My not so slammed ILX build

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Gunna call churches today to see if they can fit me in. If not, I'll be at import auto pros. Not really expecting anything more than like 325. How does the Cte run? How do you like it?
Old 10-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Sweet. It's a beast man, great low and mid range torque. 4th gear at 3K rpms and hit it and she goes just as fast is if you down shifted to third and stepped on it. I opened it all a few times this weekend from rolling starts and traction is pretty solid. probably just as fast as a bone stock STI or mustang GT at this point.
The following users liked this post:
aomechmarine (10-06-2014)
Old 10-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Those are cars Id be happy to push against.

I'll be going for SIs and untuned 2.4s once I go boost.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by SlaammedILX
Gunna call churches today to see if they can fit me in. If not, I'll be at import auto pros. Not really expecting anything more than like 325. How does the Cte run? How do you like it?
325 HP not WHP right? cuz either way, Damn thats a lot of gain. So its not gonna be street legal I'm guessing? No Bisimoto Engineering in Ontario, California? Would love review and price info either way on the tune. Want to get a tune myself, purely selfish motivations. I guess it might help others as well...
Old 10-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by OSUBeaver
Sweet. It's a beast man, great low and mid range torque. 4th gear at 3K rpms and hit it and she goes just as fast is if you down shifted to third and stepped on it. I opened it all a few times this weekend from rolling starts and traction is pretty solid. probably just as fast as a bone stock STI or mustang GT at this point.
I can feel the slight pick up right now and all I wanna do is punch it... But being untuned sucks because it heavily misfires lol. I think a stock sti would be a pretty good match. They weigh about 300 more with just barely over 300.

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
325 HP not WHP right? cuz either way, Damn thats a lot of gain. So its not gonna be street legal I'm guessing? No Bisimoto Engineering in Ontario, California? Would love review and price info either way on the tune. Want to get a tune myself, purely selfish motivations. I guess it might help others as well...
325whp. The kit itself says 329whp but I'm running a 2.5 straight pipe vs. A 3in exhaust. I want a more conservative tune so I can drive it like I stole it and still daily it. Churches > bisimoto tuning. Churches is more expensive but at the end of the day, it's worth it. My buddy with a Cte supercharged 9th gen is pushing almost 300whp and still getting about 30mpg LOL.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Racer

30mpg with the CTe?!?! I've had mine for 2 weeks now and average 21-22 combined. I would say 75% highway also.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:16 AM
Suzuka Master

Can't wait to see a dyno.
What's the torque look like?
Old 10-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

See? I've heard similar numbers on others tuning, so I get pissed if someone tells me "NO, only one way to tune" That just tells me its time to hit you with a shit eating grin and tune you the fuck out. Good shit man, I hope tune goes well.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

30mpg with the CTe?!?! I've had mine for 2 weeks now and average 21-22 combined. I would say 75% highway also.
I don't know, but I'm guessing Vit probably tuned you for most power gain possible, because I thought thats what you wanted? Right? Or?... From what I understand theres a bit of a swing in there. You can go for pure power gain, but more go means more gas. It comes down to preferences. I know on 9th Gen and 8th gen civics there are definitely guys who used Vit to get crazy MPG's. I met one dude who was getting like 40mpg, but he is insane about gas mileage. Thats too much man. Im not gonna coast behind trucks and hills, and drive like a grandma. I'd be happy with 30MPG on the dot. Anything higher would be bonus to me.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Racer

I'm sure he's exaggerating a little. Possibly around 28ish but only he really knows.

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Can't wait to see a dyno.
What's the torque look like?
Umm the kit advertises 330whp/240ftq paired with the skunk2 alpha header/downpipe and skunk2 exhaust. I'm sure my numbers will be a littler under that.

