Going to Carlisle?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2002, 05:00 AM
Grumpy old man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going to Carlisle?

Any of you folks going to the CCN at Carlisle next weekend? Biggest show on the east coast after the NOPI Nats.
Old 04-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Instructor

I'll be there! Leaving on Friday night....

--gina
Old 04-29-2002, 08:40 AM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Ill be up there, Im debating weather or not to show. Gina, I saw your car at the import eurasia show , nice and clean, I likes. Did you see the silver type s with the custom body kit near yours? I the back of his kit.
Old 04-29-2002, 04:29 PM
Grumpy old man

Stop by and say hello to the Legend folks. I'll have a red canopy up. Mines a phantom grey pearl sedan. We'll also have some turkey BBQ with fixins for show people.
Old 05-02-2002, 09:44 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Aegean CL-S
Ill be up there, Im debating weather or not to show. Gina, I saw your car at the import eurasia show , nice and clean, I likes. Did you see the silver type s with the custom body kit near yours? I the back of his kit.
Thanks! Are you talking about the CL that was parked next to mine? If so, I though it was wack!! ha ha

I'm also debating weather to show or not at Carlisle...if I show I will be in "Acura 2 door other"......

--gina
Old 05-02-2002, 09:47 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Dave C
Stop by and say hello to the Legend folks. I'll have a red canopy up. Mines a phantom grey pearl sedan. We'll also have some turkey BBQ with fixins for show people.
I'll look for you then at the show. I'll be under a huge black canopy which will be over my boyfriend red integra...not sure if I'm showing or not....ha

--gina
Old 05-03-2002, 10:24 AM
Racer

I cant believe it 3 days before carlise, it hails here in rockville and my car is all dinged up now, I think im still gonna show, hopefully its not too noticeable, with my hood and trunk open, damn this weather, hopefully insurnace will cover a new paint job and it will be fixed up like new.
Old 05-05-2002, 11:43 PM
Drifting

your the Aegean blue CLS that showed! Nice car man

BTW i didn't notice any dings in your car
Old 05-06-2002, 07:19 AM
Racer

You didn't? wow, well you can only notice the hail damage if you look closely, but they are pretty noticeable in the sun, but anyway I ended up winning 3rd place, since their were only 4 other cars in my class, I guess it wasn't hard to win an award.
Old 05-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Grumpy old man

I cant believe it 3 days before carlise, it hails here in rockville and my car is all dinged up now, I think im still gonna show, hopefully its not too noticeable, with my hood and trunk open, damn this weather, hopefully insurnace will cover a new paint job and it will be fixed up like new.
You should have come anyways. I too got hail damage on my car and took second place in Legend Mild. Carlisle is a peoples choice show on the fun field, so it's more of your cars overall impression rather than all those little show tricks. Of course cars with all the tricks will always take first, but in the small classes conservative, not perfect cars can take a plaque.
Old 05-06-2002, 05:29 PM
Drifting

You should have come anyways. I too got hail damage on my car and took second place in Legend Mild. Carlisle is a peoples choice show on the fun field, so it's more of your cars overall impression rather than all those little show tricks. Of course cars with all the tricks will always take first, but in the small classes conservative, not perfect cars can take a plaque.
He did go, so what are you talking about? Did you read the rest of the thread?

BTW where were you at Aegean? I walked around the car for a minute and checked out the tl's but it seemed like non of the owners were around
Old 05-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Grumpy old man

Originally posted by Marc S

He did go, so what are you talking about? Did you read the rest of the thread?

BTW where were you at Aegean? I walked around the car for a minute and checked out the tl's but it seemed like non of the owners were around
My bad. Lousy day at work then crap from the wifey when I got home.
Old 05-06-2002, 10:50 PM
Drifting

My bad. Lousy day at work then crap from the wifey when I got home.
Its all good bro, good thing i can only relate to one of those things :P I dunno what id have to do if i had a wife to deal with
Old 05-07-2002, 05:53 AM
Grumpy old man

Originally posted by Marc S

Its all good bro, good thing i can only relate to one of those things :P I dunno what id have to do if i had a wife to deal with
Yeh, wives are fun. I buy a JIC coilover suspension system for the Leg and have to buy her a small greenhouse to even the score. She gets the GH today. My JICs are due in from Japan next week.