Access-JDM/JDM East Tuner Show and Shine in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 01:53 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Access-JDM/JDM East Tuner Show and Shine in Miami

Sup guys, for the FL heads in the industry i'm sure you guys are aware that March 18-19th was suppose to be the dates for the annual Tuner Bash in daytona beach, but it has officially been cancelled leaving alot of the industries top tuners out of plans for that weekend. Access-JDM along with my partners has decided to organize our first annual Tuner Show and Shine to provide a escape for the tuners. The show is testing the waters to see if we can make this thing a official event for the future. Although the location hasn't been decided 100 percent yet, chances are it will be held in the HP Racing parking lot. The sponsors haven't been set down yet. But we will have the main stage with Access-JDM, and JDM East will be holding their booth consisting of Spoon and Cusco products. Other features will include a models lounge featuring Karen Yang and Ms. Rosie from hmonghotties.com and Kalia Yang from the Super Street website. Other models will feature a few of the Access-JDM girls. The show will also include a open BBQ pit and catered sushi. It will also include music by green tea productions DJ Infamous 44. I will have more updates by the weekend. This will be a non competition show. It is to offer the import industry a more relax non hektic type of gathering, as i feel that the scene has gotten way too competitive. After the show there will be a party held in downtown Hollywood. Hope to see some of the Acurazine members from FL there. Thanks alot, please PM me if anyone got questions or suggestions for the event. It will be 5 bucks a pop to cover all the expenses.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey mike, you know im down. where is HP Racing? there is a shop called HP Racing by where i live but its a really small area.