View Poll Results: Which ILX will you pick up?
1.5L CVT Hybrid
7.69%
2.0 5spd Auto
16.67%
2.4L 6spd Man
42.31%
Im sticking w/ the TSX 4 banger
39.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Which one will you pick up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Which one will you pick up?

I'm 50/50 on the Hybrid and/or the 2.0L Auto

Last edited by anticd70; 03-06-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 64 Posts
I'll take the 2.4 6speed. Up here we have the csx type s which this car is basically going to replace.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:57 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If Acura comes to their senses and decide to offer a 2.4 with the Tech package, I'll be first in line for one. Without the tech package I can't convince myself to trade up from my 08 accord coupe EX-L 5MT.

How many A4 2.0 Prestige 6MT Quatro does Audi sell? I doubt it is very many since they have 9 trim levels to choose from (and thats just the sedan!). But at least they still make them!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by dgoff07
How many A4 2.0 Prestige 6MT Quatro does Audi sell? I doubt it is very many since they have 9 trim levels to choose from (and thats just the sedan!). But at least they still make them!
Then go buy one. What is stopping you? Is it the stupidly high price? Did you consider that offering trims that so few buy raises the price of all the cars in the lineup because increased manufacturing complexity adds cost.

I can tell you that for the years that the 6MT was offered with Navi in the TSX we sold exactly two. TWO in 5-6 years (covering 1G and 2G) and both were to the same person!

Personally, I'm out of luck cause I'd love to have a Fit with a 6MT and HID (and bluetooth without navi) or even a 2.0 ILX or Hybrid with a 6MT, but I understand that they can't make cars to please the .05% and still keep costs in line for the 99.95%. Just my
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
Originally Posted by Colin
Then go buy one. What is stopping you? Is it the stupidly high price? Did you consider that offering trims that so few buy raises the price of all the cars in the lineup because increased manufacturing complexity adds cost.

I can tell you that for the years that the 6MT was offered with Navi in the TSX we sold exactly two. TWO in 5-6 years (covering 1G and 2G) and both were to the same person!

Personally, I'm out of luck cause I'd love to have a Fit with a 6MT and HID (and bluetooth without navi) or even a 2.0 ILX or Hybrid with a 6MT, but I understand that they can't make cars to please the .05% and still keep costs in line for the 99.95%. Just my
WOW-when I was looking at tsx's the dealer in NC had about 5 tsx's with 6MT-3 also had nav. the ones with nav sold quickly. I bought mine in PA.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:24 AM
10th Gear

Unfortunately for Acura, nothing is stoping me. If it costs more to get what I want, then I will pay more! And I don't think Audi is going broke because they offer trims that "so few buy". Audi recorded a record 12.1% profit margin last year!

When I bought my accord coupe EX-L 5MT, the closest one my dealer could find was 300 miles away and it just happened to be the color I wanted. If I wanted the 6MT, it would have been a 3 month wait and I would have been the 4th person in line at just that dealer. There are obviously people out there who want them, Honda just makes it nearly impossible for them to find one. It was difficult to even find a salesman that knew what trims were offered with a MT!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:13 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
Unfortunately for Acura, nothing is stoping me. If it costs more to get what I want, then I will pay more! And I don't think Audi is going broke because they offer trims that "so few buy". Audi recorded a record 12.1% profit margin last year!

When I bought my accord coupe EX-L 5MT, the closest one my dealer could find was 300 miles away and it just happened to be the color I wanted. If I wanted the 6MT, it would have been a 3 month wait and I would have been the 4th person in line at just that dealer. There are obviously people out there who want them, Honda just makes it nearly impossible for them to find one. It was difficult to even find a salesman that knew what trims were offered with a MT!
That's because the germans charge too much for what you get AND they can get away with it. The price of admission. People look for prestige and will pay to show it off. That's how society is. People tend to show off their wealth. Throw in some attractive lease deals and you have a bunch of owners with nice cars, but w/out real leather, HIDs, etc. Pretty much base models. That's how Audi is making a profit. Charge more to get less. Acura is the opposite, charge less and get almost everything.

