AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

G 03-29-2005 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by RUF87
:O
I didn't even look at my sig, which says May 2001 start date. :blush:

Ruf

:werd: and I only joined a year ago. Not too bad for a :n00b:

Man, RUF tricked me. He told me that if I hurried up, I could have post 800. So, I hurried up and got post 801. I've been :ripped:

RUF87 03-29-2005 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS

Man, RUF tricked me. He told me that if I hurried up, I could have post 800. So, I hurried up and got post 801. I've been :ripped:

WHAT! . . . sorry guy . . I was looking at the replies view and it said 799 . . . . :tomato: :O

Ruf

RUF87 03-29-2005 03:05 PM

WHAT! . . . sorry guy . . I was looking at the replies view and it said 799 . . . . :tomato: :O

Ruf

RUF87 03-29-2005 03:19 PM

At least you got post number 11,600 on mine, and you got the first post of this page . . . so while not the brass ring, it's not a total loss . . . :notfunny: :sorry:
:tomato: :blush:

Ruf

G 03-29-2005 03:43 PM

At least you got post number 11,600 on mine, and you got the first post of this page . . . so while not the brass ring, it's not a total loss . . . :notfunny: :sorry:
:tomato: :blush:

Ruf

hahaha it's all good mang. just bustin your juevos!

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by kinetik_H22
fun meet.
Sorry I had to leave early with out notice (I was late for work.....In Galveston :ugh: )

haha

well it was nice meeting you guys!

Hopefully I will start editing the videos by the end of this week.

Does anyone know a good site to host videos"

BTW...if you have no clue who I am...

I had the slow Prelude with Volks :tongue:

Daniel

Thanks so much for all the hard work on with the video :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

...cannot wait to see the footage!!!!

Really hope we can all hang out again...Rick(Sith) :toocool:

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 04:12 PM

Chops, I have to admit that I've never seen a cajun hippie before . . . :cool: ;) :D

But what I was wondering . . . why aren't you standing next to your car . . . no need to be embarrassed that you haven't done any mods to it YET! :punch: :D

Ruf

We have pics of him in it in Target's parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just not uploaded yet!!!BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... :tongue:

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 04:15 PM

Whaz up Waddy! You missed out on the go-carts the other nite...what a blast!

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 04:16 PM

Whaz up Mai? You're gonna force me to buy new wheels after my drop...after seeing ur car...just sweetness man!

Chopsie 03-29-2005 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by kinetik_H22
fun meet.
Sorry I had to leave early with out notice (I was late for work.....In Galveston :ugh: )

haha

well it was nice meeting you guys!

Hopefully I will start editing the videos by the end of this week.

Does anyone know a good site to host videos"

BTW...if you have no clue who I am...

I had the slow Prelude with Volks :tongue:

Daniel

Thanks for taking the vids, can't wait to see them. I knew I remembered the name Daniel, but couldn't remember which one of the non CL-ers it was, so in my captions of the pics "Guy with the prelude" = Daniel :cool:

Chopsie 03-29-2005 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by liloj
so i was gonna take a picture on the seawall when all of a sudden...........

http://liloj_98cl.tripod.com/wave.jpg

Wow seaworld looks a little gloomy this time of year :troutslap: :D

Chopsie 03-29-2005 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Great F-in meet guys, that was the best 1/2 tank of gas I've spent all year. Well except for when I drove to Dallas to see Strawberry :D. Oh wait that was last year, never mind...... :what:

Love the pics Andy, nice to see my Altima getting her Shakira-ass in a couple pics whenever J-LO wasn't around to distract you.

:boogie:

By the way Grayson, I just got back the bill for the pits in my windscreen, whats your mailing address? :rofl:

It took me 3 hours before I could look Mai in the eye without feeling dirty. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And remember fellas, nice guys finish last but the assholes who act nice get all the chicks!

:werd: :rofl:

Chopsie 03-29-2005 05:47 PM

Chops, I have to admit that I've never seen a cajun hippie before . . . :cool: ;) :D

But what I was wondering . . . why aren't you standing next to your car . . . no need to be embarrassed that you haven't done any mods to it YET! :punch: :D

Ruf

And you still have yet to see one :tongue: I'm not cajun, this is just where the witness protection agency put me. :D

:rofl: Didn't bring the GS-R, but it does have mods, just not the ones I wanted to test out on the trip down, you roofian ;)

However, I did have my beater down there, wait till someone posts some pics of it :rofl: :chuckle:

Teh Snaps 03-29-2005 05:53 PM

COCK BALLS andy is going to need to help me download this damn VIDEO

Chopsie 03-29-2005 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
COCK BALLS andy is going to need to help me download this damn VIDEO

Booyakasha :ninja:

Chopsie 03-29-2005 06:05 PM

Dave saw the pictures

and says this in his thread.

Originally Posted by Dfreder2
Chopper: I'm impressed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! All I can say is please thank everybody who participated. You all made my day!