See? I've heard similar numbers on others tuning, so I get pissed if someone tells me "NO, only one way to tune" That just tells me its time to hit you with a shit eating grin and tune you the fuck out. Good shit man, I hope tune goes well.
Lol there's always different types of tuners. Either conservative or all out power. Let's hope I get something good haha
Old 10-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

Well also MPG is driving habits bla bla etc. I just changed my oil and went full synthetic Mobil One. MPG was reset, this was the same time I got my puddle lights. I drove fast as hell to get a switch from my house, MPG was horrible - said like 18 or something crazy. but then now it actually went up Im at 26.3 (might even go a bit higher) where before I was stuck at 25.6 on the last oil change. Gonna try Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy next time, or maybe even Amsoil.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

*correction. I didn't use Mobil 1. My mech used Pure Guard 100% synthetic. Oil change was only 30 bucks. So Again, curious to see how much better Mobil 1 AFE will bump up MPG. It's only 23 bucks at walmart for the 5 quart jug, Ill get an OEM filter, and then stop by the mech and he said he'd only charge 15 bucks to do the oil change. I just hate dealing with the dirty oil itself.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Racer

So as it turns out, I hit a crazy ass pothole Friday night and there was a small hole along with a dented intercooler.... Small little boost leak but it managed to salvage about 3psi. I still made 255hp/238tq on 3psi hahaha. Talked to my buddy at skunk2 and I should be swapping out my intercooler sometime this week. With full 9.something lbs of boost, daniel@churches automotive estimated I'd be somewhere around 350.

Last edited by SlaammedILX; 10-12-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:30 AM
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
Our car only got 26-28 hwy mpg til we aftercooled it, then it jumped up to 30+, go figure.

Umm the kit advertises 330whp/240ftq paired with the skunk2 alpha header/downpipe and skunk2 exhaust. I'm sure my numbers will be a littler under that.
I expect your #'s with a KW kit to be MUCH MUCH higher on the miracle dyno.

Churches dyno reads roughly 15-20% higher than mine. K20 or K24 vehicle that baselines 160-170whp on my dyno makes over 200whp there. I've dyno'd tons of K24Z3/7 and K20Z3 cars on my dynapack. A K24Z3/7 does 160-170whp stock. A K20Z3 does 172whp. Both of those motors stock do 201-204whp on Church's dyno.

This is why you always get a baseline before having any work done, and I try to ALWAYS baseline every car before either adding parts to it or tuning it. OSU's car didn't even crack 180whp on my dyno with bolt ons... barely broke 190whp with a tune, and picked up almost 70whp with the entry level CT-e kit (exactly what they advertise).

Examples:
Church miracle dyno K24Z3

Church miracle dyno K20Z3

My dyno stock K24Z7:

(red is tuned, green is bone stock)

My dyno stock K20Z3:

(red is tuned w/ a CAI, green is bone stock)

On Church's dyno OSU's car is at or well over 300whp. They have a great dyno for tuning (Dynapack is what I have at the shop, what I prefer to use at all times), but their #'s are the biggest BS. We love doing dyno days out there, been to their shop & SoCal many times during events, I've had CT-e kits making 370-430whp out there for half a decade now.

Lol there's always different types of tuners. Either conservative or all out power. Let's hope I get something good haha
There's only two ways to tune a K series (well any motor technically).

The right way, or the wrong way.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Advanced

To add to that, here's a 374whp CT-e S/C car from years ago..

It only made 328whp the day before on a dynojet.

Here's a K24 bottom end w/ a K20 head, stock K20 compression (11.0 or so for a K20).

Miracles do happen, and they're popping up daily in SoCal.

lol
Old 10-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

hey Vit - kinda specific question...- so is it possible to tune for MOAR POWA but maybe not the max output to improve the MPG's? Or is it just an all out POWA thing? I hear different things/opinions. Example - Some tuners say that getting the most power means its working the most efficiently, so therefore it would get the most MPG's anyway with the most POWA. But then I've also heard you can give up a little power to focus on a balance - maximize MPG's and get more power (but not the max possible) ---- sorry if repetitive----
Old 10-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Advanced

hey Vit - kinda specific question...- so is it possible to tune for MOAR POWA but maybe not the max output to improve the MPG's? Or is it just an all out POWA thing? I hear different things/opinions. Example - Some tuners say that getting the most power means its working the most efficiently, so therefore it would get the most MPG's anyway with the most POWA. But then I've also heard you can give up a little power to focus on a balance - maximize MPG's and get more power (but not the max possible) ---- sorry if repetitive----
Yes and no and everything at the same time?

