Attn: ALL CANADIANS TLers!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2002, 12:46 AM
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
okay guys, I have not checked out the forum in a while. I was kinda discouraged by the sponsors not getting back to me when I called them in Buffalo. Anyway, I AM the Niagara Falls CONNECTION, whatever you guys need to know, ask me via e-mail at < nav11@hotmail.com > or by tele @ (905) 351-2193.

as for a spot to meet, I would definately agree that the parking lot just by the hydro building is pretty descent. I will keep my eyes and ears open though just in case I find something better then that.

As for do it your self car washes, there is one on DORCHESTER RD. which is just off of Lundy's Lane. Niagara Falls is a damn easy city to navigate through, so no one should have any real issues with finding their way around.

As for accomodations, tell me in advance if you want me to book you a room, whoever yall maybe. Like I said, that motel is still probably willing to give us the rooms, whatever we would need, so again, tell me who needs a room. JUST E-MAIL or CALL. I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT OF WE HAD THE MOTEL ALL TO OURSELVES to check out eachother's rides, but that is just me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Old 07-03-2002, 12:57 AM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Room112
okay guys, I have not checked out the forum in a while. I was kinda discouraged by the sponsors not getting back to me when I called them in Buffalo. Anyway, I AM the Niagara Falls CONNECTION, whatever you guys need to know, ask me via e-mail at < nav11@hotmail.com > or by tele @ (905) 351-2193.

as for a spot to meet, I would definately agree that the parking lot just by the hydro building is pretty descent. I will keep my eyes and ears open though just in case I find something better then that.

As for do it your self car washes, there is one on DORCHESTER RD. which is just off of Lundy's Lane. Niagara Falls is a damn easy city to navigate through, so no one should have any real issues with finding their way around.

As for accomodations, tell me in advance if you want me to book you a room, whoever yall maybe. Like I said, that motel is still probably willing to give us the rooms, whatever we would need, so again, tell me who needs a room. JUST E-MAIL or CALL. I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT OF WE HAD THE MOTEL ALL TO OURSELVES to check out eachother's rides, but that is just me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Where have you been? I e-mailed you like a few months ago but you never got back to me. I already booked a room. I hope you know that the original meet got cancelled. I don't know why it was cancelled cause we don't need sponsors to have a meet. Anyways I am still heading up there and I am setting up my own meet on Saturday July 6th @ 1pm at the falls. I will e-mail you my #. See you there.
Old 07-03-2002, 01:01 AM
O.G.

BTW guys, if you know of other people that might be interested to come to our meet (doesn't matter what kind of car he/she drives), invite them. The more the merrier!
Old 07-03-2002, 12:46 PM
Instructor

The taste is over at 7 pm on sunday. Look forward to meeting you guys when I come home.
Old 07-03-2002, 08:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Two more days till the meet, can't wait!! hehe....I might bring along a friend who has a souped up Subaru Impreza. Now where is my 6000k??!!!! :flamer:

Tatewaki
Old 07-04-2002, 03:50 PM
Comptech Freak

Originally posted by BlackShadow
BTW guys, if you know of other people that might be interested to come to our meet (doesn't matter what kind of car he/she drives), invite them. The more the merrier!
sorrie to tell...i can't make it for this weekend....

damn it..i still haven't got my car back yet...it has been more than a month and they are still waiting for parts....sigh...
Old 07-04-2002, 04:05 PM
O.G.

Originally posted by samkws

sorrie to tell...i can't make it for this weekend....

damn it..i still haven't got my car back yet...it has been more than a month and they are still waiting for parts....sigh...
Do you have another car to show up with? You can still come and hang out with us.
Old 07-05-2002, 12:29 AM
Three Wheelin'

hey bihn dont worry bout the bugs driving up...worry about hittin deer , turkeys n skunks ...by the way i heard they freeze at the sight of 6000k 's staring at them........lol.....drive safe and take pics man.....hey no kills till we team up again.
Old 07-05-2002, 12:29 AM
O.G.

I am leaving in about 6 hours. I hope at least one of you guys bring a digital camera so we can take some pics of the meet. See you guys on Saturday at 1 pm at the falls!
Old 07-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Well my 6000k are still no-show today. Tomorrow is the last chance. If I don't have it tomorrow, I'll mave to go to meet without them....:o If they come tomorrow, maybe I can have you guys help me put them on

I'll see if I can borrow a digicam from a friend of mine

Tatewaki
Old 07-07-2002, 07:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
Guys,

I was a little disappointed by the turn-out. Just 'cause there was no sponsorship doesn't mean people can't hang out. Binh -- nice looking car. And to the others, great meeting you (we all need to mod up our cars a bit more, don't you think?) Nav -- great spot for us to meet -- who would have thought such a close spot would have virtually no one park there?

I did take digital cam pics of Binh's car (no one elses ... sorry!) but we didn't do a together picture. Next time, I'll remember that!

- derrick
'02 EBP TL Type-S
mods: OEM spoiler & bodykit, PIAA fogs, 20% tints sides & back
future mods: painted calipers, springs, sways, exhaust tips
Old 07-07-2002, 12:32 PM
Intermediate

pics?

Originally posted by derrick
Guys,

I was a little disappointed by the turn-out. Just 'cause there was no sponsorship doesn't mean people can't hang out. Binh -- nice looking car. And to the others, great meeting you (we all need to mod up our cars a bit more, don't you think?) Nav -- great spot for us to meet -- who would have thought such a close spot would have virtually no one park there?

I did take digital cam pics of Binh's car (no one elses ... sorry!) but we didn't do a together picture. Next time, I'll remember that!

- derrick
'02 EBP TL Type-S
mods: OEM spoiler & bodykit, PIAA fogs, 20% tints sides & back
future mods: painted calipers, springs, sways, exhaust tips

Yo STeven did u post up da pics yet?
Old 07-07-2002, 03:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yup. Pics are up.

http://members.rogers.com/klok1/Niagara/niagara.htm

Tatewaki
Old 07-07-2002, 04:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

looks like a nice little meet.......what no pictures of the falls ??