AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

MethodRN 03-25-2005 05:07 PM

Nothing like BW3. There's a Chammps, PF Changs, Nhit Noi

There are some other wing places

Then there's the all time favorite Hooters down the street. There's a Sonic. That's be pretty interesting. Each of our cars parked in one of their little spots.

Of course there's Cheddars,

There's a couple Mexican food places down by Westheimer and Wilcrest. Theres a Chili's an Outback steak house and Sherlocks Pub.

I'll check tonight while I'm out and post, lots of places just can't picture it right now.

I agree we should still stop by BW3 just incase there are peeps that don't follow this thread and show up there.

What type of places should I look for? Like a sports bar type place or avoid those cause of March Madness?

Hit me up w/ ideas and I'll look around Westheimer.

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
no-no. On the radio, there are two places to change channels. There is the main, big channel in the center. Then, off to the top right is another channel, which I call the sub channel. Therefore, the big number would be 1 and the little number in the top right hand corner would be 13. :thumbsup:

Thanks G! Cool...

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Nothing like BW3. There's a Chammps, PF Changs, Nhit Noi

There are some other wing places

Then there's the all time favorite Hooters down the street. There's a Sonic. That's be pretty interesting. Each of our cars parked in one of their little spots.

Of course there's Cheddars,

There's a couple Mexican food places down by Westheimer and Wilcrest. Theres a Chili's an Outback steak house and Sherlocks Pub.

I'll check tonight while I'm out and post, lots of places just can't picture it right now.

I agree we should still stop by BW3 just incase there are peeps that don't follow this thread and show up there.

What type of places should I look for? Like a sports bar type place or avoid those cause of March Madness?

Hit me up w/ ideas and I'll look around Westheimer.

Meth, thanks for giving us an option :thumbsup: Really, I'm not picky, so anything where we can all sit together would be cool :toocool: ...that's my wooden :2cents:

BTW...:agree: that BW3 is still a rally point!

Teh Snaps 03-25-2005 07:22 PM

The Chops and I saw htown on the BELTWAY 8 today we where going opposite direction. SLAMED ass CL with 03 tail light.

CHOPS and SNAPS bored tonight if anyone wants to hang out

COCK BALLS :thumbsup:

Waddy 03-25-2005 07:57 PM

Hey if anybody is checking this tonight or before tomorrow, gimme a call around 1pm. I am moving into a new apartment tomorrow morning and I'll have to wash my car afterwards, so I want to know if it is worth bussin my ass to make it up there to drive down with you guys.

Hopefully tomorrow works out like this:

10am - pick up u-Haul
10:30-12:00 - pack up old apartment, drop off shit at new apartment, return truck
12:00-1:00 - wash car
1:00 -1:04 - Drive up to the target off 290, :rofl: OK so it's gonna be more like a 30 minute drive, but Smokey loves a challenge!

If everything goes according to plan, I'll make it up to Target before 2pm so that I can drive down with you guys. So remember somebody gimme a call around 1pm!

(281) 451-8605

If telemarketers start calling my cell I am killing all of you!

liloj 03-25-2005 09:39 PM

i will be in houston!!!

grayson..gimme a call when you head out there...you got my new number.. :thumbsup:

:D

Chopsie 03-25-2005 10:11 PM

ok so it's friday night :chug: :D

Chopsie 03-25-2005 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by liloj
i will be in houston!!!

grayson..gimme a call when you head out there...you got my new number.. :thumbsup:

:D

may finally get to meet your bald ass after all.....errr wait.. :doh:
You know what I mean, even though a lot of the time I don't even know what I mean :O

liloj 03-25-2005 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper
may finally get to meet your bald ass after all.....errr wait.. :doh:
You know what I mean, even though a lot of the time I don't even know what I mean :O

bald....ass.. :ugh: ................................................it s friday......im leaving for houston bout 8 in the morn....so ill meet up with yall eventually...:)bringing the fiance, kid, and a friend

G 03-26-2005 10:19 AM

So, Just got finished washing the car and putting the ever-important bra on. I am going to S, S, and S, and then take out of here!! :racing:

G 03-26-2005 10:19 AM

Mornin Sith!!

G 03-26-2005 10:20 AM

Y'all ready???

cltypeSLOW 03-26-2005 10:36 AM

see yall in a lil bit...leavin galveston by 12 at the latest!

htown 03-26-2005 10:53 AM

Word! You guys saw me? Hell yea, see you guys in a bit!

DarkSithCL 03-26-2005 11:16 AM

Mornin Sith!!

Top of da Morn' to ya!...Have a super safe trip!

Chopsie 03-26-2005 12:00 PM

Morning Kids. Leaving here in about 20-30 mins to head to teh target :wave:

Chopsie 03-26-2005 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by htown
Word! You guys saw me? Hell yea, see you guys in a bit!

