MD/DC/VA - UMCP Meet - May 7th 1PM

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Recently turned 18

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Man! There are so many new people joining these days! I'm excited that this site and the meets are getting this much attention. I just wish I lived on the north side because that's apparently where Everybody is. Cept for a couple of us I guess. Damn Snowmizzy, I guess I shouldn't be complaining huh?
Old 05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
two miles an hour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by b_real
Hi board, First post here.

Just got my NBP TL (still stock) but I'm loving it. Where is this show being advertised, b/c this is the first I had heard of it. I'd like to make it down on Sunday b/c I live right up the street. What channel is everyone going to be on Walkies?
what year is ur tl i think i might have seen it around campus congrats on joining
oh its been advertise mainly on the UMD campus but its been on a bunch of import and domestic forums Since the mega meet is dead im thinkin the turn out is goin to be pretty big!

hey jtsx pm me or facebook message me for my cell i forgot to give it to you today
B real i highly reccomend meeting us at the Macy's in wheaton our cruises are an experience
Old 05-04-2006, 02:30 PM
two miles an hour

Originally Posted by Blitz
Man! There are so many new people joining these days! I'm excited that this site and the meets are getting this much attention. I just wish I lived on the north side because that's apparently where Everybody is. Cept for a couple of us I guess. Damn Snowmizzy, I guess I shouldn't be complaining huh?
what are u talking about South side is where its at ur closer to the strip clubs
Old 05-04-2006, 02:51 PM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You're right Keith, this thread is blowing up, looks like we're going to have a good representation at the meet
Old 05-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Recently turned 18

There's a guy up the street working on his Bimmer. I'm thinking about walking up there and inviting him. All I know is that he's a neighbor and has Teins on his ride (window sticker, tuckin stockies). Hope MD A-zine reps hard!
Old 05-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Recently turned 18

Originally Posted by kcblack02tl-s
what are u talking about South side is where its at ur closer to the strip clubs
I quit going to the strip clubs. Those chickens take away from my Mod-but-don't-install-fund!! I get upset there anyway, they won't even let me put the tip in.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:46 PM
two miles an hour

lol good point
Old 05-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
UMCP Meet: Lets Bring It Azine!

Where: UMCP

When: May 7th
Time: 1PM
Cost: 1 Canned food Item or $1 ( bring more canned food items for those who forget or just for donations )

PM me for my # just incase if its hard to find us @ Macys.
Oh yeah, and make sure you bring'em wet [img]images/smilies/toocool.gif[/img]

Schedule
11AM - 12PM Group @
@ Macy's Garage (be there or be square!)

12PM - 1230PM Cruise over to AND THRU UMCP - this is why walkie talkies would be useful

We can't reserve spots but we'll try to block off as much as we can

Attending
1) Malayalee King - 03 EBP TLP
2)
kcblack02tl-s - 02 NBP TLS
3) AcurasGhost - 3rd Gen TL and 1st Gen TL -- this time too
4) ANDY03CL-S - 03 SSM CLS
5) JPTL-S - 03 SSM TL-S
6) Snowman81 - 02 SSM TL-S (Comptech Beast)
7) furious1smitul - 01 NBP CLS
8) Meek32v6 - 3rd Gen TL
9) dchondasport - 02 SSM TLS
10) Mrs_lil_turbo4 - 98 240SX
11) Mx6Peddler - CL
12) tlmjfanvi - SSM TL ( me thinks )
13) lilvinnyb - 3rd Gen TL
14) Blitz - 03 ABP CLS
15) btsilver - 03 SSM CLS
16) Buddy4679 - 03 NBP CLS
17) NURSE - 04 AM TL
18) phatintegra
19) leedogg
20) Dreamdtt2000
21) TL Dustin
22) telele
23) b_real
24)Jhof6spTSX

Walkie Talkie Count: 6
1) Malayalee King: 2
2) ANDY03CL-S: 2
3) snowman81: 2
Old 05-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Tint The Windshield

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Arrow Welcome Newbies

Hi board, First post here.

Just got my NBP TL (still stock) but I'm loving it. Where is this show being advertised, b/c this is the first I had heard of it. I'd like to make it down on Sunday b/c I live right up the street. What channel is everyone going to be on Walkies?
What year did you get and stick or automatic tranny?

Originally Posted by Jhof6spTSX
Hey whas up...i just heard about this forum KCBlack02 and i joined today. I'm commin to this meet so add me to the list:
Acura TSX Black 2006 6sp

thx, see ya there
Welcome Guys!