Also not many people drive manuals. They're usually the last to get rid of compared to the autos. Plus there's plenty of people that want them, but they're the minority. I say maybe all manufacturers should charge at least 2x more for an auto, improve the manual so it matches/exceed the mpgs of an auto/cvt, make the pricing overall attractive and maybe that'll help with more people owning them in the future. just a thought.
The following users liked this post:
dcdriver (04-03-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Suzuka Master

There are obviously people out there who want them, Honda just makes it nearly impossible for them to find one. It was difficult to even find a salesman that knew what trims were offered with a MT!
You obviously leapt to a conclusion that I wasn't trying to make. It wasn't that Audi would go broke offering trims or options that few buy. It's that adding complexity increases the price of all the cars, not just the 'one off' that you order. So just because you are willing to pay more, doesn't mean that the next guy is and this means that some production sacrifices are made to meet a targeted audience. It also means that (by extension) that you can't please everybody. IMO, why not ask why Audi (for example) can't offer the level of customization you want along with Acura reliability at 27,000?

Typically, an Acura store needs to inventory 3 cars for every one they sell. This is why nobody want's to hassle a Manual in such limited numbers. Few dealers want to stock three to sell one in manuals? They'll also need to deal with the interior and exterior colors in this calculation. So if you wanted to make an honest effort to inventory manuals, you'll need 6-7 (at least) in various colors. Adding a Tech package makes that number 12-14. Then you're faced with how long it will take to sell these cars. If you were a business, would you want to tie up $250-300,000 for 6 or 8 months and then sell them at the break even point?

Look, I'm not saying you have to like it. I don't like it cause I'm a manual driver too. I've only owned manuals starting with my first car in 1980. But we have to face facts that we're a dying breed. And as our numbers dwindle, it only makes sense that the choices will dwindle proportionally.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by nj2pa2nc
WOW-when I was looking at tsx's the dealer in NC had about 5 tsx's with 6MT-3 also had nav. the ones with nav sold quickly. I bought mine in PA.
The market for manuals continues to get smaller and smaller. Fewer young buyers even know how to drive one, and older buyers are abandoning them left and right. I've seen this shift personally with my own customers who WERE manual enthusiasts. I'd bet that half the people that had manual Integras went with an auto when they upgraded to the TSX, and even the few remaining ones slowly switched to autos for the next car. The change has been dramatic, and in the 16 years that I've been selling Acuras, I've seen it first hand. I don't want this taken the wrong way, but many here who only buy cars once every 3-5 years don't have the same perspective as a dealership does where we talk to hundreds a month. And admittedly, our perspective is different than the factory who know exactly what EVERY dealer has in inventory AND how long it takes to sell.
Originally Posted by Acura_Dude
Also not many people drive manuals. They're usually the last to get rid of compared to the autos. Plus there's plenty of people that want them, but they're the minority.
They are a HUGE minority, but the are a very vocal portion of the customer base. And I hate to make it sound like the manual transmission driver is the 'problem' cause it's not the case. The 'problem' is your neighbor who used to drive a manual but gave it up for an automatic because: "too much traffic now", "with the kids its too hard", "my wife (or husband) won't drive one", I'm too old for that (ironic since most of the remaining are older).
The following users liked this post:
CoquiTSX (03-28-2012)
Old 03-25-2012, 03:33 PM
it's a car-drive it

proud to be part of the minority-Will be owning MT as long as we can get them. Besides the tsx we were able to buy a 07 Mitsubishi Raider truck with 6MT and a 11 hyundai sonata with 6MT. Sold the truck.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:36 PM
David_Dude

The market for manuals continues to get smaller and smaller. Fewer young buyers even know how to drive one, and older buyers are abandoning them left and right. I've seen this shift personally with my own customers who WERE manual enthusiasts. I'd bet that half the people that had manual Integras went with an auto when they upgraded to the TSX, and even the few remaining ones slowly switched to autos for the next car. The change has been dramatic, and in the 16 years that I've been selling Acuras, I've seen it first hand. I don't want this taken the wrong way, but many here who only buy cars once every 3-5 years don't have the same perspective as a dealership does where we talk to hundreds a month. And admittedly, our perspective is different than the factory who know exactly what EVERY dealer has in inventory AND how long it takes to sell.

