Supercharged Promotion: CT Engineering Blower Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Supercharged Promotion: CT Engineering Blower Sale

CT Engineering Superchargers for Hondas and Acuras are among the most inclusive and reliable kits in the industry. They come complete with fuel provisions, reliable cast pieces, perfect fitment, and (maybe best of all) CARB approval making them completely street legal*!

For a limited time, use coupon code "SuperPromo2014"** get a SIGNIFICANT discount off of CT Engineering Supercharger AS WELL AS any other items added to the same cart in checkout! We aren't able to disclose the discount amount, so you'll need to add your desired kit to cart along with any other items you want and with the coupon you will find an attractive discount applied.

Yes, you read that right. Order a discounted CT Engineering Supercharger for your TSX, RSX, S2000, Civic, TL, ILX...any supercharger kit CT makes... and any injectors, fuel tuning option, exhaust parts, fuzzy dice on the same order will get discounted as well!

Here is a pre-filtered search run on Heeltoeauto.com, but also don't forget to email us if there is something you want but aren't finding on our site!

Don't forget that CT Engineering Superchargers are often made to order and are subject to shipping delays, so order now to get your deal and we'll keep you up to speed on the shipping time as best as we can.

* Upgraded fuel tuning and injector options will nullify CARB approval.

** Code expires April 11th, 2014.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:15 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Nobody wants one?!

Wow.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Im going to talk some shit for a moment and say all the ILXers buying up the 2.4s are your average SI tuner... reps, ebay hids, illest stickers, LEDs and a muffler delete. Most wouldnt be caught dead popping open their hood let alone spending more than 500$ on a single part.

Develop one for the 2.0 and Ill bite.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Damn! lol
Old 03-18-2014, 09:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
@USDM JON - I'm gonna have to begrudgingly semi agree. Although we come stock with HID's and front LED map lights… Since this is a new car, you're mostly going to see basic bolton type "tuners". If they were serious tuners, the civic SI is a better "deal" - WAY more support in the aftermarket, and cheaper. "Upgrades" like leather seats mean nothing when you are gonna switch them out to bucket seats. This car MAY see some serious tuning in 5 years or so. The most "tuned" ILX's I have personally seen, all had the same mods! Lowered (mostly on springs), intake, exhaust, maybe a downpipe, OEM accessories, maybe some one off stuff, or basic aesthetic stuff, thats about it… I have one of the most "tuned" ILX's (that we know of so far), but it's basically all show and no go, AND I'm not even lowered yet. Personally, it's kind of nice knowing that my car is a stand alone - for now. Once these get older, and younger people with disposable income start getting them, then we'll see the support and real tuning. It even shows in this forum… ILX section is DEAD… sheesh
Old 03-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe some 2.4 owners are content and enjoy what they have stock

I mean if I had the 2.slow version and only 150hp, I would buy the SC without a discount! LOL!! So I see your point in asking the vendor to provide one! Haha

2.4 versions come with hids already so...yah...
Oh you probably will say I meant different hids bulbs...
Old 03-18-2014, 09:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hey I just want say, I may be getting a a job as a prison guard. I'll be making around 50 g's a year. Not the most ever, but when you are single, no kids, and no girlfriend (LEYKIS 101 all day), then its more then enough to get this supercharger, an airbag setup from AIRREX, and some sick ass VIP wheels. Hope this shiz goes through man… You guys will see a sick ass 2.4, TRUST.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

I was looking at doing an RBC swap, and for what it costs, i'd rather do this. Costs about the same and pass smog, WHATTTTTT?!! eff yeah!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
@USDM JON - I'm gonna have to begrudgingly semi agree. Although we come stock with HID's and front LED map lights… Since this is a new car, you're mostly going to see basic bolton type "tuners". If they were serious tuners, the civic SI is a better "deal" - WAY more support in the aftermarket, and cheaper. "Upgrades" like leather seats mean nothing when you are gonna switch them out to bucket seats. This car MAY see some serious tuning in 5 years or so. The most "tuned" ILX's I have personally seen, all had the same mods! Lowered (mostly on springs), intake, exhaust, maybe a downpipe, OEM accessories, maybe some one off stuff, or basic aesthetic stuff, thats about it… I have one of the most "tuned" ILX's (that we know of so far), but it's basically all show and no go, AND I'm not even lowered yet. Personally, it's kind of nice knowing that my car is a stand alone - for now. Once these get older, and younger people with disposable income start getting them, then we'll see the support and real tuning. It even shows in this forum… ILX section is DEAD… sheesh
LOL Please keep in mind Im just mixing things up a little. There are plenty of tuners with Hondas that really know what they are doing. Im just butt hurt no one is developing parts for the R series and pretty much no one here is taking advantage of the K series parts out there.

