Integra Integra & RSX Discussion

Need some help with my 03 rsx

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 08:06 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some help with my 03 rsx

I just did a k20a2 motor rebuild with a godspeed turbo kit.
Everything went fine, had some kinks here and there.
But I just came across an issue that I can't figure out, I had to replace my HG as it was pinched.

But after it was replaced, and everything was put back together, I turned the ignition to a no start?
Well, it does start, but only for a brief second before stalling out. It won't start again unless I give it minute before trying it again.
I noticed a small amount of white smoke coming from the exhaust that was not previously there. I tried looking ever which angle but cannot find the source.

So maybe there would be a CEL right? Nope.. Only one code came up, I think it was high voltage to the O2 sensor.

I did the crappy job of resetting my timing with my motor in the car. So I set it perfectly and slapped it back togeather and there was no change in the outcome. Still, starts for a second, then stalls.

I don't know what it could be, None of my few car friends know what it could be.
I just really need some help.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:18 AM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
what are the basic and necessities of an engine starting?
Fuel, Air and spark.
so, somewhere in your build...and you have a lot of shit going on....you're not getting the correct fuel,air and spark.
it may have to do something with the turbo kit...or it may have been the faulty head gasket.

it will be your job to take everything off and find out