View Poll Results: Pls choose a restaurant that you would to dine at ?.
Dave & Busters
48.15%
TGI Fridays
25.93%
Chillis
18.52%
Fox Grill
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Feb 18th: 2pm Palisades Mall Meet:NY, NJ, CT......Mid Winter Meet:

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 03:04 PM
VS#03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by K-Shawn
What's up everyone..........this weekend Feb 18th, our new club Visionary Styles will be holding a meet to discuss the club. As I stated before.......there won't be no membership fees, some free club apparel, and no hating among us......just trust and respect towards each other. If you young a responsible and won't to be part of a club.........please come and join.........also to prove to other members on this forum/other clubs......that teenagers can also join a club and be responsible. The day of the meet you may encounter some members......to come join there club......that's okay but when you see what Visionary Styles is all about......you would of made a good choice. Hope to see everyone there and have a safe trip to the Palisades Mall. This club is for anybody who has a car and it's not just for Acuras........it's open to all other manufacturers also.

Kevin
I apologize for a few misspelled words and one incorrect sentence..........I was anxious wihen typing this post......wanted everyone to see what be like.......ebonics.

Kevin
Old 02-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Pro

put me down as a maybe. ill try my best to make it
Old 02-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's up everyone..........this weekend Feb 18th, our new club Visionary Styles will be holding a meet to discuss the club. As I stated before.......there won't be no membership fees, some free club apparel, and no hating among us......just trust and respect towards each other. If you young a responsible and won't to be part of a club.........please come and join.........also to prove to other members on this forum/other clubs......that teenagers can also join a club and be responsible. The day of the meet you may encounter some members......to come join there club......that's okay but when you see what Visionary Styles is all about......you would of made a good choice. Hope to see everyone there and have a safe trip to the Palisades Mall. This club is for anybody who has a car and it's not just for Acuras........it's open to all other manufacturers also.

Kevin
Kevin,
We are there just to hang out with ya , we are not recruiting.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:32 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by CL Platano
Kevin,
We are there just to hang out with ya , we are not recruiting.
Ight........that's cool.......couldn't pick up the phone was doing a new intake at work.

Kevin
Old 02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
NY/NJ TL Crew

Whats up Kev! I've been away from acurazine for a while because of school, etc. but I think I am going to come to the meet sunday so put me down for a maybe for now. Ill tell you later on in the week for sure! C ya soon K.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:05 PM
NY/NJ TL Crew

Whoever is from brooklyn and traveling together just post up, im from the coney island area... maybe we could go together?
Old 02-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Back for the first time

Originally Posted by OrngeAc3.2
i got a pinto, can i join?? j/k...im looking forward to this meet tho, but am i gonna be the only 2ndgen CLS'r?
Nah, i got a 2ndgen CL-S, ill be there with ya
Old 02-12-2007, 04:39 PM
Pro

1. K-Shawn
2. Touge
3. FreDroRN
4. SO FLY TL 973
5. Brytl217
6. j83
7. El Cubano
8. JoeyASPEC
9. wbenitez1128 (blackEuro-R)
10. mike1988 - mike, obv. ;]
11. OrngeAc3.2
12. lyk3n0other8 (ebaygeek) - SERGEY (like this)lol
13.KAYVICE
14. Italia8287
15.Sparkybytes
16. HQTL6SPD
17. BlackGuevara
18. sittinlow
19. LoReNzZz
20. DeadLock
21. BlackShadow
22. Sunny201
23.10. VWNOWHONDA (brand new tranny again).
24. ABPTSX..MAYBE
25. arseny87..MAYBE
Old 02-12-2007, 06:21 PM
IM SLAMMED!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by arseny87
Whoever is from brooklyn and traveling together just post up, im from the coney island area... maybe we could go together?

im from the sheepshead bay area if you want im meeting up with 2 of my boys on tl's you can come join us were meeting up at 212 motoring on neptune ave. next to oakleys car wash at about 1245 then were gonna head over their together if you have any question PM or you can leave me your number and call me before you head out.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:27 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Kevin

Best of luck guys.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:49 PM
VS#03

Originally Posted by TlsNavi03
Best of luck guys.
Why the best of luck........you know what.......Thank You for wishing us the Best of luck........matter of fact......the best of luck to your club too....probaly you might need it but the members from Visionary Styles want to say Thank you for wishing us well on our first meet and also for thinking about us on your free time.

Thank you

Visionary Styles

P.S. Ray what's up with your moderator making negative post on my thread........we can go back and fourth with these childish attics.

Kevin
Old 02-12-2007, 09:51 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Why the best of luck........you know what.......Thank You for wishing us the Best of luck........matter of fact......the best of luck to your club too....probaly you might need it but the members from Visionary Styles want to say Thank you for wishing us well on our first meet and also for thinking about us on your free time.

