AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

cltypeSLOW 03-21-2005 03:10 PM

change of plans....leaving friday. prob sometime in the afternoon atxcls when are you rolling out caravan sounds nice. which way do you go? 290 or 71?

G 03-21-2005 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
change of plans....leaving friday. prob sometime in the afternoon atxcls when are you rolling out caravan sounds nice. which way do you go? 290 or 71?

I will be going out 290. However, I probably will not be leaving till Sat morn. Work is reamin me-price you gotta pay for takin vacation. I will pm you later to talk more.

DarkSithCL 03-21-2005 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
Trip was fun. By the end though, I was ready to come home.

Sam's leg is doing good-so good in fact that he was playin tennis with us in FL.

How's you doin??

So glad you guys had a good trip!!!!

I'm so BLESSED!!!! Looking at quadrupling my salary and doing some country living on da lake...Details @ SIX... :thumbsup:...mean in a couple weeks... :what:

G 03-22-2005 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
I'm so BLESSED!!!! Looking at quadrupling my salary and doing some country living on da lake...Details @ SIX... :thumbsup:...mean in a couple weeks... :what:

Holy crap man. Good for you!! You defin. deserve it!!! :thumbsup:

JGsTL-S 03-22-2005 01:52 PM

well its official...Im out this weekend..wedding plans gettin too thick for me to go play right now....havent even been on here!! looking fwd to seeing pics and vids of all over your rides tho

JG

Waddy 03-22-2005 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
hey Waddy...

Sup Rick?

G 03-22-2005 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by JGsTL-S
well its official...Im out this weekend..wedding plans gettin too thick for me to go play right now....havent even been on here!! looking fwd to seeing pics and vids of all over your rides tho

JG

Sorry to hear man. We will be sure to take lots of pics!

leolebo28 03-22-2005 04:30 PM

I hate to post this, but I'm not gonna be able to make it this weekend as of yesterday...I know this sounds like a lame ass excuse, but I did some serious damage to my back last night working out.....Can barely keep my head up the shit hurts soooo bad...Dont think that I will be able to bare a 4hr car ride as much as I would love to be there and meet all of y'all....Hope y'all post some pix, maybe next time

Mai_CL-S 03-22-2005 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by leolebo28
"my back last night working out.....Can barely keep my head up the shit hurts soooo bad

Wonder what you were doing? hehe :thumbsup:

TheThirdMan 03-22-2005 07:44 PM

Well, turns out I have 2 tests and a history project due next week,I need the weekend to study and finish the project so I won't be going to the meet anymore sorry guys I need to do good on these tests, hope you all understand.....

have fun fellas!!

G 03-22-2005 09:20 PM

Damn too many peeps dropping out. :whyme:

G 03-22-2005 09:21 PM

I hate to post this, but I'm not gonna be able to make it this weekend as of yesterday...I know this sounds like a lame ass excuse, but I did some serious damage to my back last night working out.....Can barely keep my head up the shit hurts soooo bad...Dont think that I will be able to bare a 4hr car ride as much as I would love to be there and meet all of y'all....Hope y'all post some pix, maybe next time

Why don't you just saymaybe now and make the decision come Sat morning? That way, your back will have time to heal and you will be fine. That is, unless there is other reasons for your absences :ponder: :whip:

Chopsie 03-22-2005 10:46 PM

Damn too many peeps dropping out. :whyme:

Looks like another one bites the dust also

Chopsie 03-22-2005 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper
Looks like another one bites the dust also

Oh yeah :O , not me, but my car may not be coming, due to my exhaust mods not being put on yet.

htown 03-22-2005 11:34 PM

I might not be making it guys...

NOT!

Teh Snaps 03-23-2005 12:06 AM

DAMN IT people the CHOPS AND SNAPS connection are coming all the WAY FROM LOUISIANA. The furthest and you all cant make it AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mad:

J/k

So what are we all doing sat night. I need to get DRUNK and LAID. In no particular ORDER :pervert:

GRAYSON are you staying the night or going back after the meet

Teh Snaps 03-23-2005 12:07 AM

AWWW YES and I have court date for thursday

SO PRAY FOR A BROTHA

cltypeSLOW 03-23-2005 12:11 AM

hey people are there gonna be any boosted CLS's at the meet? im seroiusly considering opting for a SC and i really wanna maybe check one out first hand maybe go for a ride along or something? im just reluctant to spending upwards of 3 g's on something i dont get to experience first. thanks!! i cant wait to get there the turn out still sounds like its gonna be sweet

Teh Snaps 03-23-2005 12:13 AM

I dont know if anyone is CHARGED up, but I have been thinking the same thing

Hou-RL 03-23-2005 08:14 AM

I will still be there. I just haven't had time to log on much. Very busy time but intend to make it, especially with all of this beautiful weather.