They are a HUGE minority, but the are a very vocal portion of the customer base. And I hate to make it sound like the manual transmission driver is the 'problem' cause it's not the case. The 'problem' is your neighbor who used to drive a manual but gave it up for an automatic because: "too much traffic now", "with the kids its too hard", "my wife (or husband) won't drive one", I'm too old for that (ironic since most of the remaining are older).
with all of this.

proud to be part of the minority-Will be owning MT as long as we can get them. Besides the tsx we were able to buy a 07 Mitsubishi Raider truck with 6MT and a 11 hyundai sonata with 6MT. Sold the truck.
I'm still saying there's nothing more cooler than a woman who knows how to drive a stick. AND to add to it will keep driving them as long as they're available. Thats a skill not many people can brag about.

You should see peoples reaction when they're about to take someones car to the store and realize its a manual. Definitely changes priority on which car will be driven for the night when going out to party. No one wants to get stuck with a manual and dont know how to drive one. lol I've seen that first hand. For example: "Oh im DD'ing s we'll take Car A (manual)." The DD gets drunk and everyone's stuck.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:51 PM
10th Gear

......... It also means that (by extension) that you can't please everybody.
Yea, but I'm only OK with that when it pleases me!

I really set myself up to be disappointed when I wrongly assumed Acura would sell a 2.4 Tech. And I'm still having a really hard time accepting that they won't! If I had my heart set on a 2.4 Premium and all Acura offered was a 2.4 Tech, I'd gladly pick up the Tech. The other way around? No dice.

What other luxury cars (with MT) can you buy without being able to add navigation??? This is something I'd have to look into. What about entry level cars with MT? Is this common outside of Honda?

If you were a business, would you want to tie up $250-300,000 for 6 or 8 months and then sell them at the break even point?
Absolutely not! The business minded part of me would say that the current system is fundamentally flawed and severely inefficient, but presents a huge opportunity for improvement! I don't see the competitive advantage of selling low volume near-luxury vehicles in the same way you sell high volume economy cars.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Suzuka Master

And I'm still having a really hard time accepting that they won't! If I had my heart set on a 2.4 Premium and all Acura offered was a 2.4 Tech, I'd gladly pick up the Tech. The other way around? No dice.
Personally, I think they should have done one trim of the 2.4 with two transmissions. That one trim could have been premium or tech, but doing one or the other would piss someone off. Doing both but never having on hand would piss others off. No win scenario.

What other luxury cars (with MT) can you buy without being able to add navigation??? This is something I'd have to look into. What about entry level cars with MT? Is this common outside of Honda?
Just for kicks, I went to Audi and looked at the A3. You cannot order a 6Mt with Quattro at all and the Navi is only available when paired with the premium plus package. So adding the following features: Cold Weather Package $ 500, MMI® Navigation plus with iPod® interface $ 2,050, Convenience Package $ 1,275, Open Sky panorama sunroof $ 1,100, Rear side airbags* $ 350 to get to expected ILX equipment range, it's ~$36,700.

I don't see the competitive advantage of selling low volume near-luxury vehicles in the same way you sell high volume economy cars.
There is a competitive advantage if you delete the low volume trim levels and focus on the mainstream models. There is the disadvantage that you could alienate some people.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:12 PM
Suzuka Master

My wife, a manual driver too, feels the same way. It was funny when she'd be in her S2000 and someone would pull up on her and do a doubletake when they saw the driver!?

