NJ/NYC/PA Meet/BBQ @Ross Deck on 8/29/04 *1pm sharp!*

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 03:22 PM
B A N N E D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=KissMy_Type_S
Sef, you volunteering if he doesnt wanna continue? You did a bang up job last time [/QUOTE]

Sef, I'll be down to help, just this time we use real spatulas, no home mades...
Old 08-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Burning Brakes

I already thought of that and I got my BBQ set in my trunk
Old 08-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by KahRupt-CL-S03
Sef, I'll be down to help, just this time we use real spatulas, no home mades...
Originally Posted by KissMy_Type_S
I already thought of that and I got my BBQ set in my trunk
That was funny. Trying to use tin-foil and knives to flip burgers.
Old 08-26-2004, 06:26 AM
Burning Brakes

What happened? Did everyone fall off? Do we have an update on ppl that are confirmed? Does anyone need help with anything...
Old 08-26-2004, 09:29 AM
I Heart 6 Gears.

Im new to the site, but im def. not new to the cl. i was wondering if i would be able to pay when i get there... and if someone could give me some good directions the ross dock, im comin from south jersey.. thanks yannie,.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:53 AM
Burning Brakes

http://www.njpalisades.org/areainfo.htm#Ross
Old 08-26-2004, 08:34 PM
B A N N E D

Sent my payment in for me and the wifey, see you guys on Sunday, lets pray for good weather. Let get this list together...
Old 08-26-2004, 09:20 PM
Suzuka Master

I had sent the payment to iamhomin awhile ago, before it got moved. Is he still setting everything up? Whats the deal. I'll be there though.
Old 08-26-2004, 09:49 PM
04 remembrance

Sorry guys, I'll update the list of the people that has paid by tomorrow.

I've been busy lately...

Also, none of the TSX members are interested, so I guess it'll be only the CL members.

iamhomin, who will keep you guys posted.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:07 AM
04 remembrance

TSX MEMBERS THAT HAS PAID:

SupraKen

CL MEMBERS THAT HAS PAID:

Ravinda (unclaimed however)

KahRupt-CL and his wife

Mark307 (unclaimed)

Joey Amarrito

ClassyCLS and

Kiss mytype-S and his guest.

None of the TSX'ers are coming, so I don't think I'll make it neither, unless of course it's postponed again (but it seems like all the CL'ers are set). I apologize, but I have no other choice but to.

Anyways, who's willing to take the payments? So far, I've been paypaled $48.00 in total, But only $36 has been claimed. I can paypal the amount to any CL'ers that are willing to take over the responsibility.

Sorry for such a short notice again.

Have fun guys!
Old 08-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Aegean Inferno

Fellas my peoples whats up sorry not to reply any sooner I've been really busy so I see its going to be basically the same crew again I don't know whats up with everyone else all this talk of having a meet and when it comes down to it where did all the interest go...........
I am in I'll show up with my peoples and bring some stuff along as well. I am starting to think that as soon as the mention of money to help get a meet together poeple just say forget it! To all my true CL crew I wil see you there - go ahead baby pimp yo shit!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Burning Brakes

sorry guys but I have to work all weekend
Old 08-27-2004, 10:33 AM
Burning Brakes

Ok well whos takin over the money situation ... Sef, are you down to do it again imhomin has the money stated in his last post, plus theres money that was paypaled that isnt even claimed...

Come on guys, cant fall off now the meets in 2 days ppl paid and we're not gonna have time to get the supplies. Can someone grab the reins on this one? Im not gonna have much time to do shopping but if I can help pick up some things I will, just gimmie a list.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
sorry to ask again, no paypal right now, but someone had asked earlier if they could pay when they get there? is this ok? i'd like to go, but are there any other first gens goin? appreciate any response.
Old 08-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Burning Brakes

All are welcome but no one is taking any control
Old 08-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Team Owner

Received 602 Likes on 419 Posts
Well, I'm new to this, but what exactly do we need. We ain't sure how many are going to be there. I'm definately going to be there, and I have no problem flipping burgers. If anyone has a good head count that will be a big start.
I count 9 names from iamhomin's last post.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:26 PM
?