So it's purpose has been fufilled. :clap: Thanks guys and gals for agreeing to do this for Dave.

- Andy

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper

So it's purpose has been fufilled. :clap: Thanks guys and gals for agreeing to do this for Dave.

- Andy

Amen Brother!

TUY3T 03-29-2005 08:29 PM

great job on the pics Chopper!! :thumbsup: i wanna see some MORE... hey DarkSith i wonder if the pics you took came out ok hehehe. :wish:

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by TUY3T
great job on the pics Chopper!! :thumbsup: i wanna see some MORE... hey DarkSith i wonder if the pics you took came out ok hehehe. :wish:

I have been so busy with this job stuff that I havent been to get them put on disc... :thumbsdown:

Be nice and pray for me (all of us)...the last time I took pics at the meet they were... :tomato: ...need I say more!!!! LOL

G 03-29-2005 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Thanks so much for all the hard work on with the video :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

...cannot wait to see the footage!!!!

Really hope we can all hang out again...Rick(Sith) :toocool:

:werd: can't wait untill the next meet!!

Mai_CL-S 03-29-2005 09:41 PM

Whaz up Mai? You're gonna force me to buy new wheels after my drop...after seeing ur car...just sweetness man!

hahahaha first things first bro, bring that 'Truck' down!! hahahaha Thanks for the compliments :toocool:

G 03-29-2005 09:41 PM

Whaz up Waddy! You missed out on the go-carts the other nite...what a blast!

blast for y'all maybe. My damn rocket engine ran out of life before I even got in the damn cart. :whyme:

G 03-29-2005 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper

- Andy

Glad that he liked them. Way to go Chops!! :thumbsup:

G 03-29-2005 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by TUY3T

:rofl:

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mai_CL-S
hahahaha first things first bro, bring that 'Truck' down!! hahahaha Thanks for the compliments :toocool:

You be wrong fur dat!!!!

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 09:55 PM

:rofl:

Gurlfriend is wrong fur dat tooo!!! BTW why are you laughing? :tomato:

DarkSithCL 03-29-2005 09:56 PM

I'm catchin hell up in this piece...I'm gonna read with my son before he goes to bed...I'll holla bak...later 2nite...Rick

G 03-29-2005 10:08 PM

Gurlfriend is wrong fur dat tooo!!! BTW why are you laughing? :tomato:

ha, girlfriend, you got us mixed up again. Remember, Mai is the girl. I wear the pants in our relationship!!
Anyways, just givin you a hard time about your pic takin abilities!

G 03-29-2005 10:08 PM

I'm catchin hell up in this piece...I'm gonna read with my son before he goes to bed...I'll holla bak...later 2nite...Rick

It's all in :love: man!! Say hi to Carlos!! :wave:

Teh Snaps 03-29-2005 10:30 PM

:ghey: :scratch: :ninja: :rofl:

#26TYPE-R 03-30-2005 12:08 AM

Hey wanna go to Suby meet 7:30 at byblo's.... I have to work till 8:00.. If so give me a call dog.

htown 03-30-2005 12:19 AM

Haha, I have pictures in my camera... just been too busy to upload.. will do that ASAP haha

htown 03-30-2005 12:20 AM

Too busy looking for an exhaust thanks to following blades for the longest time..

htown 03-30-2005 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by FRESHV6
my buddy just got a G35 yesterday.. hood took too long and the car is already gone. he paid $500, he wants $450 firm. Houston area only please for local pickup. thanks

http://images.andale.com/f2/121/127/..._detail_12.jpg

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/fs-vis-carbon-fiber-hood-acura-cl-301704/

Just incase you guys wanted a CF hood.. located in Houston.. just saw it

htown 03-30-2005 12:21 AM

RICK, PLEASE drop that 4x4!!!!

DarkSithCL 03-30-2005 01:34 AM

ha, girlfriend, you got us mixed up again. Remember, Mai is the girl. I wear the pants in our relationship!!
Anyways, just givin you a hard time about your pic takin abilities!

No...Chloe was jokin with me on the other page...you were just laughing at me too...now that we have a woman and the a man that Waddy thought was a woman...you know a messsssssssssssssssssssssss! But a funny one...:rofl:

DarkSithCL 03-30-2005 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by htown
RICK, PLEASE drop that 4x4!!!!

...LOL...I got the springs, just need to put them on... :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-30-2005 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Blades
:ghey: :scratch: :ninja: :rofl:

huh?

DarkSithCL 03-30-2005 01:41 AM

I'll do it...he cannot wait to see the video!!!!.....

...and my pics! :tongue:

G 03-30-2005 07:49 AM

No...Chloe was jokin with me on the other page...you were just laughing at me too...now that we have a woman and the a man that Waddy thought was a woman...you know a messsssssssssssssssssssssss! But a funny one...:rofl:

I know, and I was joking that Mai and I, well, NM, TMI. :rolleyes: :yuck: