolebo28
6. Danny25
7. yungintl
8. Chopper

Need 2 more to ensure we get a volume discount should the group buy not pan out. By the way. just PM'd Jonesi and he's back on it and we should hear something soon.

Ruf

RUF87 04-06-2005 01:56 PM

Also, those of you who don't yet have the Scalbert cooling mods should consider doing that at the same time . . .

For those of you with the :what: :blink: :huh: :sleep: :scratch: :confused: :shrug: look, here's something to help you out. :chuckle:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...39#post1480339

Ruf

Teh Snaps 04-06-2005 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Well, as long as we get a date, I have no problem holding the reigns. By the way, you do NOT want to go to Rudy's. We will go to the Salt Lick, best BBQ in Texas!!

UMMMMMMSALT LICK

htown 04-06-2005 02:55 PM

Haha, just messing with ya :thumbsup:

G 04-06-2005 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
UMMMMMMSALT LICK

:werd: Just went there this past Sunday, TWICE!! Man, do they have good food!

G 04-06-2005 03:14 PM

So, I think that I have my plate now:

HLNA55

What y'all think??

DarkSithCL 04-06-2005 05:21 PM

:werd: a little different huh?? How does Carlos like it?

Carlos loves it...I have hella extra cool points now... :toocool:

DarkSithCL 04-06-2005 05:23 PM

LA?? As in Los Angeles? What are you smokin man!! I :love: ya'll, but there is no way that I am going to drive out there to see y'all!!

LA as in Louisiana... :tomato:

BTW....where's the long distance love...mang!

DarkSithCL 04-06-2005 05:30 PM

House? Who needs a house when you can live in your sister's for free!!! :tomato:

U R so wrong... :whyme:

DarkSithCL 04-06-2005 05:46 PM

What do you need man?...there is a guy in South Houston who hooked me up...I'll find his number tonite for you!

DarkSithCL 04-06-2005 05:51 PM

HLNA55

What y'all think??

that's hawt!

which background are you gonna use?

RUF87 04-06-2005 06:30 PM

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, who will be the one to post the 1000th?

odds are on our favorite PW from Austin . . . :tongue: :D

Ruf

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:34 PM

Eibach Prokit...its lower in the back b/c I have my tools, the OEM springs, and about another 100lbs of crap in there...taking it out on wednesday...should even it up some...looked better at the shop before I put all the crap back in the trunk...no rubbing back there... :thumbsup:

Cool cool. That sheet cuts down on the gas mileage. The lowering springs really help liven up the CLS in the twisties :nod: :clap:

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:36 PM

. We will go to the Salt Lick, best BBQ in Texas!!

:woot: :clap: :yum: makes my mouth water just thinking about it... Only thing I didn't like about the place, was the dusty parking lot :tongue: :chuckle:

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by RUF87
Also, those of you who don't yet have the Scalbert cooling mods should consider doing that at the same time . . .

For those of you with the :what: :blink: :huh: :sleep: :scratch: :confused: :shrug: look, here's something to help you out. :chuckle:

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...39#post1480339

Ruf

I'm getting them for the Teg as well. :nod:

HLNA55

What y'all think??

Nice :clap: :chuckle:

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by RUF87
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, who will be the one to post the 1000th?

odds are on our favorite PW from Austin . . . :tongue: :D

Ruf

:ninja: :ponder:

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:42 PM

LA as in Louisiana... :tomato:

BTW....where's the long distance love...mang!

Long distance love checking in :wave: :rofl:

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:43 PM

Who let the dogs out ?!?!

Chopsie 04-06-2005 06:44 PM

Who let the dogs out ?!?!

RUF

:rofl:

1000 Bishes