Thank you

Visionary Styles

P.S. Ray what's up with your moderator making negative post on my thread........we can go back and fourth with these childish attics.

Kevin
Kevin,
He's actually being sincere we have talked about it on our site that we wish you guys luck. We would of liked to combine the two groups but if you guys dont want to go that route the only thing we can do is wish you luck. We been cool for awhile so I'm not gonna let any little disagreement between others stop me from saying whats up to people I hung with before the December disaster. If anyone wants to continue with it, thats up to them but I don't have any ill feelings towards anyone. If anyone wants to get something off their chest I'll be there and Frank too with open ears. Once you guys begin to talk about your club issues out of respect of course we will leave and again good luck and I hope you guys have a tight knit crew. I also let it be known on our site anyone who sends you pm with dialogue from our site looking to continue with the sillyness will be banned for our site.

Last edited by CL Platano; 02-12-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:31 PM
VS#03

Kevin,
He's actually being sincere we have talked about it on our site that we wish you guys luck. We would of liked to combine the two groups but if you guys dont want to go that route the only thing we can do is wish you luck. We been cool for awhile so I'm not gonna let any little disagreement between others stop me from saying whats up to people I hung with before the December disaster. If anyone wants to continue with it, thats up to them but I don't have any ill feelings towards anyone. If anyone wants to get something off their chest I'll be there and Frank too with open ears. Once you guys begin to talk about your club issues out of respect of course we will leave and again good luck and I hope you guys have a tight knit crew. I also let it be known on our site anyone who sends you pm with dialogue from our site looking to continue with the sillyness will be banned for our site.

Yo Ray........my bag about the misunderstanding but a few members were trash talking. We don't have any beef with Tristate.......that's why we didn't understand what was going on. Ray........if you say there's no beef.......then we can squash this bullshit and to all the members on this thread, Ray is a good friend of mine......matter of fact on Feb 26 will be one year that I've known Ray and a few others. We had some differences that were not resolved but who knows what the future holds. Yo Ray I will call you tomorrow or when you get a chance......give me a holla.

Kevin

Last edited by K-Shawn; 02-12-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:45 AM
VS#03

Here's the weather for sunday.......remeber.......we will only be outside for a little bit, then will be inside D&B and take pics in the underground parking area.

Sun
Feb 18 Partly Cloudy
32°/14° 10%
32°F
Old 02-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

I hope I won't be there in a loaner, damn tranny.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:17 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Acuracy
LOL...I dont have my 3rd Gen Anymore , Im gonna be rollin with the 335.

Most likely its gonna be me, u, ur boy, Asif +2, and a guy from the forum. Most likely we are gonna meet up by St Johns. Will call u with the details later this week

Travis
Ohh niice, u got the 335 now.. damm, can i jus roll with you and leave my car home.lol... aight bro, hit me up and lemmi kno whats plans so i can tell the others.. does everyone rollin with u have ezpass??.. cause ima go see if i can get one from one of my friends...
Old 02-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Styl1n

Received 159 Likes on 95 Posts
I will be there
Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by sittinlow
Ohh niice, u got the 335 now.. damm, can i jus roll with you and leave my car home.lol... aight bro, hit me up and lemmi kno whats plans so i can tell the others.. does everyone rollin with u have ezpass??.. cause ima go see if i can get one from one of my friends...
Ima hit u up tomorrow. I dont think im gona have my EZ pass for Sunday, so u wont be alone this time, lol.

Travis
Old 02-13-2007, 10:41 AM
VS#03

1. K-Shawn
2. Touge
3. FreDroRN
4. SO FLY TL 973
5. Brytl217
6. j83
7. El Cubano
8. JoeyASPEC
9. wbenitez1128 (blackEuro-R)
10. mike1988 - mike, obv. ;]
11. OrngeAc3.2
12. lyk3n0other8 (ebaygeek) - SERGEY (like this)lol
13.KAYVICE
14. Italia8287
15.Sparkybytes
16. HQTL6SPD
17. BlackGuevara
18. sittinlow
19. LoReNzZz
20. DeadLock
21. BlackShadow
22. Sunny201
23.10. VWNOWHONDA (brand new tranny again).
24. ABPTSX..MAYBE
25. arseny87..MAYBE
26.kuzdu
Old 02-13-2007, 10:43 AM
2006 TL

Here's the weather for sunday.......remeber.......we will only be outside for a little bit, then will be inside D&B and take pics in the underground parking area.

