ATTN: NY Meet Final DETAILS & DIRECTIONS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2001, 07:07 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATTN: NY Meet Final DETAILS & DIRECTIONS!!!

WHAT: CL & TL Meet...
WHO: CL & TL Board members & all guests...
WHERE: 777 Old Saw Mill River Rd., Elmsford, NY 10523 - THE LANDMARK BUILDING
(if necessary, location 2 is the old TOPS Appliance City, RT 9A, Elmsford, NY 10523)
WHEN: Sunday, July 22, 2001
TIME: : 1pm until ????

DIRECTIONS FROM:

GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE- GWB to I-87(Major Deegan Expressway) North, past Home Depot Toll Booth Plaza(50 cent toll) to Saw Mill Parkway North Exit., Preceed to first Exit - ELMSFORD RT119 East. Make right turn on RT119, go to traffic light of intersection of RT119 and RT9A, make Left onto RT9A North. Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

THROGGS NECK BRIDGE- Throggs Neck bride to I-95 NORTH... Stay on Thruway past I-95 Thruway Toll Plaza($1.00 Toll) until I-287 WEST (WHITE PLAINS) EXIT... Preceed on I-287 WEST until EXIT 2, make Right off Exit ramp at traffic light onto RT 9A NORTH... Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

TRIBORO BRIDGE- Triboro Bridge to I-87(Major Deegan Expressway) North, past Home Depot Toll Booth Plaza(50 cent toll) to Saw Mill Parkway North Exit., Preceed to first Exit - ELMSFORD RT119 East. Make right turn on RT119, go to traffic light of intersection of RT119 and RT9A, make Left onto RT9A North. Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

WHITESTONE BRIDGE- Whitestone Bridge towards Bronx... Take HUTCHINSON RIVER PARKWAY NORTH until EXIT. 26 I-287 WEST (WHITE PLAINS) EXIT... Preceed on I-287 WEST until EXIT 2, make Right off Exit ramp at traffic light onto RT 9A NORTH... Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

TAPPAN ZEE BRIDGE- - Take I-287 towards Tappen Zee Bridge past Toll Plaza ($3.50 Toll), EXIT. I-287 EAST towards White Plains, Exit 1st Immediate Exit, RT 9A/Saw Mill Parkway, Bare right towards RT119, make left at light, go to traffic light of intersection of RT119 and RT9A, make Left onto RT9A North. Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

LOCAL AREAS- SOUTH
BRONX RIVER PARKWAY- Bronx River Parkway North, Merge left onto SPRAIN BROOK PARKWAY NORTH (Taconic) until I-287 WEST (Tappan Zee Bridge - Left hand exit)EXIT... Immediate exit onto EXT 2, make Right off Exit ramp at traffic light onto RT 9A NORTH... Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

I-87(MAJOR DEEGAN EXPRESSWAY)- I-87(Major Deegan Expressway) North, past Home Depot Toll Booth Plaza(50 cent toll) to Saw Mill Parkway North Ext., Preceed to first Exit - ELMSFORD RT119 East. Make right turn on RT119, go to traffic light of intersection of RT119 and RT9A, make Left onto RT9A North. Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

LOCAL AREAS - EAST
I-287- Take I-287 WEST to EXIT 2, RT 9A Elmsford, make Left onto RT9A North. Make left and take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION....

LOCAL AREAS - NORTH
RT9- SOUTH to RT9A, Preceed South Past Hawthorne movie-plex, Exit Right at OLD SAW MILL RIVER ROAD, Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION....

RT9A- take South and Preceed Past Hawthorne movie-plex, Exit Right at OLD SAW MILL RIVER ROAD, Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION....

SAW MILL PARKWAY- - Take Saw Mill Parkway South, Exit EASTVIEW, make Left, Make right into parking 1/2 mile down... If you reach the building over passing the street, you must make U-Turn and then make first left, Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION....

TACONIC/SPRAIN- Taconic South Into Sprain South, Take to SAW MILL RIVER PARKWAY SOUTH, Exit EASTVIEW, make Left, Make right into parking 1/2 mile down... If you reach the building over passing the street, you must make U-Turn and then make first left, Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION....

I-684- Take south until I-287 WEST EXIT... Preceed on I-287 WEST until EXIT 2, make Right off Exit ramp at traffic light onto RT 9A NORTH... Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

I-95- Take I-95 South to I-287 WEST (WHITE PLAINS) EXIT... Preceed on I-287 WEST until EXIT 2, make Right off Exit ramp at traffic light onto RT 9A NORTH... Take RT9A North Past SAM'S CLUB and WESTY'S Self-Storage Center. You'll Reach RAMADA INN on Right and CITGO GAS STATION on Left, Exit Left at split at CITGO GAS STATION, and merge onto OLD SAW MILL RIVER RD. Pass under 777 Building(it crosses over street), and preceed to make next left into parking area. Follow rd all the way around lot and you will reach a large parking lot with Basketball Hoops. THAT IS THE DESTINATION...

If Harassed at 777-THE LANDMARK BUILDING, new location will be TOPS Appliance City Parking Lot. Once at 777-Landmark Building, make left out of lot onto Old Saw Mill River Road, preceed 1/2 mile Make left onto RT9A North, drive 1/2/ mile and parking lot on RIGHT - Abandoned TOPS APPLIANCE STORE.

IF NEEDED - MAP QUEST THE ADDRESS FOR FURTHER DETAILED DIRECTIONS

Can't wait to MEET everyone there!!!
Old 07-16-2001, 02:54 AM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

geez-those are some serious friggin directions!!!!

yous guys playin hoops, too???
Old 07-16-2001, 05:40 PM
You Fawkin Kiddin Me!

I had to make sure i hit ever possible way!!!

That depends if someone brings a ball