AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

htown 03-24-2005 01:04 PM

I've printed out 25 copies of the map.. anyone else think we need more?

htown 03-24-2005 01:06 PM

If so, please print out some extras.. Thanks!

G 03-24-2005 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by htown
I've printed out 25 copies of the map.. anyone else think we need more?

I don't think that we will need any more than that. That should be fine.

Way to go on the orginization by the way. Big props to you mang. :thumbsup: :love:

ericajackhannahjamie? 03-24-2005 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=htown]I just saw this video of the S2k cruise in Houston.. Seems like fun if people can get their video and cameras out there..

http://www.digitalremix.net/vids/houston_fun_run.wmv

[QUOTE]
That is one of the worst camera-person ever to shoot a video.

G 03-24-2005 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=TheMainEvEnt][QUOTE=htown]I just saw this video of the S2k cruise in Houston.. Seems like fun if people can get their video and cameras out there..

Thanks for the insipirational post, yank.

DarkSithCL 03-24-2005 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Thanks for the insipirational post, yank.

They are really "in-your-face" about stuff...LOL...I lived just outside of Boston for about 7 years so I used to be that way too...now I'm a calm, easy-going southern.....

HELLRAISER!!!!!... :tongue:

DarkSithCL 03-24-2005 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=TheMainEvEnt][QUOTE=htown]I just saw this video of the S2k cruise in Houston.. Seems like fun if people can get their video and cameras out there..

Main, How'd ya like my 3-lane cross-over move?.... :thumbsup:...they just had to do a slo-mo replay... :ugh:

DarkSithCL 03-24-2005 04:41 PM

I don't think that we will need any more than that. That should be fine.

Way to go on the orginization by the way. Big props to you mang. :thumbsup: :love:

:agree:...he really has the bull by the..... :no:

....ya know what I mean... :thumbsup:

Chopsie 03-24-2005 06:35 PM

Chops and Snaps leaving The port City...Desination, crackwhoresville Htown hooty tooty :woot: :woot:

:wave: See you fuckers later :D

cltypeSLOW 03-24-2005 09:26 PM

i am going to be there for sure! i just drove in from austin. im in galveston now. i saw that super target on the way in from austin on 290...its the brand new one with the huge parking lot right??? and whats the official time to meet there? is it gonna be 1 or 2 and say i dont make it to the cruise part...what time are yall gonna make it to buffalo wild wings on westheimer? any roundabout estimate would do... thanks looking forward to meeting yall

Teh Snaps 03-24-2005 11:25 PM

THE CHOPS AND SNAPS MADE IT IN H-TOWN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Hey if anyone wants to hang out friday night where game

call cell 318-564-8429 :woot:

Chopsie 03-25-2005 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Blades

So your here too bish ? :ninja: :tamato:

:ecstatic:

TheThirdMan 03-25-2005 02:08 AM

well, I know how much yall are gonna miss me there :rolleyes: but we should try and go to Texas Heatwave on the July 22-24 weekend, we keep talking about goin to austin this would be a good reason to go....

have fun guys, I wanna see ALOT of pictures!!!!!

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
i am going to be there for sure! i just drove in from austin. im in galveston now. i saw that super target on the way in from austin on 290...its the brand new one with the huge parking lot right??? and whats the official time to meet there? is it gonna be 1 or 2 and say i dont make it to the cruise part...what time are yall gonna make it to buffalo wild wings on westheimer? any roundabout estimate would do... thanks looking forward to meeting yall

the Target time is 1:00 PM...leaving as late as 2:00 PM...

You can always call Andy/Chopper @ 318-564-8429 to see about where we are on the road...I'm not familar enough with town to know about what time we'll be at the wing place

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 07:19 AM

Whazup Mai? :wave:

G 03-25-2005 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Blades

:woot: and Snappy still got's his license!! :thumbsup: :toocool: :tongue: no more :drag: for you mang!

G 03-25-2005 07:54 AM

So, I am bringing my digi cam with a 516 mb card. I am also bringing my radios and am debating bringing my CB for some entertainment on the way there. The only problem is that I have to stick my antenna on the precious paint of my car-:no:

Anything else that I should bring??

G 03-25-2005 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Whazup Mai? :wave:

No "love" for you man. :whyme: already left the building.

bent09 03-25-2005 07:58 AM

Is someone going to call BW3's or are we going to just take over?

G 03-25-2005 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by bent09
Is someone going to call BW3's or are we going to just take over?

Na, I think someone was going to. Who, I don't know, but I am pretty sure that someone was going to call.

MethodRN 03-25-2005 09:00 AM

I got BW3. I live like spitting distance from there. Alright, maybe not spitting distance, unless there's a good breeze. But yeah, gonna stop by there today. I'll post tonight, the result. As for tonight, some friends of mine might hit up a bar. Again I'll post where tonight. Especially for our out of town fools (that's you Andy and Kirk) HAHAHA. Hey congrats on the court thing.

Rick, this guy through friends of mine is putting my springs on today for $75. I'll let you know how it goes and take you there if you still need springs installed. It's a drive, but I trust this guy.

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by MethodRN
I got BW3. I live like spitting distance from there. Alright, maybe not spitting distance, unless there's a good breeze. But yeah, gonna stop by there today. I'll post tonight, the result. As for tonight, some friends of mine might hit up a bar. Again I'll post where tonight. Especially for our out of town fools (that's you Andy and Kirk) HAHAHA. Hey congrats on the court thing.

Rick, this guy through friends of mine is putting my springs on today for $75. I'll let you know how it goes and take you there if you still need springs installed. It's a drive, but I trust this guy.