Id agree the "tuned" ILXs have pretty much the same mods.
So far the mods done to ILXs are wheels, intake, downpipe, axleback, springs, and bracing.
Top ILX tuners here so far are you, team3d, swit, aaron, arvin, and I... AND TRENT. Wonder how his ILX has been treating him.
But even then one of them may have only wheels and springs, another may have only cosmetics and an axleback, etc etc.

Ive got 4 of 6. Wheels wont be for a while, and axleback should be soon.
I dont think any one ILX has all of that yet but thats pretty much all the performance mods.

Id be interested to see who has the most changed so far.

Originally Posted by iVtecOften
Maybe some 2.4 owners are content and enjoy what they have stock
Yeah I test drove the 2.4
That's what I originally intended to buy my friend. I was not very much impressed by the additional 50hp. The 2.0 has more than enough torque to feel quick while daily driving.

But hell if the 2.4 owner is "content" than I have nothing left to say to them. Tuners are never "content" with the state of their car. If you are content with your car stock than I dont care for your opinions, we have a different mind set here. Dont judge.

I mean if I had the 2.slow version and only 150hp, I would buy the SC without a discount! LOL!! So I see your point in asking the vendor to provide one! Haha
Clearly Ive upset with my post. I apologize but dont take my comments to heart if you dont plan on tuning your ILX. Im talking about "tuners" that have never turned a bolt in their life or bought a part that hadnt already seen installed before.

There is waaay more to a car purchase than horsepower my friend. I bought the highest trim level available in America. Sure it is smaller by less than half a liter but it has enough tech to make it a better car all around.

And so is this what you are doing? Waiting for a discount? Because there is already a 2.4 owner trying to sell his said supercharger at a discount.
I asked the vendor to provide one because tuning my daily driver is something I enjoy to do. If you think I would leave the car stock just because it came off the factory floor with an additional 50hp then you are ignorant as hell my friend.

2.4 versions come with hids already so...yah...
Oh you probably will say I meant different hids bulbs...
And P.S. When I said HIDs I was describing SI tuners. But hell, I could have been describing the ilx fog lights and still have made my point.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Suzuka Master

I was looking at doing an RBC swap, and for what it costs, i'd rather do this. Costs about the same and pass smog, WHATTTTTT?!! eff yeah!
Wait the RBC swap costs as much as the supercharger? Really?

Im pretty sure heeltoe has a supercharger option that is carb approved. I could be wrong. Im sure theyll speak up soon!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by usdmJON
Im going to talk some shit for a moment and say all the ILXers buying up the 2.4s are your average SI tuner... reps, ebay hids, illest stickers, LEDs and a muffler delete. Most wouldnt be caught dead popping open their hood let alone spending more than 500$ on a single part.

Develop one for the 2.0 and Ill bite.

tsi turbo kit + aem pnp piggy back for 9th gen civic r18 is ready !
Old 03-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Well, yes and no. To make sure you make "MOAR POWA!" - you have to get the biggest injectors, the biggest throttle body spacer, the cold air intake, battery relocation (for the cold air to fit), the RBC swap itself, and some machining of parts to make it all work, (and I think I still left out small stuff) throw in cost of labor and yes, it is close to 5 g's. Not to mention, you will have to reverse MOST of that to pass smog! And then throw it on again after? AND smog is EVERY 6 MONTHS NOW (right? once you have to do it?) You could go kinda cheap, and make decent power, but you'd still spend at least $1,500, and have to reverse it to pass smog. IF I lived in another state, or was a mechanic by trade, I might not care, but even then…
Old 03-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Advanced

Just to correct you again, the highest trim, cost wise, is the hybrid ilx tech
And you didn't buy, you leased...

I don't know where you got the notion that I was looking for a Discounted SC since I already wrote that I liked my 2.4 the way it is from the factory except I did add a rsb to help with the body roll but hey I'm not a 'tuner' so u don't care...haha
Old 03-18-2014, 11:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Heel Toe you are very welcome for the bumps. If Ivtecoften is down this could be at the top of the forums for a while :o

Originally Posted by team3d
tsi turbo kit + aem pnp piggy back for 9th gen civic r18 is ready !
Fuuuck yesss. Chances are Ill be making a purchase before I refinance.