OK so all we need is for iamhomin to foward the PP to someone who's gonna buy the burgers/hotdogs/plates/soda/ketchup/mustard/mayo etc... I should have the time to do this tomorrow, but I aint cooking shit, I am not much of a chef, so if its fine with you guys I'll get the food.
And I personally dont have a problem if someone wants to come and pay when they get there, but just know that it doesnt guarentee that you'll eat, we'll buy what we can with the $ we have, or if you want you could just come down and not eat or just bring your own stuff.
Old 08-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by iamhomin
TSX MEMBERS THAT HAS PAID:

SupraKen

CL MEMBERS THAT HAS PAID:

Ravinda (unclaimed however)

KahRupt-CL and his wife

Mark307 (unclaimed)

Joey Amarrito

ClassyCLS and

Kiss mytype-S and his guest.

None of the TSX'ers are coming, so I don't think I'll make it neither, unless of course it's postponed again (but it seems like all the CL'ers are set). I apologize, but I have no other choice but to.

Anyways, who's willing to take the payments? So far, I've been paypaled $48.00 in total, But only $36 has been claimed. I can paypal the amount to any CL'ers that are willing to take over the responsibility.

Sorry for such a short notice again.

Have fun guys!
I paid you as well already, but I don't see my name on there. I sent it to you before it had been rescheduled.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Team Owner

Mark...good man. I don't have a problem cooking for a while. I'll even toss in some more cash if you need it. Call me at (201)788-0042. If I don't come through....mock me til I sell my whip and feel like that bug I smashed against my windshield on my way to work this morning. (CL-s rules)
Weather is supposed to be good. My friends always said that the best nights started out late....I'm thinking that this will be the same.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:42 PM
B A N N E D

Alright, looking better now, I was about to give up on this net nonsense for a min. Good looking out Mark!
Check it, no one is going to be chef-boy-R-dee, but every one will chip in. Last meet, we all did a lil burger flipping, nothing wrong with that. We did not even have the right utensils, but the whole thing was that we were there and that camera lenz loved those cars with that background, besides, meeting the owners of these machines was cool as hell.
Mark, If you are going to organize this, I say purchase what you can, and if there is money left, we buy some car stuff, like tire shit or air fresheners, you know! We can raffle it or something, just my I will bring ice and a cooler, my other cooler will be in the trunk full of the "for me"
Old 08-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by KahRupt-CL-S03
Alright, looking better now, I was about to give up on this net nonsense for a min. Good looking out Mark!
Check it, no one is going to be chef-boy-R-dee, but every one will chip in. Last meet, we all did a lil burger flipping, nothing wrong with that. We did not even have the right utensils, but the whole thing was that we were there and that camera lenz loved those cars with that background, besides, meeting the owners of these machines was cool as hell.
Mark, If you are going to organize this, I say purchase what you can, and if there is money left, we buy some car stuff, like tire shit or air fresheners, you know! We can raffle it or something, just my I will bring ice and a cooler, my other cooler will be in the trunk full of the "for me"
Come on ure wife is comin ... I thought she had her own special on the Food Network, she did fantastic

This is actually lookin good i was gettin worried... Mark good looks Im goin out early b4 the yankee game for beer so if theres something ya need let me kno 516.852.0009

Edit: Tried gettin ya outta red Mark
Old 08-27-2004, 10:34 PM
?

OK I'll get what ever I can tomorrow and let you guys know if I need anything else but looks like it shouldnt be a problem at all. I'll try to get to Ross a little early on Sunday and grab the spot we had last time.
So I'm counting around 10-11 heads are going(correct me if im wrong)
and kissmy type s thanks for getting me out of the red...
Old 08-28-2004, 01:02 AM
B A N N E D

Come on ure wife is comin ... I thought she had her own special on the Food Network, she did fantastic

We would'nt want her to give labor on a damm park now would you... LOL LESS DO DISS...
Old 08-28-2004, 12:13 PM
04 remembrance

mclaren, you did send your payments but I denied them because I don't have a premium account for pay pal.

The ability to accept credit or debit card funded payments is reserved for Premier and Business accounts. To accept this payment, please upgrade your account now.

If you upgrade your account, you will receive a range of premium features in addition to the ability to accept unlimited credit or debit card payments. The fees on incoming payments are low - just 2.9% + $0.30 USD to receive payments. If you deny this payment, you may continue to receive money from PayPal members who use a bank account or their PayPal balance to fund the payment. To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PayPal balance or with a bank account.
I denied everyone who has paid me through their Credit Card, I only accepted those who sent it via their Bank Account, sorry I didn't make it clear before.

Also, within the next ten minutes I'll send the payments to mark, hope you guys have fun!

Post a lot of pics!
Old 08-28-2004, 12:19 PM
04 remembrance

Okay, paypal problem. I thought I would be able to transfer my funds directly to mark by sending him payments, but I have to withdrawl, deposit, then send.