:werd: Spotted a CL coming the opposite direction and as soon as I caught a side glimpse, I said "hey there's Htown" sittin LOW :D

brizzle 03-26-2005 04:29 PM

Alright ya'll lets see those pics

cltypeSLOW 03-26-2005 08:43 PM

well guys the meet was a lot of fun! ill try to get those videos daniel (01 prelude) took hosted and up asap....i wanna do it again sometime in the near future cept next time we gotta go bigger! more people! anyways it was nice meeting everyone hope yall had a good time. :) :thumbsup:

Mai_CL-S 03-26-2005 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
well guys the meet was a lot of fun! ill try to get those videos daniel (01 prelude) took hosted and up asap....i wanna do it again sometime in the near future cept next time we gotta go bigger! more people! anyways it was nice meeting everyone hope yall had a good time. :) :thumbsup:

GREAT MEET!!! Which CL was urs TypeSLow? Can't wait to see the pics as well as the video footages..

htown 03-26-2005 10:33 PM

His was the one w/ the M5 spoiler

Mai_CL-S 03-26-2005 10:37 PM

Oh ok gotcha! Man I'm tired...that was one loooong drive and it wasn't even the whole drive.

cltypeSLOW 03-26-2005 11:10 PM

ya i had the 4x4 :sad: SSM with the M5 spoiler...geez i cant believe you forgot my ass already....haha :ugh:

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 08:08 AM

I had the best time! God blessed us with excellent weather and a great group of guys and a wonderful gal to hang out with...cannot wait to see the video and pics...please do not count on me for pics b/c last time my were the worst...::):

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 08:15 AM

Let me also say Happy Easter to everyone...Let us remember to praise God daily because He blesses us daily...not just on one day...aren't you glad! I know I am!

Teh Snaps 03-27-2005 10:56 AM

Hey everyone it was a blast, best turn out yet. I will post the pics later and Ill send BENT an email of the vid so he can host it. Everyone should have came with us at the the end when went to ride go-carts. It was a blast in those little things. # 18 BISHES :rofl:

cltypeSLOW 03-27-2005 12:44 PM

where did yall go ride carts at? kartzone? if so thats fuckin awesome!

G 03-27-2005 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Blades
Hey everyone it was a blast, best turn out yet. I will post the pics later and Ill send BENT an email of the vid so he can host it. Everyone should have came with us at the the end when went to ride go-carts. It was a blast in those little things. # 18 BISHES :rofl:

Man, you are teh suxor. Mine carts were crap!!

G 03-27-2005 01:13 PM

Well, I'am back, and luckily no more tickets to my name! It was awesome seeing everyone and I can't wait to see the pics/vids-I will have my pics up later, right now, it is time to play housewife and clean my place.

G 03-27-2005 01:14 PM

Jr.-what happened man?? Everything ok??

Teh Snaps 03-27-2005 05:12 PM

Heres a couple of teasers. I didnt get much with my digital camara. I will be working on uploading the vid later this week

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eGS/kok001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eGS/kok002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eGS/kok003.jpg

Photos taking by CHOPS :thumbsup:

Teh Snaps 03-27-2005 05:12 PM

I though my car was pretty low until i saw Htown, bent, and MAi

TheThirdMan 03-27-2005 05:13 PM

wish I could have gone glad to see it was fun I'm till studying hard :soopa: ....

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:48 PM

Dude..I'm so sore from our mini NASCAR battle out there @ Mountasia...I was so :owned:

Thanks for the teaser pics...they are excellent quality...donde es mi CLS? :whyme:

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by strawberryclock
wish I could have gone glad to see it was fun I'm till studying hard :soopa: ....

Keep up the good work...we definately missed you...especially at about 100mph on those back roads :toocool:

You gotta be at the next one dude... :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:51 PM

I though my car was pretty low until i saw Htown, bent, and MAi

:owned: by the wheels in the av...LOL

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:52 PM

Jr.-what happened man?? Everything ok??

:agree:...has anyone talked with him? :what:

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
ya i had the 4x4 :sad: SSM with the M5 spoiler...geez i cant believe you forgot my ass already....haha :ugh:

that spoiler is sweeter in person!
:thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-27-2005 05:59 PM

Everyone needs to give a HUGE :woot: :woot: for H-town for putting this meet together!!!!

htown 03-27-2005 06:09 PM

Yea, the meet was great.. we got a little lost, but I mean hell we all had fun right? That didn't stop us from enjoying the night and all the good laughs.. it was nice meeting everyone.. Especially chops and blades for coming down all the way from LA and the Laredo king and also Grayson!

Thanks Sith! I appreciate it..

Until next time guys..

Oh yea by the way my name is Don..