Well, yes and no. To make sure you make "MOAR POWA!" - you have to get the biggest injectors, the biggest throttle body spacer, the cold air intake, battery relocation (for the cold air to fit), the RBC swap itself, and some machining of parts to make it all work, (and I think I still left out small stuff) throw in cost of labor and yes, it is close to 5 g's. Not to mention, you will have to reverse MOST of that to pass smog! And then throw it on again after? AND smog is EVERY 6 MONTHS NOW (right? once you have to do it?) You could go kinda cheap, and make decent power, but you'd still spend at least $1,500, and have to reverse it to pass smog. IF I lived in another state, or was a mechanic by trade, I might not care, but even then…
hahaha But even the bottom line supercharger should give a decent increase. Id be okay with that myself.

And wait wait wtf about smogging every six months?! This is news to me!!

Just to correct you again, the highest trim, cost wise, is the hybrid ilx tech
Fuck. Got me there. I wasnt considered the hybrid, just looking at the 2.0 vs 2.4

And you didn't buy, you leased...
And this matters to you why? Whats your point here dude? Just trying to find your jollies?

I don't know where you got the notion that I was looking for a Discounted SC since I already wrote that I liked my 2.4 the way it is from the factory
Probably because you mentioned buying the supercharger at a discount. Implied that youd buy one for the 2.4 if it was cheaper... but if your car was any slower youd buy it without the discount. Your words, you put them on the internet you leave them to be interpreted.

I already wrote that I liked my 2.4 the way it is from the factory except I did add a rsb to help with the body roll but hey I'm not a 'tuner' so u don't care...haha
Putting words in my mouth... I said "hell if the 2.4 owner is "content" than I have nothing left to say to them."
Clearly you werent content with the factory performance of the ILX and had to make a change.
Im not content with my car being stock. I like to customize things. I like my car to be different from the last one. That is why I tune it. Not because I think I bought a slow car... because it makes me happy.

I didnt men to offend by making comments about how todays "tuners" mod their cars. Clearly I wasnt speaking about you so not sure why you got so offended.

Pretty much Im talking about the asshat at my local co op that has to tell me every time I roll up that the SI he wants would beat my ILX. I dont give a shit that his car is quicker stock. Dude had no idea his current car had a smaller motor than mine and when he saw my vtech decals freaked out because he thought only the k series was vtec... I talk to these retards daily. That is who I speak of... I dont think any of the ILXers here have gotten there yet but some are headed there.

If I wanted a quick factory tuned car id have picked up a BRZ or some other shit. I bought the ILX because its gorgeous and I bought the 2.0tech because its quick enough and has loads more tech for me to enjoy over a stock 50hp.

In the end, good luck upgrading your sound system, navi, or the other tech features.
It would only take me the supercharger... or the turbo team3d mentioned and Im easily pushing the HP you are still with more luxuries.

Last edited by usdmJON; 03-18-2014 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Oh also I left out the last part to get the most out of RBC swap switching the car to E85. that was included in the close to 5 g numbers. AND you have to get hondata flashpro for it all to work. That fuel also makes the car harder to start. On a push start car? NO THANK YOU! Future unforeseen problems to follow. Murphys law! You also had to change tubing and wiring, or at least the placement. You can see the difference in the engine bay on the 2012 Civic SI on axion industries instagram. Think you need to switch out catch can (again - for max gain). You also lose MPG, you go down to about 23-25 combined, maybe lower (although E85 is cheaper.) AND AGAIN - think of ALL THAT DOWNTIME turning wrenches on your car - more parts means more potential failures too. The axion industries 2012 civic si on the 200 whp club chart on 9th gen civic has 257whp. Just adding this supercharger (50-70whp), downpipe, exhaust, intake (maybe 15-25 whp) you'd be pushing the same or etter with WAY less headaches, maybe more oil changes, but hypothetically, that can even help prevent wear and tear, as techs may notice and prevent issues. I'd rather just set it and forget it man. Even if MPG drops from the supercharger, it'd probably still be around 25mpg. I know this was a long ass explanation but I'm just trying to save others from possible future headaches. Also this isn't a knock on axion industries. Seems like a decent guy.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:02 AM
Advanced

I think you should reread my initial post again, I made no mention of buying a sc at a discount BUT rather took a little jab at someone foolish enough to buy a 2.slow and wishing sc kit was made for it, ahem I'll give you a hint, it's the poster above me, 2.slowjon! LOL
I'll make it more clear for you, IF I had the 2.slow model, I would pay retail for the sc...well maybe I wouldn't, I'd just trade it in and get the 2.4! Haha

I was content with the hp not the suspension/chassis

I have a better sound system and nav in my BMW so I don't need nor want to 'upgrade' those features in my 2.4