JOIN THE MYSPACE GROUP

Last edited by AcurasGhost; 05-04-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:03 PM
"It's sexy time!" (borat)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^You guys dont want CL's??^
Old 05-04-2006, 10:02 PM
---TRIPLE DARK BLACK ---

Im down ... see you guys there
Old 05-05-2006, 01:54 AM
SOLOCG

It's always nice to get new members to join from the same area, this should be a great time.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:34 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
this meets looking great ppl! if all pans out, i should be done with school tomorrow and those directs will be up friday night, sat @ the latest. i need to go scope out a few places and make sure mall sec. is still cool
Old 05-05-2006, 08:57 AM
two miles an hour

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
this meets looking great ppl! if all pans out, i should be done with school tomorrow and those directs will be up friday night, sat @ the latest. i need to go scope out a few places and make sure mall sec. is still cool
lol rent a cops better be cool with it Macy's should be open by the time we get there they cant kick us out if its open we'll just say we came together to shop for mother's day
Old 05-05-2006, 10:20 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

lol rent a cops better be cool with it Macy's should be open by the time we get there they cant kick us out if its open we'll just say we came together to shop for mother's day

lol, yah, but just making sure because there have been issues at other meets, i dont forsee any though. we'll be in and out and congregated for an hour max i suspect.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:25 PM
SSM A-Spec

Everybody wash your cars Saturday and cross your fingers it don't rain like forecasted on Sunday!
Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Recently turned 18

As long as everybody is low key and doesn't pull any stupid shit, we should be ok. I hate the stupid shit. So remember no stupid shit. Everybody see where I'm going with this?
Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 PM
two miles an hour

Originally Posted by TL Dustin
Everybody wash your cars Saturday and cross your fingers it don't rain like forecasted on Sunday!
weather.com has clear skies for college park on sunday but the high is gonna be 68 degrees so soak up all the heat and sun were getting today

oh if you guys forget to wash your car or its real dirty from the cruise there is a car wash near Campus which im sure will be packed on sunday

any one got a current headcount now like 25 right? oh if your NOT coming on the CRUISE but are coming to the CAR SHOW please pm or post so i can block off spaces

Just a got a brand new 'computer camera'-(the office)cant wait till sunday
Old 05-05-2006, 02:29 PM
4th Gear

what year is ur tl i think i might have seen it around campus congrats on joining
oh its been advertise mainly on the UMD campus but its been on a bunch of import and domestic forums Since the mega meet is dead im thinkin the turn out is goin to be pretty big!

hey jtsx pm me or facebook message me for my cell i forgot to give it to you today
B real i highly reccomend meeting us at the Macy's in wheaton our cruises are an experience
Just got the 06. stock as of yet. Don't have much $$ left for mods right now but thinking on what should be my first one.

I'll try to hit the macys up but can't commit right now.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:31 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by AcurasGhost
What year did you get and stick or automatic tranny?

Welcome Guys!

JOIN THE MYSPACE GROUP
Auto Tranny. Just traded in my Beautiful NBP 03 Accord Coupe, 6sp. Had to go back to Auto b/c the traffic around here SUX bigtime. Commuting to DC during rush hour is no bueno!

I've got Terps tags if that helps anyone flagging my ride.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Banned

Auto Tranny. Just traded in my Beautiful NBP 03 Accord Coupe, 6sp. Had to go back to Auto b/c the traffic around here SUX bigtime. Commuting to DC during rush hour is no bueno!

I've got Terps tags if that helps anyone flagging my ride.
aaron is that you?
Old 05-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

As long as everybody is low key and doesn't pull any stupid shit, we should be ok. I hate the stupid shit. So remember no stupid shit. Everybody see where I'm going with this?
I think...does it have anything to do with stupid shit??
Old 05-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

oh if your NOT coming on the CRUISE but are coming to the CAR SHOW please pm or post so i can block off spaces
Good call...we should make sure we save enough spots for the people that didn't make the cruise. Or they can wait for us somewhere on campus and just jump in as all 20+ of us drive by.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Tint The Windshield

Arrow

Seeing as the list if us is rising up to 30 now ... who (if any) are def. going to be at the actual meet on campus before it starts to block off spaces for all of us or are we just going to hope to get there so early we will not need anyone up there early?

If we in fact can pull it off and have us in 1 long row or in 2 rows back to back. We'll have to own every crew there I would assume. How many people roll more than 25 deep?

Shouldn't we organize the cars by TL/CL, Generations, and then by colors? If we get there early enough where we have most of the parking lot to juggle around cars ... then it couldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to that since we'll all be together!
Old 05-06-2006, 09:51 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Seeing as the list if us is rising up to 30 now ... who (if any) are def. going to be at the actual meet on campus before it starts to block off spaces for all of us or are we just going to hope to get there so early we will not need anyone up there early?