Method, 'preciate you hitting up BW3 for us mang!!!... :thumbsup:

Thanks man...I need a break to get this done right, but for a good price...just holla at me... :toocool:

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 10:37 AM

:woot: and Snappy still got's his license!! :thumbsup: :toocool: :tongue: no more :drag: for you mang!

That's a prayer (or prayers) answered!!!! God is in the blessing business!!!!:woot:

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 10:40 AM

So, I am bringing my digi cam with a 516 mb card. I am also bringing my radios and am debating bringing my CB for some entertainment on the way there. The only problem is that I have to stick my antenna on the precious paint of my car-:no:

Anything else that I should bring??

I think that sounds like a wrap bro... :thumbsup:

What channel are we gonna use on these radios? If we decide early, it might help some of the folks who come alittle late...or not...:dunno:

G 03-25-2005 10:50 AM

I think that sounds like a wrap bro... :thumbsup:

What channel are we gonna use on these radios? If we decide early, it might help some of the folks who come alittle late...or not...:dunno:

1 sub 13 is the one that we usually use when I go out driving around Austin.

G 03-25-2005 10:51 AM

That's a prayer (or prayers) answered!!!! God is in the blessing business!!!!:woot:

Not yet, he just has a trial date for now. So, he still has his license-plus, they should not take it away anyways. So, yeah, I guess that he is in the green for now.

Snappy, care to enlighten us further??

cltypeSLOW 03-25-2005 11:15 AM

hey does anyone mind if my friend comes too? he was gonna either drive his 01 SSM prelude (cf hood, volks, other goodies...not a ricer tho really clean) or his G35coupe.

Teh Snaps 03-25-2005 11:38 AM

I ll tell you all about at the meet

Chopsie 03-25-2005 11:41 AM

the Target time is 1:00 PM...leaving as late as 2:00 PM...

You can always call Andy/Chopper @ 318-564-8429 to see about where we are on the road...I'm not familar enough with town to know about what time we'll be at the wing place

:rofl: That is KIrk/Blades # Ricky... it's all good though.

Just for informational purposes: Andy/Chopper 318-470-0566

Chopsie 03-25-2005 11:49 AM

Also one positive thing I am planning for another member

Dfred370 (now Dfred2) Has been Diagnosed with two forms of Cancer, and is battling with all he has. He has undergone several surgical procuders so far, and will be starting his long course of Chemo/Radiation soon.

I typed in his thread that I would have some enlightening pictures for him to boost his spirits.

So my plan is to go tonight and get some poster boards and write a nice get "Here's to a speedy recovery Dave!" or something on them, so we can take some group shots with the boards all of us.

I like this idea because he gets a large group of people showing our support.

If anyone else has any other ideas throw them up.

- Andy

PS for more information about his progress/condition. Here is the thread.

https://acurazine.com/forums/religion-politics-18/e-mail-dfreder370-293734/

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 12:32 PM

1 sub 13 is the one that we usually use when I go out driving around Austin.

so will I need to buy one that has sub bands for the channels? I jusy don't know much about this stuff:dunno:

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper
:rofl: That is KIrk/Blades # Ricky... it's all good though.

Just for informational purposes: Andy/Chopper 318-470-0566

You know the nurses keep all this stuff straight for me... :tongue:
I am :owned: again on the internet!

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 12:36 PM

Dfred370 (now Dfred2) Has been Diagnosed with two forms of Cancer, and is battling with all he has. He has undergone several surgical procuders so far, and will be starting his long course of Chemo/Radiation soon.

I typed in his thread that I would have some enlightening pictures for him to boost his spirits.

So my plan is to go tonight and get some poster boards and write a nice get "Here's to a speedy recovery Dave!" or something on them, so we can take some group shots with the boards all of us.

- Andy

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293734

I think that is a GREAT idea Andy!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-25-2005 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
hey does anyone mind if my friend comes too? he was gonna either drive his 01 SSM prelude (cf hood, volks, other goodies...not a ricer tho really clean) or his G35coupe.

We don't care...tell him we would love to have him come along...he can drive a wooden soap box car for all I care!!!! :ugh: Tell him he is more than welcome...at the last meet we had some really cool folks to come along that were not ACZ members! :thumbsup:

G 03-25-2005 02:30 PM

so will I need to buy one that has sub bands for the channels? I jusy don't know much about this stuff:dunno:

no-no. On the radio, there are two places to change channels. There is the main, big channel in the center. Then, off to the top right is another channel, which I call the sub channel. Therefore, the big number would be 1 and the little number in the top right hand corner would be 13. :thumbsup:

G 03-25-2005 02:31 PM

- Andy

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293734

Sounds like an excellent idea Andy!!

G 03-25-2005 02:31 PM

We don't care...tell him we would love to have him come along...he can drive a wooden soap box car for all I care!!!! :ugh: Tell him he is more than welcome...at the last meet we had some really cool folks to come along that were not ACZ members! :thumbsup:

:werd: the more the merrier!!

MethodRN 03-25-2005 04:36 PM

Alright boys and girls, bad news.....

I checked w/ BW3 today and they can't guarantee that they can sit that large of a party tomorrow. They are going to busy cause of March Madness. They have an upstairs part where they could have sat us, but it's already been booked again cause of the games tomorrow. Not sure what yall wanna do. If any of you have ideas, drop me a line.

Junior
832-724-1536

I can either check on places tomorrow before heading up to Target, or tonight before I head out for the night.

htown 03-25-2005 04:38 PM

Crap, that sucks... damnit!

htown 03-25-2005 04:39 PM

Anybody have any ideas? I don't know the whole Westheimer area.. I guess we should still meet there just incase for any stragglers or at least in the same strip.. any other eating places in the strip?