Integra Integra & RSX Discussion
View Poll Results: Which generation integra do you like better?
2nd gen
0%
3rd gen
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Which generation integra is better between the 2nd gen and the 3rd gen

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 08:03 AM
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Which generation integra is better between the 2nd gen and the 3rd gen

So there wasn't a integra forum anywhere here so I decided to post this in the rsx thread. I am curious to know which generation of the integra do you guys prefer between the 2nd gen and the third gen, and if you were to buy a cheap old car to call a toy for you're own personal enjoyment, like the cars you would drive on the weekends which one would you buy and also which one of the two are generally faster and have better performance and overall more fun to drive? The reason I'm asking this is because the thought of having a second car for more spirited driving and the integra models I am most intrigued by are the 2nd gen models because personally I've always liked these generation of the integral the best of all four(yes despite the name change we all know that the rsx in essence is an integra).
Old 12-21-2016, 10:41 PM
Acura Fanboy

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
I purchased new gen1, gen3, and gen4 Integras. I am still driving my RSX. The only reason I skipped the gen2 Integra was it had the automatic seat belts. My favorites were the gen1 and the gen4 RSX. My '98 GS-R was nice and fun to drive, but was very harsh whenever I really got into it. The gen1 just loved to rev as does my RSX Type-S. The gen2 and gen3 will have similar characteristics as they share suspension design and B-series engines. Gen3 will be easier to find, but I don't think you could go wrong with a '92 or '93 if you could find one in reasonable condition. Gen2 GS-Rs are very hard to find compared to gen3 GS-Rs.

Check out Forums - Generation 2 Integra Club Forum for information on gen2 Integras. Team Integra Forums - Team Integra is the best site for gen3 Integras.