AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine Clubs & Meets (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/)
-   -   OFFICIAL- HOUSTON, TX Acurazine meets thread (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/official-houston-tx-acurazine-meets-thread-297620/)

DarkSithCL 03-15-2005 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=Chopper
of course, a thread isn't a thread without a midget running around in ninja turtle suit. :ninja: :what: :tomato:[/QUOTE]

My bad, I thought you were talking about that girl from the hotel...

j/k.... :yum:

htown 03-15-2005 12:44 AM

I love this thread, and the updated list..

htown 03-15-2005 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Thanks Man...nice to know my peeps got my back and much love...4 rella... :thumbsup:
Waddy, glad I have had a good effect on you...you know they say if just one person is really feeling what you are saying, then your work is done...I rest my case.. :tongue:

SPREAD THE WORD...I'M STAYING UNTIL THEY KILL ME!!!!!!!!

Rick, you are seriously one of the funniest guys I met at the meet.. and Waddy too :thumbsup:

htown 03-15-2005 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Blades
Well Im still going but might be without my CL-S because some asshat hit me today. Hopefully it will be ready by the 24th

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168013

:ugh: Damn, sorry to hear that. Get that thing painted ASAP!

htown 03-15-2005 12:48 AM

Okay, last POST for Page 21 so I can post the list!

htown 03-15-2005 12:49 AM

Update on the list:

1. htown (somethin like an organized pimp)
2. GunMetaL CLSPiG
3. AcuraTL2000
4. cltypeSLOW
5. bent09 (Gangbang Video Inc.)
6. Black CL-S 4-Life (slore)
7. DarkSithCL(Dr. Love)
8. Mai_CL-S ( Trickster, because he tricked Waddy)
9. ATXCLS...(Sex in the fast lane)
10. TypeSblkura
11. Blades (Prison bitch)
12. Chopper (Drunken sex offender) shit....
13. StrawberryClock(Prison Warden)
14. Waddy (sex guru)...
15. leolebo28
16. gdubb
17. Hou-RL
18. JGsTL-S
19. kevin79225 (and 2 buddies)
20. MethodRN (Intoxicated healthcare)
21. TUY3T...(who's friends need a fixin')
22. Kelly..(an infamous ink queen)
23. #26TYPE-R (master of the bushes)

htown 03-15-2005 12:50 AM

11 Day Count Down!

dfv3.2CL-S 03-15-2005 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by htown
Update on the list:

2. GunMetaL CLSPiG
3. AcuraTL2000
4. cltypeSLOW
7. DarkSithCL(Dr. Love)
10. TypeSblkura
14. Waddy (sex guru)...
15. leolebo28
16. gdubb
17. Hou-RL
18. JGsTL-S

Guys!! You can add me to the list and make me #24 I will becoming from Laredo.

MethodRN 03-15-2005 01:53 PM

Damn Laredo? Talk about a drive. That's cool. The more the merrier.

Hey Kirk that sucks ass dude. Hope it's ready by next week. I've got a story for yall too. Check this out........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSCF0214.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/DSCF0211.jpg

It happened Sat. night as I was leaving the hospital. Some punk rich kid pulled out of a starbucks parking lot, the 2 lanes heading north on Kirby let him through, I was in the left turn median. He didn't look and just pulled out and hit me. He then trys to tell me that I'm at fault and we don't need to call the cops. We call the cops and so he has to wait. I've got nothing but time now, so when the cops come they tell him "sorry to break the bad news to you but you're at fault". Thankfully the Fairlady will be ready by end of the week and lowered in time for the meet. Even w/ the dust from being in holding overnight, look at the Zaino shine.

Mai_CL-S 03-15-2005 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by MethodRN

Hey Kirk that sucks ass dude. Hope it's ready by next week. I've got a story for yall too. Check this out........