If we in fact can pull it off and have us in 1 long row or in 2 rows back to back. We'll have to own every crew there I would assume. How many people roll more than 25 deep?

Shouldn't we organize the cars by TL/CL, Generations, and then by colors? If we get there early enough where we have most of the parking lot to juggle around cars ... then it couldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to that since we'll all be together!

Its cool if they arent in order it'll be a sight seeing 20+ Acuraziners in a row i bet!

Here come directs and lot info....
Old 05-06-2006, 11:49 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Exclamation Lot Info and Directions

DIRECTS AND LOT INFO!
(PM ME IF YOU NEED MY CELL!)

First
, Mapquest/Google Maps your address to this address:

You'll end up with a map ending around here:

On this map, you see 3 entrances. Depending on where you get your directs from (mapquest, google maps, etc) you'll be coming in thru one of these entrances.
Shown below is the UNIV BLVD entrance
:

I've decided to meet in one of the older, unused lots instead of the Macy's garage to get people organized quicker (no need to maze around a garage )

So what you want to do is, come in through one of those entrances and just come around the circle until you hit this lot. There should be 2 dumpsters in the lot as shown
(click to view larger):

Last edited by Malayalee King; 05-06-2006 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:50 AM
アキュラ 力

It will be interesting to see how many show. We've had lists like this in the past, only to have half show up. It would nice to see us roll deep for a change
Old 05-06-2006, 12:55 PM
two miles an hour

Originally Posted by JPTL-S
It will be interesting to see how many show. We've had lists like this in the past, only to have half show up. It would nice to see us roll deep for a change
yea lets roll deep as possible sunny day tmr as well no need to welch on this now

oh acura ghost no one is going to show up early and block two rows off the organizers wont let me do that its a first come first serve but they said as long as we come in together it will be cool for us to block spaces for others

and damn Malayalee King u go all out with the directions huh but ill probably still get lost
Old 05-06-2006, 02:15 PM
SOLOCG

This is the same lot that held some new honda cars right, I know one of the honda dealers kept their cars in that lot before and it's right infront of target I think.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
"It's sexy time!" (borat)

HEY Malayalee King, PM me your Cell Phone Number and ill call you when i get closer tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:37 PM
T&S Customizing

I already detail the inside yesterday but I crack one of my neon's in the hatch from my sound system last night in Rockville Tonight or 2om early mrng the teg is getting a bath.

I be there around 12:00 - 12:30pm 2om in the lot (Comcast Building).
Old 05-06-2006, 03:06 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Originally Posted by telele

This is the same lot that held some new honda cars right, I know one of the honda dealers kept their cars in that lot before and it's right infront of target I think.

correct. its infront of target, past the old wards auto center bldg.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Recently turned 18

Originally Posted by snowman81
I think...does it have anything to do with stupid shit??
You're learning. But you left out the part of doing stupid shit. You "knew it started with an 'S' though"!
Old 05-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Tint The Windshield

Exclamation Final Details Confirmation

So, 11160 Veirs Mill Rd, Wheaton, MD is the pre-meet spot, correct?

Then the actual "car show" is in lot 9C-11C on the outer skirts of the campus?

And we are leaving the pre-meet spot at what time exactly? 12 noon?

Thanks.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Tint The Windshield

Thumbs up Weather Update

0% chance of rain 8am - 5 pm! High 66 degrees!

Old 05-07-2006, 04:33 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Exclamation reminder

REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR
DOLLAR

OR
CANNED FOOD ITEM
!

there is a Giant @ Wheaton Plaza so you can probably stop by there if you want to
Old 05-07-2006, 05:33 AM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR

DOLLAR

OR
CANNED FOOD ITEM
!

there is a Giant @ Wheaton Plaza so you can probably stop by there if you want to

Sir yes sir!!!
Old 05-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Sippy Cup (x2)

The woman and I just woke up so we will be leaving shortly. See you all around 11-11:30.
Anyone know of car wash around the mall? If I see one I may stop in.
Old 05-07-2006, 06:43 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Originally Posted by snowman81
The woman and I just woke up so we will be leaving shortly. See you all around 11-11:30.
Anyone know of car wash around the mall? If I see one I may stop in.

yup theres one very close to the mall and it accomodates for our drop and kit
Old 05-07-2006, 07:28 AM
SOLOCG

Is there one around the mall? never knew that lol I'm hitting up flagship on the pike really soon I'm going to meet friends there.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA - UMCP Meet - May 7th 1PM