I remember once when the '00 was pretty new and unique on the road, we were at a light with a freeway onramp ahead. Two lanes become one. A civic with a fart can exhaust pulls up and starts revvin' on her. She looks at me and say's "what should I do?" I said, "smoke 'em!" ... and she did. LOL
Old 03-26-2012, 12:55 AM
David_Dude

My wife, a manual driver too, feels the same way. It was funny when she'd be in her S2000 and someone would pull up on her and do a doubletake when they saw the driver!?

I remember once when the '00 was pretty new and unique on the road, we were at a light with a freeway onramp ahead. Two lanes become one. A civic with a fart can exhaust pulls up and starts revvin' on her. She looks at me and say's "what should I do?" I said, "smoke 'em!" ... and she did. LOL
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 AM
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts
isn't all of the options customizations what makes a luxury brand a luxury brand? and isn't that what also makes Acuras better and more expensive then a honda? Guess Acura just can't compete with the other lux brands so needs to stick to value and lower end clients.

We should look at the ilx is as an extention of the civic and a way for honda to cover more of the same ground with a slightly better name and warranty for a little more money.

I personally hope this is Acura just being cautious on release and will broaden the ilx offerings as sales numbers and demand justifies it. I also hope they don't go the other way and cut offerings like multiple interior colors with exterior colors to make it less expensive. Then it will be just another Honda and every high school senior will have one. If this happens I will pull the acura symbols off my car.

Honestly I came from BMWs and I guess I'm not a normal acura buyer too. Hell I'm one of the few who own a zdx.(which i honestly love)
Old 03-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 248 Likes on 229 Posts
I too own a ZDX and I think their big mistake is not offering the 2.4 with a 5 or 6 speed auto and a Tech package. Both my wife and myself can drive stick and have had mostly stick for the majority of our vehicles and while I still enjoy driving a manual I want the tech goodies and more power as my first choice.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:04 AM
it's a car-drive it

have done that-
Old 03-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
I think Acura's biggest competitive advantage over its competion is value. What you get for the money. It is not badge prestige, it is not ultimate performance, it is as they themselves say "smart luxury." This means keeping cost low and fewer choices is one way of doing that.

Let's be honest, in the end most of us bought an Acura because of it's value. If we wanted the ultimate in luxury, or performace, and cost wasn't a factor we would be on this board.

I've been looking at the new 3-series. I like it A LOT, but I'm looking at $43-45K for what I want. And owning an E46 it was not the most reliable car, certainly much less than my TSX. So while I desire the BMW, and it excits me, the pratical side of me keeps the TSX in mind. I will wait to see what the new TSX/TL looks like and make a decision then.

Acura is my practical option, if cost were no object I would not have the TSX that I drive everyday. Truthfully neither would most of us.

I also believe with new dual clutch autos becoming more common, the days of the MT are limitied. The sport transmission in the new 3-series sounds awesome, better than the MT.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket_man
I think Acura's biggest competitive advantage over its competion is value. What you get for the money. It is not badge prestige, it is not ultimate performance, it is as they themselves say "smart luxury." This means keeping cost low and fewer choices is one way of doing that.

Let's be honest, in the end most of us bought an Acura because of it's value. If we wanted the ultimate in luxury, or performace, and cost wasn't a factor we would be on this board.

I've been looking at the new 3-series. I like it A LOT, but I'm looking at $43-45K for what I want. And owning an E46 it was not the most reliable car, certainly much less than my TSX. So while I desire the BMW, and it excits me, the pratical side of me keeps the TSX in mind. I will wait to see what the new TSX/TL looks like and make a decision then.

Acura is my practical option, if cost were no object I would not have the TSX that I drive everyday. Truthfully neither would most of us.