See what happens when you want to talk shit for a moment?! LOL

Hey there's nothing wrong with leasing, I was just stating the facts, don't feel so bad...
Old 03-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 381 Likes on 233 Posts
Some ppl needs to grow up and STFU if y'all to wanna fight make a new thread and let Mrheeltoe sell his SC
The following users liked this post:
theque9 (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

Mom !.. Dad!…. Stawp fightinggggggg!!!!! You"re tearing our family aparttttttt!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:26 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by DIZAZNDOOD320
Some ppl needs to grow up and STFU if y'all to wanna fight make a new thread and let Mrheeltoe sell his SC
I'm done, carry on all you true 'tuners' out there!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Advanced

mom !.. Dad!…. Stawp fightinggggggg!!!!! You"re tearing our family aparttttttt!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!
lol
Old 03-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Three Wheelin'

'Ma GAWD - it was literally a packed house tonight on acurazine - the most i done ever seen! - literally there was like 4-7 people in the ILX section tonight - WHOAAAA!!!
Old 03-19-2014, 03:34 AM
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Lol I guess I'm a ricer now. Although there is not one replica part on my car and my SSR's aren't fake.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Suzuka Master

I think you should reread my initial post again, I made no mention of buying a sc at a discount BUT rather took a little jab at someone foolish enough to buy a 2.slow and wishing sc kit was made for it, ahem I'll give you a hint, it's the poster above me, 2.slowjon! LOL
I'll make it more clear for you, IF I had the 2.slow model, I would pay retail for the sc...well maybe I wouldn't, I'd just trade it in and get the 2.4! Haha

I was content with the hp not the suspension/chassis

I have a better sound system and nav in my BMW so I don't need nor want to 'upgrade' those features in my 2.4

See what happens when you want to talk shit for a moment?! LOL

Hey there's nothing wrong with leasing, I was just stating the facts, don't feel so bad...
My point stands dude. Most si owners will install LEDs and call it a day. I giving a user my 2cents on why he'll toe hadn't had a responce. Don't like my opinion? Try proving me wrong instead of sitting on your computer arguing with me telling me my car comes factory slower than yours.
Does that make you feel better here in the forums knowing you bought a car with more horsepower?

I've personalized my car more than you. That's what matters to me.

I apologize for having caused offense. I'll say again I wasn't speaking of you. Throw some illest fatlace stickers on your rear window. Replace your fogs with some LEDs and hash tag hella flush after all your posts and I'll be talking about you.

Last edited by usdmJON; 03-19-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by SlaammedILX
Lol I guess I'm a ricer now. Although there is not one replica part on my car and my SSR's aren't fake.
Nah man... didn't I throw your name out as one of the further along ILXs?
I have seen maybe one or two ilx I'd consider rice and I've not told them that... none of them are even on these forums.
Further more I wouldn't even be talking about the civic owners in your crew. Clean rides. I see civic owners daily with money to blow. It's would erk you to see how they spend their money. Yeah it's their money but poor poor Hondas
Old 03-19-2014, 03:25 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Alright MRHeelToe, I think its clear what you should be making next.

A kit for the R20 SOHC

Ill even throw this out there. Im willing to drive to Orange County to let you take measurements of my engine if it means we can get some serious parts out of it.

PM me if interested in using my ILX for R&D
The following 2 users liked this post by D2Coupe:
MrHeeltoe (03-21-2014), usdmJON (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Agreed. Id rather run a super charger than a turbo so lets see it!
Old 03-19-2014, 04:53 PM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
here jon goes again with his hating bullshit lmao bro u cause alot of ur arguments but u as a "tuner" need to understand 1 thing regardless of how u feel about ur car or the few ppl that agree with u the majority of ppl in the "tuner world" is gonna laugh at ur b*** ass for buying a automatic 150 hp luxury car end of story so get used to the love from everyone until they see its an 150 hp auto..ur a fuckin idiot btw
The following 2 users liked this post by pockets:
iVtecOften (03-19-2014), sumo_ilx (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 04:57 PM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

ps just cuase ur priorities are fucked and u spend all ur low income on parts for your car doesnt give u the right to shit on sum1 who invest there money properly and mods theyr car in a cheaper or slower rate who cares if he got a discount or not on his parts dsnt mean shit.. but hey maybe this tuner thing isnt for you
iVtecOften (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Suzuka Master

A little late to the party my friend.
You have been PMd. Lets keep the arguing out of the thread.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:38 PM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

Oh my bad bro havent been on these forums 20 times a day like u to keep up.. i guess ur done so we all shud be too thas col n stop pming me bro
Old 03-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by pockets
Oh my bad bro havent been on these forums 20 times a day like u to keep up.. i guess ur done so we all shud be too thas col n stop pming me bro
Well by god lets just keep spamming this thread because you have more to say.