It happened Sat. night as I was leaving the hospital. Some punk rich kid pulled out of a starbucks parking lot, the 2 lanes heading north on Kirby let him through, I was in the left turn median. He didn't look and just pulled out and hit me. He then trys to tell me that I'm at fault and we don't need to call the cops. We call the cops and so he has to wait. I've got nothing but time now, so when the cops come they tell him "sorry to break the bad news to you but you're at fault". Thankfully the Fairlady will be ready by end of the week and lowered in time for the meet. Even w/ the dust from being in holding overnight, look at the Zaino shine.

What an ASS! Should've Bitch slapped his ass!! Hope you get ur car up and running soon!

G 03-15-2005 04:29 PM

Ahhh man, so much drama and damage in this thread!! Hope everyone gets their cars back in a timely maner and that everyone "feels the love"

Ciao!! I am off to the 1st and 2nd round finals of the NCAA!!!

bent09 03-15-2005 06:24 PM

Just because it has been two years, everyone else is posting wreck pics and I miss my baby
Totaled CLS

Miss the Navi and Nitrous the most...http://www.flawlessracing.com/DSCF0015.JPG :sad:

htown 03-15-2005 09:15 PM

Did you buy it back from insurance? How much were they asking for it? Should have parted that baby out!

Chopsie 03-15-2005 11:00 PM

Ohhhhhh Man that hurts. :(
Cool your getting her fixed soon. I'm glad people here keep their compsure when gettign into accidents that aren't their fault. I just may have to use that taser I have in my glovebox :ninja: :D

Chopsie 03-15-2005 11:06 PM

and Another "Damn!" to Snapper and Brent. I remember seeing your pics before man, and that really hurts, and that Snapped CAI, wow. damn these pictures are painful, I need a drink :chug: :tongue:

EVERYONE BEING FAWKING CAREFUL!!! (knocks on wood)

htown 03-15-2005 11:53 PM

Another update on the list:

2. GunMetaL CLSPiG
3. AcuraTL2000
4. cltypeSLOW
7. DarkSithCL(Dr. Love)
10. TypeSblkura
14. Waddy (sex guru)...
15. leolebo28
16. gdubb
17. Hou-RL
18. JGsTL-S
24. dfv3.2CL-S (Laredo king)

DarkSithCL 03-16-2005 12:31 AM

Another update on the list:

2. GunMetaL CLSPiG
3. AcuraTL2000
4. cltypeSLOW
7. DarkSithCL(Dr. Love)
10. TypeSblkura
14. Waddy (sex guru)...
15. leolebo28
16. gdubb
17. Hou-RL
18. JGsTL-S
24. dfv3.2CL-S (Laredo king)

Thanks H-town...this looks to be a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat meet shaping up... :thumbsup:

DarkSithCL 03-16-2005 12:40 AM

Method...wow what is that messing up the shine on that ride? LOL...glad you can actually laugh about your ride...and I was all jacked up about the spot from some bird poop stain after my fresh wax...sorry for my pride! So sorry to hear/see, glad she'll be ready for the meet!

Waddy 03-16-2005 02:42 PM

Hey if the meet is still 1-2 I may be a little late guys, I am moving on the 26th.

I couldn't get a reservation from Budget for a truck until 12 on the 26th, fortunately I have a 1BR apartment so it should one trip and done. And I'll just toss my crap down and then roll out to meet you guys. At worst I might miss the drive up from 290, but I'll definitely be at BW3's considering it is Mike Vick pass away from my old and new apartments.

Jerky 03-16-2005 03:17 PM

Hey post pics and headcount of your meet here!!! Good luck guys!!!

https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/region-has-had-largest-meet-%2Apics%2A-299663/

Teh Snaps 03-16-2005 10:30 PM

Damn this thread is starting to suck ass when it comes to CRASHES. Anyways If the car goes into the shop friday or monday it might be safe to say ill be able to bring the CL-S. I was thinking about taking it anyways even if the bumper isnt fixed(JUST NO PICS OF THE ASS):rofl: I dont FAWKING know the Damn Claim adjuster is taking forever and a day to look at it. My uncle at my family BODY shop wants to start on it but cant do shit until they come and look at it AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Hey HTOWN did you want to see if one of my rims will fit your SLAMMED ass CL :)