I also believe with new dual clutch autos becoming more common, the days of the MT are limitied. The sport transmission in the new 3-series sounds awesome, better than the MT.
This is getting OT but I've had 3 BMWs the most expensive was a 2007 550 which msrp was $67000. Although they all were great cars I honestly like my 2010 ZDX advance best. Its smoother when it needs to be and I can switch to sport and make it handle like a sport car when I want to have some fun. To me this is proof that if Honda/Acura wanted to they could build a car that drives and performs as well as BMW.

I honestly think sh-awd is much better than the xdrive I had on my 08 x5.

Reliability on my BMWs were ok but deffinately worse than my Acuras

I think if Acura decided to build the ILX with all of the performance, power and luxury features that the BMWs offer for the same price or lease rates as a BMW with honda/acura reliability that would be sweet and the car I want.

Guess I will have to wait for the NSX. thank god I have three years to save money. Guess the ZDX will have to do till then.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by HAWAII-TSX
This is getting OT but I've had 3 BMWs the most expensive was a 2007 550 which msrp was $67000. Although they all were great cars I honestly like my 2010 ZDX advance best. Its smoother when it needs to be and I can switch to sport and make it handle like a sport car when I want to have some fun. To me this is proof that if Honda/Acura wanted to they could build a car that drives and performs as well as BMW.

I honestly think sh-awd is much better than the xdrive I had on my 08 x5.

Reliability on my BMWs were ok but deffinately worse than my Acuras

I think if Acura decided to build the ILX with all of the performance, power and luxury features that the BMWs offer for the same price or lease rates as a BMW with honda/acura reliability that would be sweet and the car I want.

Guess I will have to wait for the NSX. thank god I have three years to save money. Guess the ZDX will have to do till then.
Well it is good that you enjoy the ZDX. Perhaps the next get RL will likewise be, on a performance basis, comparable to a BMW. But the unfortunate reality to these two cars are the Aucra can't sell them. The ZDX sales never reached the level Acura wanted and recently sell less than 100 a month. The RL is also a poor seller. So maybe they could make such a car if they wanted, but the market place doesn't seem to support them.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Completely agree. Not fun driving around the DC beltway or 95 from DC to Richmond . I'd rather save my legs for the tennis courts.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 AM
it's a car-drive it

Originally Posted by CoquiTSX
Completely agree. Not fun driving around the DC beltway or 95 from DC to Richmond . I'd rather save my legs for the tennis courts.
even tho I drive from NC to NJ and back often I will not give up manual transmission. I travel 95
Old 03-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Racer

even tho I drive from NC to NJ and back often I will not give up manual transmission. I travel 95
I will keep an eye for a red TSX this Thursday night or Friday morning, we have not decided when. Sunday will most likely come back up 301.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:38 AM
David_Dude

Old 03-28-2012, 01:42 PM
it's a car-drive it

I will keep an eye for a red TSX this Thursday night or Friday morning, we have not decided when. Sunday will most likely come back up 301.
I try to do that drive on Sundays. Just hope no accidents. Received pictures of my car a few years ago from the speed camera's on 95 in Maryland. Had to pay $40.00. It was in the 50mph constrution zone.
Next trip will in a few weeks to celebrate my mom's birthday.

Last edited by nj2pa2nc; 03-28-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's because the germans charge too much for what you get AND they can get away with it. The price of admission. People look for prestige and will pay to show it off. That's how society is. People tend to show off their wealth. Throw in some attractive lease deals and you have a bunch of owners with nice cars, but w/out real leather, HIDs, etc. Pretty much base models. That's how Audi is making a profit. Charge more to get less. Acura is the opposite, charge less and get almost everything.

Also not many people drive manuals. They're usually the last to get rid of compared to the autos. Plus there's plenty of people that want them, but they're the minority. I say maybe all manufacturers should charge at least 2x more for an auto, improve the manual so it matches/exceed the mpgs of an auto/cvt, make the pricing overall attractive and maybe that'll help with more people owning them in the future. just a thought.
Also the vast majority of people cannot drive a stick shift at all. And even among those that do, probably don't drive such a car on a regular basis.