G 03-23-2005 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chopper
Oh yeah :O , not me, but my car may not be coming, due to my exhaust mods not being put on yet.

Bring it and we will put that shiznit on in the parking lot!

G 03-23-2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
hey people are there gonna be any boosted CLS's at the meet? im seroiusly considering opting for a SC and i really wanna maybe check one out first hand maybe go for a ride along or something? im just reluctant to spending upwards of 3 g's on something i dont get to experience first. thanks!! i cant wait to get there the turn out still sounds like its gonna be sweet

If I kept my car, it would have been boosted. But, I don't have it. HOWEVER, you can do a ride-along in my car and feel true power at its best!! :tongue:

G 03-23-2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Blades

SO PRAY FOR A BROTHA

Good luck mang. I know that you will be in all of prayers!!

G 03-23-2005 10:32 AM

I need to get DRUNK and LAID. In no particular ORDER :pervert:

Sounds like a plan to me!!

GRAYSON are you staying the night or going back after the meet

hmmm, don't know. If ya'll will be hanging out there, then I might just have to stay out there! Really, I don't know. I don't have any plans, so we will have to see!

G 03-23-2005 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Hou-RL
I will still be there. I just haven't had time to log on much. Very busy time but intend to make it, especially with all of this beautiful weather.

Glad to hear, the more peeps the better!

leolebo28 03-23-2005 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mai_CL-S
Wonder what you were doing? hehe :thumbsup:

My newly aquired injury might b a good thing for a bit.....Let her do all of the work, sympathy is great..... :wish:

G 03-23-2005 02:27 PM

My newly aquired injury might b a good thing for a bit.....Let her do all of the work, sympathy is great..... :wish:

hahaha :whip:

bent09 03-23-2005 04:38 PM

Bring it and we will put that shiznit on in the parking lot!

I will bring the jack, might make it a bit easier.

DarkSithCL 03-23-2005 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by bent09
I will bring the jack, might make it a bit easier.

4realla!!! Andy, you know we's gots ya backa hommie! :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-23-2005 05:24 PM

SO PRAY FOR A BROTHA

Kirk, you know I never did stop...how ya like that! :tongue:

htown 03-23-2005 05:24 PM

I'll bring the jack stands..

DarkSithCL 03-23-2005 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Waddy
Sup Rick?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Lil' John Says it .....

that' all I gotta say!... :toocool:

DarkSithCL 03-23-2005 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by htown
I'll bring the jack stands..

I'll bring the suntan lotion.....oh, my bad...wrong forum!!!!

j/k :tomato:

DarkSithCL 03-23-2005 05:34 PM

I checked our weather a few minutes ago...on weather.com

Daily Details for
Houston, TX On The Spot Weather... :thumbsup:

For March Saturday 26 Acurazine Meet/Cruise

Partly Cloudy .... :rolleyes:

High
74°F... :toocool:

Low
53°F ... :thumbsup:

Precip: 10% Chance... :no:

cltypeSLOW 03-23-2005 05:46 PM

If I kept my car, it would have been boosted. But, I don't have it. HOWEVER, you can do a ride-along in my car and feel true power at its best!! :tongue:

is your Z06 modded? cause i have rode/drove an electron blue before they are hella quick man! :thumbsup:

Chopsie 03-23-2005 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by htown
I might not be making it guys...

NOT!

I'd hunt your car down and put factory springs back on it. :tongue:
:chuckle:

Chopsie 03-23-2005 07:51 PM

In all seriousness, I just don't feel like bringing it..Besides, I'll be playing camera man/Douchebag/Drunken Sex offender/Copilot light/alcohol consumer/ :rockstar:

Thanks for the offers guys, but I have a friend who is getting it up on a lift the weekend after the meet.... Trust me, she'll be ready to rock later in the summer, when we have the next meet :nod:

Teh Snaps 03-23-2005 08:04 PM

Thanks guys for the prayer

all im a lazy SOB what was that thing I need to ask for to get that off my record in 6 months

MethodRN 03-23-2005 09:26 PM

Deffered Ajudification!

So I've already changed work schedule and had to have my happy a$$ here at the hospital at 6 this morning so I can make it out! How's that for loyalty, even though I don't a have a CL. Got the Z zainoed yesterday too. My springs will be on by tomorrow and friday at the latest. It'll be good to see you guys. So just to be certain what time are we all meeting at the Super Target on 290? Do I need to go to BW3 on westheimer to let them know we're gonna need a lot of space? I live right down the road so let me know and I'll take care of it tomorrow.

rets 03-23-2005 09:31 PM

Any 3GTL guy for this meet??