I'll be sure you get them by tonight Mark, sorry for the delay.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Mark called me today and said theres a problem... Hes not gonna make it, hes got a family member in the hospital. paypal me the money I'll send you a PM with the address.

BUT!!!!

I need a list of everything we need plus the exact list of ppl paid and how much they paid. Ill go tonite to Costco after my wash and wax
Old 08-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Team Owner

Hey fellas. My paypal got denied for some reason. Can I give one of you cash tomorrow?
Old 08-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by iamhomin
mclaren, you did send your payments but I denied them because I don't have a premium account for pay pal.

I denied everyone who has paid me through their Credit Card, I only accepted those who sent it via their Bank Account, sorry I didn't make it clear before.

Also, within the next ten minutes I'll send the payments to mark, hope you guys have fun!

Post a lot of pics!
I paid through my paypal account. It shouldn't have been a problem. And according to paypal you recieved the money.
Old 08-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Burning Brakes

I still havent gotten the money

What are we gonna do about this, If I get it then Ill go shopping as long as i have a list of ppl who paid and how much they paid. And if u wanna give me money tomorrow thats cool but we gotta get something going.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:17 PM
?

Hey Guys sorry everything got fucked up. My dad has been in the hospital for a few days and I thought he was getting better but his condition has gotton worse, possibly cancer. Right now my priority is to be with him. Like I said I'm sorry and hope everything turns out fine at meet.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Burning Brakes

Everything, will be cool... Take care of youre family biz and I hope everything gets better.

I also really hope someone else starts speaking up in here or this isnt gonna happen. Why does everyone always wanna get a meet together and then just fall off around here?
Old 08-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Team Owner

Everything, will be cool... Take care of youre family biz and I hope everything gets better.

I also really hope someone else starts speaking up in here or this isnt gonna happen. Why does everyone always wanna get a meet together and then just fall off around here?

I definately still in. I can try paypal again or I'll give you cash tomorrow. Call me at (201) 788-0042 if you need to.

Ravi
Old 08-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mark307
Hey Guys sorry everything got fucked up. My dad has been in the hospital for a few days and I thought he was getting better but his condition has gotton worse, possibly cancer. Right now my priority is to be with him. Like I said I'm sorry and hope everything turns out fine at meet.
Yo, hope your dad is OK. Family business always takes priority.
Old 08-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
I definately still in. I can try paypal again or I'll give you cash tomorrow. Call me at (201) 788-0042 if you need to.

Ravi
Well the money tomorrow should be fine from you but I need iamhomin to paypal me the other cash.

COME ON EVERYONE .... Where the hell are ya?
Old 08-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Team Owner

Well the money tomorrow should be fine from you but I need iamhomin to paypal me the other cash.

COME ON EVERYONE .... Where the hell are ya?
Cool. If you need more that $6, that's OK. I'll toss in more cash. I'm sure that it will work out in the end.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:07 PM
Suzuka Master

I paid iamhomin already, but according to him I didn't. Im in for tomorrow, but it doesn't sound like people are to enthused about it.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:28 PM
1-2-3-4-5-6-speeeeeed!!!!

ok guys, just got back!!

I will see all you guys there!!

(Darren......let me know what is going on!! )
Old 08-29-2004, 01:21 AM
04 remembrance

mclarenf, I'll check into it one more time, if you claim that it went through, then I'm sure it did.

typeS, sorry I didn't deliver the payments earlier, but I have to wait for the payments to be withdrawn and completed. I would like to use my personal credit card to send you money via pay pal, but they'll deduct at least 8% of the total amount. Tell me what you think.

Again, my apologies! I can always compensate the money after the meet, so don't worry too much.

iamhomin, who feels horrible about the whole situation.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:22 AM
04 remembrance

Or..I could stop by tomorrow and give you money typeS, I'll be free at around 1pm, so I'll stop by if you wish.

Be sure to reply by at least 11am.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:46 AM
B A N N E D

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BULLSHIT! I will take an "L" on 12 bucks f@ck it! get some Joly Ranchers and some Now N Laters with that...
Don't mind me, I just got back from a party and I am feelin me drinky...
I will see whomever is going and if we need to get some Burger King, we will do it but we will have a good time, trust me... lol, see ya there fellas, bring them machines, and dont forget the cameras...

Quick Reply: NJ/NYC/PA Meet/BBQ @Ross Deck on 8/29/04 *1pm sharp!*