Austin Meet September 3-4th!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:40 AM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by FunkeeTown
well, that jetta that i bought for my gf is now dead. she killed it yesterday right by my house. a lady hit her going like 50 mph...she was stopped trying to make a left turn. i'm glad she's okay. regardless, i bought the damn car 4 grand under blue book value (thanks ebay) and so we're gonna probably get some 11 or 12 grand for a car that i paid 7500 for. not looking forward to endlessly searching autotrader for similar deals...anyway, wish i would've taken some pics of the wreck for ya'll...but i was too stressed out. i never knew what the jetta looks like without headlights, front bumper, radiator and with the engine sitting on the ground. i think i need to buy her a hummer and by that i DON'T mean the h2...it's time for her to roll Ahrnold style!

Sorry to hear this...g;ad she is ok!!! I hate looking for a car right when you think you have the right one.... Don't you?
Old 09-25-2004, 04:34 PM
friend of fast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah i had the right one. oh well, maybe it's time to get an s2000 or something...
it's time for a new mod for me soon too. i think i'm gonna try that super grounding system from ccc-net. i think i should get 5 more ponies mid range. once i have enough for comptech headers though, all you type s peeps beware.
Old 10-03-2004, 10:26 PM
friend of fast

what's up with all you austin people? not pw'ing anymore? nothing to talk about again? how about my new shiny silver strut tower brace from chopper? i'm excited...
Old 10-04-2004, 01:13 AM

ACL is very quiet right now...must be that so many of us are really busy and the forum has changed some too...BTW less than 100 days before I leave the Fort...cannot wait...car is already packed....no...it really is not.... just being silly....hit me back here ya'll....Ricky
Old 10-04-2004, 01:16 AM

what's up with all you austin people? not pw'ing anymore? nothing to talk about again? how about my new shiny silver strut tower brace from chopper? i'm excited...

I'm excited for ya.... did you already get it?.... if so, when's the install gonna happen?
Old 10-04-2004, 01:17 AM

BTW>>>>did the Houston...Cheddar's gig go forward this weekend...didn't see any new posts....let me know....gonna be down there in just a few weeks to chill....
Old 10-04-2004, 01:30 AM
Beware of leakage

Old 10-04-2004, 02:31 AM
Fawkin Gruvin

Hey Yall

my car is going back in the shop. .. my drivers door and the front bumper are shitty looking .. the front bumper has this growing bubble from the lack of either good sanding or primer?? but it looks shitty .. and my drivers door is supposed to be all black but it has parts where the black is like wearing thin... you can see the color that the door used to be .. soo ... going to get that repainted ... i told the dude to just fix it ..... he better not charge me any thing for it .. or else i will have to

at the same time .. i will be going to CT for a week next week ..

Old 10-05-2004, 03:02 AM
friend of fast

i didn't get the stb yet but as soon as i do, if it's not dark outside...you better believe i will get my tools and get right on it. my car is getting that y-pipe tomorrow. it's been a week wait in line to get this guy to build it for me, so maybe he's as good as everyone says around here. that's sad about your paint rad...that sucks. tell him to sand down the old color so that you don't have to worry about it coming back. ya'll check out the dallas thread about october 9th. they're having import life tour at the convention center. i'm trying to get a meeting of cl peeps from dallas to go and see it. www.importlifetour.com
or just check out the dallas/fort worth thread for the latest. glad everyone is doing okay. GO COWBOYS?
Old 10-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Fawkin Gruvin

sheeeit ,
if i wasnt going to CT i would be rolling to your neighborhood to see that show it looks sick !!