Sun
Feb 18 Partly Cloudy
32°/14° 10%
32°F
32 is warm to me lol. Can't wait...

sittinlow - I'm coming through with Travis (Acuracy) and have an EZ-Pass. IDK about the rest though. Depending on how many are coming in our caravan, I'm sure the EZ-Pass won't be a major problem. We'd probably be able to pull to the side of the road... idk? But if you could borrow one it'd be easier... w/e doesn't bother me either way.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Racer

ok kool. thanks guys.. only cause lasttime travis had his and it was soo much easier lol(and i felt kinda bad when he was waitin for me).. but if im not the only one. then its kool.. ill wait with the others lol.. seems like its gonna be a nice turn out, jus lemmi know what time u guys wanna meet up, im guessin like 1 to be in jersey around 2.. st johns is fine meet up spot for me Travis.jus lemmie kno as soon as its confirmed. talk to u guys later
Old 02-13-2007, 01:43 PM
VS#03

It seems like it is going to be a good turn out............everybody is welcome to come.........there was a misunderstanding before but it is resolved now so everyone please lets have a good time especially in D&B.

Kevin
Old 02-13-2007, 02:12 PM
Pro

Im glad everyone was mature about the "situation".....we're gonna have crazy fun at D&B
Old 02-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Weather is looking great. Looking forward to meeting everyone
Old 02-13-2007, 03:47 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
yeah man, We going to have a good time.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Instructor

Dang Phil no wonder I havent seen you around, dont worry I'm joining the tranny crew soon myself
I had to pay out of pocket.. The CL is going bye bye by the summer. I might not by another Acura or Honda. They dont make them like they used too.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:02 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

Thank you

Visionary Styles

Kevin
Kevin, I said best of Luck, I meant Best of Luck..... Nothing else by it. So theres no need to take it wrong or negatively.

We've spoken before, If I meant something else by it, I WOULD HAVE SAID IT.

And how about you don't ask others about what I am saying.. Ask ME..
Old 02-14-2007, 12:07 AM
KAYSQUARED

Originally Posted by arseny87
ARSENY, WE re gonna go together, me u Mike, ebaygeek(serge) . we meetin up at 212 motoring i suppose mike told u... btw are u russian, ur name sounds familiar to me??? im also from coney island
Old 02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
KAYSQUARED

I see some "friction" on the thread, people leave the "beef" for DAVE&BUSTERS lol...medium rareee for me pleez. damn im gettin hungryy alredy
Old 02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
KAYSQUARED

Anyone Else Going To Have A Stock 2007 Tl Like Me???
Old 02-14-2007, 12:48 AM
VS#03

Originally Posted by kayVICE
I see some "friction" on the thread, people leave the "beef" for DAVE&BUSTERS lol...medium rareee for me pleez. damn im gettin hungryy alredy
Nah.........thers's no beef............and if you're talking about the fricition earlier, that's just friends having a disagreement. On Feb 18th......fun, j/ks, people admiring the cars there, and to have a good time.......see you there.

Kevin
Old 02-14-2007, 01:19 AM
Racer

whooaaa didnt even see this thread i might be able to make it. kev hit me up again on saturday night to remind me about the meet
Old 02-14-2007, 08:33 AM
IM SLAMMED!!!!!!!!

Ye guys relax with the beefness lol its all goo dwere goona have a phat time in D&B anyways forget this beef, were gonna end up being the biggest and illest crew ever ;]. No offense to tri state and who ever else is out their.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:13 AM
VS#03

Originally Posted by mike1988
Ye guys relax with the beefness lol its all goo dwere goona have a phat time in D&B anyways forget this beef, were gonna end up being the biggest and illest crew ever ;]. No offense to tri state and who ever else is out their.
I would like to see Tristate VIP and Visionary Styles hold a super meet together.......to show how we do it in the North East region of the United States.

Kevin
Old 02-14-2007, 10:44 AM
IM SLAMMED!!!!!!!!

sounds hot, im down.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:49 AM
IM SLAMMED!!!!!!!!

kev, is their any car washes down their cuz it snowed here and if i get a wash by the time i get their it will b dirty again?
Old 02-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Pro

I would like to see Tristate VIP and Visionary Styles hold a super meet together.......to show how we do it in the North East region of the United States.

Kevin

Yea I Agree
Old 02-14-2007, 12:38 PM
East Coast Crew

Goddd! I so want to go but it's Chinese New Year. If anything happens that I do not go celebrate, I'll be coming. I live at the Sheepshead area. Does anyone go to that corner store on 22nd and Avenue X?
Old 02-14-2007, 01:07 PM
IM SLAMMED!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by visuelz
Goddd! I so want to go but it's Chinese New Year. If anything happens that I do not go celebrate, I'll be coming. I live at the Sheepshead area. Does anyone go to that corner store on 22nd and Avenue X?

i live in manhattan beach.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Pro

All the guyz rolling with me have PMs. If u havent recieved a PM let me know.

12:30 at St Johns Entrance 1 on Utopia Parkway
We are gonna leave at 12:45 Sharp.

Travis

Quick Reply: Feb 18th: 2pm Palisades Mall Meet:NY, NJ, CT......Mid Winter Meet: