AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

Chopsie 03-28-2005 08:01 PM

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...29#post4006629

Posted in Dave's thread.

cltypeSLOW 03-28-2005 08:05 PM

YAY!!!!!! pics look sweet! im glad everyone is in there.. i love your photo captions, too funny :rofl:

Teh Snaps 03-28-2005 08:31 PM

Beautiful :)

2k5_AcuraTL 03-28-2005 08:44 PM

i missed out

Teh Snaps 03-28-2005 09:18 PM

ok People I know the LOUISIANA boys where not the only ones with CAMARA's

Mai_CL-S 03-28-2005 09:21 PM

nice pics blades!!! nice :uzi: hahahha

dfv3.2CL-S 03-28-2005 09:32 PM

"It was nice talking with chopper, blades, darksithCL, tuy3t, htown, kirk and all the other guys. Kirk, I am coming after you with my SC CL-S6 on the next meet and I will not allow you to take the lead and embarrass the Acura family. Just joking!! Nice car man!! "

I should clarify my quote, first this was not ment for Kirk, it was for ATXTCLS in his Corvette. Second, my comment on taking the lead was directed to ATXCLS when he broke out of line and just smoked all our CL-S's asses on the straight away and the joke is that I will not allow him to do that again on the next meet. :wish: BTW, Kirk, I really did not have any problems with minor detour that you took or that your copilot Andy gave you and we were not embarrassed. I was just running out of time.

G 03-28-2005 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
ok People I know the LOUISIANA boys where not the only ones with CAMARA's

aghhhh, my camera got jacked. My grandma neededto take pics of her garden and my dumbass forgot to get the pics off of it first. :thumbsdown: so, I will hopefully have them up tomorrow night.

G 03-28-2005 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by dfv3.2CL-S
"It was nice talking with chopper, blades, darksithCL, tuy3t, htown, kirk and all the other guys. Kirk, I am coming after you with my SC CL-S6 on the next meet and I will not allow you to take the lead and embarrass the Acura family. Just joking!! Nice car man!! "

I should clarify my quote, first this was not ment for Kirk, it was for ATXTCLS in his Corvette. Second, my comment on taking the lead was directed to ATXCLS when he broke out of line and just smoked all our CL-S's asses on the straight away and the joke is that I will not allow him to do that again on the next meet. :wish: BTW, Kirk, I really did not have any problems with minor detour that you took or that your copilot Andy gave you and we were not embarrassed. I was just running out of time.

What can I say, J LO likes to show off her booty!!! :rofl:

G 03-28-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper
This is when we almost have a 16 car pile up when ATXCLS decides it's time to show off the Z06's brakes and fuel up the beast... Other cars decide it's time for a drink also. Good scenery for the locals :teef:

Sorry guys. I remebered that everyone wanted to stop and didn't see the station until I was right on it. And, I forgot that the CLS's brakes SUCK!! It was funny looking in my rearview to see Blades trying to keep his white nose from sniffing to far up J LO.

Oh yeah, and I did it again when Waddy almost penetrated me when we missed the turn. Man, I have to remeber that my brakes are a little stronger next time!

G 03-28-2005 10:16 PM

Man, what a fun meet. Just lookingback over the pics is hilarious. Andy, excelent commentary!! :thumbsup:

dfv3.2CL-S 03-28-2005 10:46 PM

BLades and ATXCLS

It was nice meeting you guys and shooting the breeze. ATXCLS take care of that sweet Z06. Thanks for the Kick ass burn outs in the parking.

Chopper/Andy

Great work on the pictures man!

Htown

Good job in getting over 10 shows at the meet and thanks for all the information prior to the meet. Well organized!!

Waddy and Rick

Great cool members very down to earth guys, keeping the fun and smiles alive in the group.

Chloe

Nice TL-S, I evny that body kit !!

Great JOB guys!!

liloj 03-28-2005 11:49 PM

so fellas....whens the next meet :D grayson.....ill talk to you over the phone about the details :D

liloj 03-28-2005 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Man, what a fun meet. Just lookingback over the pics is hilarious. Andy, excelent commentary!! :thumbsup:

too bad i couldnt make the cruise :sad:

Chopsie 03-29-2005 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
YAY!!!!!! pics look sweet! im glad everyone is in there.. i love your photo captions, too funny :rofl:

ya like that eh ? :tongue: :tomato:

:ninja: :D

Originally Posted by dfv3.2CLS
Chopper/Andy

Great work on the pictures man!

Thanks man, was a pleasure meeting you also, great conversation!! VW :clap: Can't wait to see the S/C :nod:

Great meet guys/gals. I look so very much forward to the next one :woot: Can't wait !!!! :ecstatic:

liloj 03-29-2005 12:05 AM

so i was gonna take a picture on the seawall when all of a sudden...........

http://liloj_98cl.tripod.com/wave.jpg

htown 03-29-2005 12:34 AM

Man, that meet was fun, thank you everyone for coming!