I don't have a stick shift car, and only learned how to from beater cars my friends had and learned that way. Now I'm okay with a manual, but I feel much more comfortable with an auto. It's just easier to drive to me.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
David_Dude

Originally Posted by dcdriver
Also the vast majority of people cannot drive a stick shift at all. And even among those that do, probably don't drive such a car on a regular basis.

I don't have a stick shift car, and only learned how to from beater cars my friends had and learned that way. Now I'm okay with a manual, but I feel much more comfortable with an auto. It's just easier to drive to me.
Understandable.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Racer

I try to do that drive on Sundays. Just hope no accidents. Received pictures of my car a few years ago from the speed camera's on 95 in Maryland. Had to pay $40.00. It was in the 50mph constrution zone.
Next trip will in a few weeks to celebrate my mom's birthday.
Hopefully by then VA DOT will have finished fixing an overpass outside of Richmond. Was not too bad last Thursday @ ~ midnight. Keep an eye for the sign before 64; might not be a bad idea to go around 295.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:41 AM
it's a car-drive it

Hopefully by then VA DOT will have finished fixing an overpass outside of Richmond. Was not too bad last Thursday @ ~ midnight. Keep an eye for the sign before 64; might not be a bad idea to go around 295.
I usually go that route since the 95 near Richmond is terrible with potholes. Driving to nj on Sunday.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 325 Likes on 214 Posts
Speaking of manual vs automatic that's another big downfall of this car. I need something with automatic for my wife to be able to drive, if the 2.4L had a 6 speed dual clutch automatic that would've been perfect. I'm not sure what the hell Acura is doing with their transmissions but not many car makers are still using 5 speed automatic transmissions, what is this the 90's?
Old 04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Racer

Received 69 Likes on 40 Posts
Maybe Honda should fix that creaky"Clutch Master Cylinder".. That was a turn off for me.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
So basically Acura's decision to not offer the 2.4 six speed with the tech package, is making a friend of mine seriously consider a Honda Civic Si instead. Weird hole to leave open, that not only can you no longer get the TSX equipped this way, but also the new ILX? What are they thinking. He would have assuredly gone with the Special Edition with Tech package but also not available. I'd like to know their rationale behind this decision. Guess we will never know.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 609 Likes on 493 Posts
A recap of Acura_Dude's contributions to this thread:
with all of this.

...y...
Understandable.
The ILX is another attempt from Acura to covet the young buyers that are in the market for their first "luxury" car. Acura is saying the ILX will be a cheaper alternative to cars like the Buick Verano and the Audi A3. So... we will most likely see lots of new AZ members with "DUDE" in their screen names.

Last edited by Mr Marco; 04-18-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:13 PM
it's a car-drive it

Originally Posted by nothome17
Maybe Honda should fix that creaky"Clutch Master Cylinder".. That was a turn off for me.
Must be lucky-no problems with the clutch.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:03 PM
David_Dude

Mr. Marco I like my contributions. The ILX will more than likely be a good seller for Acura just like the TSX is now. Price plays an important role in a lot of things. It's similarly equipped to the TSX, just smaller. I'll still wait to actually see the car in person, that'll explain a lot. A serious question though, would you check the ILX out? I know Acura somewhat cheapened the brand with this car, but the same could've been said with the TSX when it first came out, except that it was WAY more of value compared to the ILX.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ILX was very nice in person at the auto show. Center stack was nice, but seemed on the large side for such a small car.

Hoping that the price comes down from what was previously posted here in this forum. If I can remember correctly, the RSX was low high teens, low 20s when it was sold. Granted there has been inflation and other advances since that car was released. But Hopefully this car can really be an entrance car for Acura. If it was to start in the high 20s, then I think they are pricing themselves out of the market. Buick Verano has the right pricing I think for this segment.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
if i was to get one it would be the hybrid. im not going to replace my tl so its just hypothet for me