Let it be known I tried to take this personal beef private but pockets doesnt have the class to not air out his dirty ass laundry.
Anyone at any time can PM me if they have something to say about me. I was just telling ACCURATEin and HeelToe why no one was biting. Dont like my opinion, prove me wrong or shut up.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:04 PM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

right ur just a classy guy.. ur a bitch..this beef will never end unless you learn to shut ur fukkin mouth and learn that no1 gives a shit about how much u care about ur piece of shit n ur pov on everything else.
iVtecOften (03-19-2014)
Old 03-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Lol bump. Let's see more boosted ilx's !
Old 03-19-2014, 06:11 PM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

gotta educate you now... no i didnt buy a manuel car because everyone else thought i shud i bought it because i learned how much more control and fun u have with a manuel car.. also i had a automatic a few my EL was auto n it was on air ride i modded the shit outta that including performance parts but as i got more into tuning and modding i realized how stupid i was its a SCIENCE automatic cars cant handle the power like manuel cars can the auto is too much of a liability and your very limited thats it plain simple hence why most parts will be made for the Manuel model hence this thread.. cosmetics auto..sure wut evz... but performance and tuning if you think for a second that the auto is a wise choice either ur new or your retarded and for your sake i hope u say retarded, atleast then its outta your control as to y ur so stupid.

Last edited by pockets; 03-19-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Suzuka Master

right ur just a classy guy.. ur a bitch..
hahahahahaha Daaamn I was right. You exude class. Mod your Acura and shut the hell up. Your opinions mean less than mine because you cant give them without sounding like a child in the process.

I shared why I bought the 2.0tech more than once. I owe no further explanation to someone with your level of respect.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM
Advanced

right ur just a classy guy.. ur a bitch..this beef will never end unless you learn to shut ur fukkin mouth and learn that no1 gives a shit about how much u care about ur piece of shit n ur pov on everything else.
WOW!!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Advanced

either ur new or your retarded and for your sake i hope u say retarded, atleast then its outta your control as to y ur so stupid.
Bwwahahahahaha!!
Old 03-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Suzuka Master

News flash guys.

HeelToe posted about a supercharger and someone asked why no one was interested.
I gave my opinion that a number of 2.4 owners will not be modding at all as well most that will will be dropping small bills on simple cosmetic mods or maybe something to make the exhaust sound like a race car.

Why you two got your panties in a bunch? Because I wasn't talking about either of you. But, seeing as I dont believer either of you have spent $500 on aftermarket pieces my assumption is correct.
I am not passing judgement on how quickly either of you are modding. Please dont put words in my mouth. I was simply stating to the OP and curious party WHY the 2.4 owners were not interested.

If I am wrong than prove me otherwise instead of just arguing with me. Ive made my case, now prove me wrong. Be the first 2.4 owner to slap a supercharger on your ilx and Ill gladly bite my tongue.

Last edited by usdmJON; 03-20-2014 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:57 PM
Advanced

But, seeing as I dont believer either of you have spent $500 on aftermarket pieces my assumption is correct.
I am not passing judgement on how quickly either of you are modding. Please dont put words in my mouth. I was simply stating to the OP and curious party WHY the 2.4 owners were not interested.

If I am wrong than prove me otherwise instead of just arguing with me. Ive made my case, now prove me wrong. Be the first 2.4 owner to slap a supercharger on your ilx and Ill gladly bite my tongue.
um bc i already stated that i didn't want to? or can't you read? your such moron, it's no wonder you drive a forklift for a living...good luck with that career...haha
Old 03-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Suzuka Master

um bc i already stated that i didn't want to? or can't you read? your such moron, it's no wonder you drive a forklift for a living...good luck with that career...haha
First things first. I manager the warehouse at the West Coasts largest shooting range and firearms dealer. Driving a POLARIS at least once a day will give you a respect for a nice automatic transmission. Be it driving Olympic Metal Winner Kim Rhode to check out our new facilities or simply getting some new guns up to rifle asap. But go ahead, keep talking about what you know nothing about.

Secodnly, slow your damn roll man. Im not dissing ANYTHING you are doing so why you are taking so much offense is beyond me. Get over it dude. Youve never met me, even if I was sitting here talking the same shit you are it still wouldnt matter because its just a damn opinion.

Now, are we going to act like adults here or just keep talking shit because you are the only only breaking forum rules and acting like a child calling people names.

Quick Reply: Supercharged Promotion: CT Engineering Blower Sale