MethodRN 03-29-2005 01:51 AM

Sup guys. Thanks for the well wishes. Not to sound cold, but at the funeral, I kept looking at my watch to see if I could make it. So I was thinking of yall too! HAHAHA That sounds gay!

Man, what a great turn out! Guessing these meets aren't even a CL-S meet. Just friends getting together and happen to discuss it here on this forum. That's cool. Again, thanks for all the well wishes and of course prayers Rick. Cool pics! No vid yet? hehehehe

htown 03-29-2005 02:04 AM

Nah man not an Acura-Cl meet, strictly Acurazine!

G 03-29-2005 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by htown
Nah man not an Acura-Cl meet, strictly Acurazine!

:werd: Acurazine meet!!

G 03-29-2005 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
so i was gonna take a picture on the seawall when all of a sudden...........
http://liloj_98cl.tripod.com/wave.jpg

hahahaha. Did you get a little wet there???

G 03-29-2005 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by dfv3.2CL-S
It was nice meeting you guys and shooting the breeze. ATXCLS take care of that sweet Z06. Thanks for the Kick ass burn outs in the parking.

Burnouts?? Hmmmm, perpostious. I would never do such a thing. :ninja:

Nice to meet you to man!! Can't wait to see and hear the supercharger!! Sorry you had to bug out early.

G 03-29-2005 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by liloj
so fellas....whens the next meet :D grayson.....ill talk to you over the phone about the details :D

Sounds good. Next meet?? hmmmmm, the ranch is always an option. Plus, we can have a lot of fun in the twisties around Austin!!! :racing:

bent09 03-29-2005 08:20 AM

Let me know when anyone sends the video....

Great Pics!

You know these meets are not a good idea for me.... I see all the work and money put into these cars and think... ahh what the hell. Yesterday I spent like 5 hours looking up parts. Looks like I might be spending some money soon. :whyme:

G 03-29-2005 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by bent09
Let me know when anyone sends the video....

Great Pics!

You know these meets are not a good idea for me.... I see all the work and money put into these cars and think... ahh what the hell. Yesterday I spent like 5 hours looking up parts. Looks like I might be spending some money soon. :whyme:

ha, :werd: I almost ordered the Headers/x-pipe that I wanted. That is, before I paid my damn CC bill. :thumbsdown: :yuck:

kinetik_H22 03-29-2005 09:21 AM

fun meet.
Sorry I had to leave early with out notice (I was late for work.....In Galveston :ugh: )

haha

well it was nice meeting you guys!

Hopefully I will start editing the videos by the end of this week.

Does anyone know a good site to host videos"

BTW...if you have no clue who I am...

I had the slow Prelude with Volks :tongue:

Daniel

Waddy 03-29-2005 09:43 AM

Great F-in meet guys, that was the best 1/2 tank of gas I've spent all year. Well except for when I drove to Dallas to see Strawberry :D. Oh wait that was last year, never mind...... :what:

Love the pics Andy, nice to see my Altima getting her Shakira-ass in a couple pics whenever J-LO wasn't around to distract you.

By the way Grayson, I just got back the bill for the pits in my windscreen, whats your mailing address? :rofl:

Somebody should have taken pics of the way we lined up at the Chili's curbside parking like the rockstars we all are.

Special shout out to my boys Mai and Rick, aka the only other people who could me hear me on my raggedy radio. It took me 3 hours before I could look Mai in the eye without feeling dirty. :rofl:

And remember fellas, nice guys finish last but the assholes who act nice get all the chicks!

G 03-29-2005 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Great F-in meet guys, that was the best 1/2 tank of gas I've spent all year. Well except for when I drove to Dallas to see Strawberry :D. Oh wait that was last year, never mind...... :what:

Love the pics Andy, nice to see my Altima getting her Shakira-ass in a couple pics whenever J-LO wasn't around to distract you.

By the way Grayson, I just got back the bill for the pits in my windscreen, whats your mailing address? :rofl:

Somebody should have taken pics of the way we lined up at the Chili's curbside parking like the rockstars we all are.

Special shout out to my boys Mai and Rick, aka the only other people who could me hear me on my raggedy radio. It took me 3 hours before I could look Mai in the eye without feeling dirty. :rofl:

And remember fellas, nice guys finish last but the assholes who act nice get all the chicks!

Hahahaha :rofl: Waddy, always fun meeting up with you-sorry for the hard time, all in jest right??!! :tomato:

Anyways, the address is:
69 Don't follow so close rd.
Shoulda bought a bra, TX

And hey, as long as your honest with the chicas, all is good, right??!! mmmm, Shakira!!! :yum:

G 03-29-2005 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by kinetik_H22
fun meet.
Sorry I had to leave early with out notice (I was late for work.....In Galveston :ugh: )

haha

well it was nice meeting you guys!

Hopefully I will start editing the videos by the end of this week.

Does anyone know a good site to host videos"

BTW...if you have no clue who I am...

I had the slow Prelude with Volks :tongue:

Daniel

Can't wait to see the vid. Talk to Bent09 to see where to host it!

RUF87 03-29-2005 11:24 AM

Burnouts?? Hmmmm, perpostious. I would never do such a thing. :ninja:

Nice to meet you to man!! Can't wait to see and hear the supercharger!! Sorry you had to bug out early.

So that's why your CC bill is so high . . . between paying for all that gas and new tires every other month . . . I'm not surprised. :poke: :D

Ruf

RUF87 03-29-2005 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Chopper
Ok, so I figured after hitch-hiking 250 miles I come to an empty lot ~ 1p.m. So I decide to have some random person snap a pic of all the people that showed up on time :D Your Resident Hippie :rockon:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...5/DSCF0143.jpg

Chops, I have to admit that I've never seen a cajun hippie before . . . :cool: ;) :D

But what I was wondering . . . why aren't you standing next to your car . . . no need to be embarrassed that you haven't done any mods to it YET! :punch: :D

Ruf

G 03-29-2005 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by RUF87
So that's why your CC bill is so high . . . between paying for all that gas and new tires every other month . . . I'm not surprised. :poke: :D

Ruf

Ha. actually I am just paying for the damn car! I have barely had it over a month, and yes, the tires have plenty of tread left! Plus, I get 20 mpg even when playing around! :tongue:

G 03-29-2005 12:45 PM

Chops, I have to admit that I've never seen a cajun hippie before . . . :cool: ;) :D

But what I was wondering . . . why aren't you standing next to your car . . . no need to be embarrassed that you haven't done any mods to it YET! :punch: :D

Ruf

I have a pic of his car on my camera, he has quite a nice blue capped engine. And the red racing mesh on the front is superb!! :tongue:

RUF87 03-29-2005 02:04 PM

Ha. actually I am just paying for the damn car! I have barely had it over a month, and yes, the tires have plenty of tread left! Plus, I get 20 mpg even when playing around! :tongue:

Not too shabby . . . :nod:

It's amazing how good the MPG is for some of the cars . . . I'm used to seeing the needle on my gas guage move when I floored it. :tongue:

Ruf

G 03-29-2005 02:07 PM

Not too shabby . . . :nod:

It's amazing how good the MPG is for some of the cars . . . I'm used to seeing the needle on my gas guage move when I floored it. :tongue:

Ruf

:werd: for a big ole american V8, it is pretty damn good!

RUF87 03-29-2005 02:10 PM

:werd: for a big ole american V8, it is pretty damn good!

BTW - I'm going to post a few over here so that you guys pass up the Bay Area group . . . won't catch Sactown, but you need to be number 3 . . . :nod:

And with that post I move in to the top 20 of this thread . . . ;)

Ruf

RUF87 03-29-2005 02:14 PM

User Name Posts
ATXCLS 187 - the Master
DarkSithCL 141
htown 104
Chopper 82
Blades 49
Mai_CL-S 41
MethodRN 34
liloj 28
Waddy 23
bent09 16
cltypeSLOW 16
TUY3T 9
strawberryclock 8
kurt_bradley 7
leolebo28 5
wldchld 5
dfv3.2CL-S 4
RUF87 4 - Grasshopper

Ruf

G 03-29-2005 02:23 PM

User Name Posts
ATXCLS 187 - the Master
DarkSithCL 141
htown 104
Chopper 82
Blades 49
Mai_CL-S 41
MethodRN 34
liloj 28
Waddy 23
bent09 16
cltypeSLOW 16
TUY3T 9
strawberryclock 8
kurt_bradley 7
leolebo28 5
wldchld 5
dfv3.2CL-S 4
RUF87 4 - Grasshopper

Ruf

Wax on, wax off young grasshoper! Man, I still have a lot of catchin up to do to get to you in the Dallas thread!

RUF87 03-29-2005 02:27 PM

Wax on, wax off young grasshoper! Man, I still have a lot of catchin up to do to get to you in the Dallas thread!

No worries . . . keep in mind I've been there for almost 3 years . . . but then there is Danny25 who almost pasted Mantis . . . he was the legendary master . . .

Ruf

RUF87 03-29-2005 02:41 PM

No worries . . . keep in mind I've been there for almost 3 years . . . but then there is Danny25 who almost pasted Mantis . . . he was the legendary master . . .

Ruf

:O
I didn't even look at my sig, which says May 2001 start date. :blush:

Ruf