Chopsie 03-17-2005 12:52 AM

Damn this thread is starting to suck ass when it comes to CRASHES. Anyways If the car goes into the shop friday or monday it might be safe to say ill be able to bring the CL-S. I was thinking about taking it anyways even if the bumper isnt fixed(JUST NO PICS OF THE ASS):rofl: I dont FAWKING know the Damn Claim adjuster is taking forever and a day to look at it. My uncle at my family BODY shop wants to start on it but cant do shit until they come and look at it AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Hey HTOWN did you want to see if one of my rims will fit your SLAMMED ass CL :)

Damn crack whore robbing jackolanterns..Speaking of Jack0, anyone see those new PJ's he was sporting :ninja: ......
:the beat plays to an MJ song: "Kind of makes ya think,,,,,, Who's bad!!"

DarkSithCL 03-17-2005 12:58 AM

Jacko's life and some of the things he's done are so scary, we need to pray for him and anyone who's been exposed to him really hard! That boi has definitely not been doing God's work as of late....:(, but judge not lest yee be judged...

MethodRN 03-17-2005 09:42 AM

Hey Waddy, where you moving too?
I live off Richmond and Shadowbriar at the Lodge. I used to live at City West on Hayes.

Waddy 03-17-2005 11:59 AM

Hey Waddy, where you moving too?
I live off Richmond and Shadowbriar at the Lodge. I used to live at City West on Hayes.

You are like 5 minutes down the street bro. Right now I am at Gramercy Park at Richmond and Woodland Park. I am moving to Alta Royal Oaks at Wilcrest and Westpark, they have a full carwarsh!!! I'm so exicted!

Teh Snaps 03-17-2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chopper
Damn crack whore robbing jackolanterns..Speaking of Jack0, anyone see those new PJ's he was sporting :ninja: ......
:the beat plays to an MJ song: "Kind of makes ya think,,,,,, Who's bad!!"

:scratch: :crazy:

Chopsie 03-17-2005 09:27 PM

:scratch: :crazy:

:rockstar:

MethodRN 03-18-2005 08:51 AM

That's cool Wad. I used to live at Westheimer and Woodland at the Archstone Westchase like 3 yrs ago. This area is great cause everything is close by. So you moving to the Alta so you actually feel like you're "in" Royal Oaks? HAHAHA, j/k. That's a bad-ass neighborhood.

htown 03-20-2005 02:01 AM

What you guys been up 2?

Teh Snaps 03-20-2005 07:18 PM

bump bishes

Teh Snaps 03-21-2005 01:10 AM

alright just purchased a camcorder so will be filming the meet :woot: just will need some one to host for me afterwards

cltypeSLOW 03-21-2005 08:24 AM

well i hope the meet turn out is good...im driving in from austin thursday to go!

htown 03-21-2005 10:47 AM

Car pool is your friend :)

DarkSithCL 03-21-2005 11:13 AM

alright just purchased a camcorder so will be filming the meet :woot: just will need some one to host for me afterwards

awesome... :thumbsup:

G 03-21-2005 11:13 AM

Car pool is your friend :)

I was thinkin the same thing, or, caravan really. But, he is leaving on Thursday, so that is a no go. :thumbsdown:

G 03-21-2005 11:14 AM

awesome... :thumbsup:

:werd: now we will have to Cammy Cords to run from. :racing:

DarkSithCL 03-21-2005 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
:werd: now we will have to Cammy Cords to run from. :racing:

LOL... :tomato:

DarkSithCL 03-21-2005 11:17 AM

hey Waddy...

DarkSithCL 03-21-2005 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by ATXCLS
I was thinkin the same thing, or, caravan really. But, he is leaving on Thursday, so that is a no go. :thumbsdown:

Grayson, how was your trip?...How's your brother's leg? :toocool:

G 03-21-2005 02:05 PM

Grayson, how was your trip?...How's your brother's leg? :toocool:

Trip was fun. By the end though, I was ready to come home.

Sam's leg is doing good-so good in fact that he was playin tennis with us in FL.

How's you doin??