When the car runs in closed loop, it's effectively in "economy" mode. When it's in open loop (typically in boost) it's in "power mode". You can optimize fuel economy by tuning the transition between the two points, but you can only do so much before you start to risk danger to the motor (ie, if you're making 8lbs of boost but you're throttle is only 40% cracked... you don't really want to be running stoich AFR -- I use this as an example because the CT-e blowers can make lots of boost very quickly with minimal throttle input).
Old 10-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Ok that makes a lot of sense under forced induction. How about the basic bolt-ons? Would that have more lee-way in their ability to maximize MPG while still gaining performance (but maybe not max gain to maximize the MPG on a daily driver)? Or still kinda same thing?
Old 10-15-2014, 11:31 AM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It looks incredible!!! You are doing an amazing job bro... Imagine if it came from the factory looking that awesome... I am thinking it would dominate the IS consumer market :-)
SlaammedILX (10-18-2014)
Old 10-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts
Excellent stuff. Love the look of it man..
SlaammedILX (10-18-2014)
Old 10-18-2014, 11:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Those are impressive numbers.
Im impressed.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Advanced

<<<@!1!@>>>

Uh huh, sure. Those opinions hardly justify a response. I'm been etuning/street tuning/dyno tuning for years. Misfires are 99.9% of the time tied to mechanical items and not any tune (unless it's a basemap/starter map that the fuel map can and may be off on). As for knocks... that's just funny, considering all the "dyno" maps that either a) disable the knock sensor feedback or b) desensitize it so much that it's basically the same thing as option A. The fact I chose not to make the knock feedback completely numb to the innards of the motor is hardly a complaint.

PS: eTune for a customer in Florida, 22psi on a GTX3582r

But hey, they obviously must not work at all... WTF do I know.

<<<@!2!@>>>

No one's telling you/asking you to go anywhere else, I simply posted some facts about their Dynapack. I get asked about it a lot. Guess what? I have a dynapack too, and yeah, it reads a hell of a lot lower than most (especially their's).

I've never had an S/C 9th w/ a cooler not break 300.

<<<@!3!@>>>

I honestly don't really care... the peak HP #'s on those kits have always been great, I've been making over 400whp on them for several years on the 8th gen platform. People just don't look at the overall power curve, and if you're looking for a top end heavy car, enjoy it. Different strokes for different folks.

PS: also eTune

<<<@!4!@>>>

Wait, first you're talking about #'s you can pull out on a "dyno tune" and then you go talking about conservative for a daily... while knocking on etunes? Huh, interesting. Maybe some etunes are more conservative than others because of the "options" the customer received?

No way, that couldn't be it at all...

<<<@!5!@>>>
Old 10-18-2014, 11:21 PM
Racer

Re-edit - @vitviper I know you're known across the forums for 8th/9th gen tuning and notorious for E-tunes which have also brought complaints about misfires, engine knocks, etc. I'm not saying you're a bad tuner, just e-tunes aren't exactly putting out what a regular tune on a dyno would. Aside from that, dyno tuning isn't just for comparing numbers.... It's also to see how far you're motor has progressed. IMHO, I don't care much for numbers, sure churches reads about 15% higher than a regular dynojet but I've never had any complaints about or from Daniel; who is an excellent tuner. Ever since My buddy Ken Suen(sfwd record holder at button willow) introduced me to daniel, I won't go anywhere else. Btw ken's 9th gen is Cte supercharged with the after cooler and it didn't even tickle 300.

Also have another buddy that threw in the SAME KW kit in his 9th gen si about a week after I did and took it to his buddies shop for a tune on a dyno jet. 342-349whp I believe and I can provide videos and dyno sheets if you'd like.

Obviously there's only one way to tune a car aka the right way, but there's options that that tuner will give you. An all out power tune or a conservative daily beater spirited driving tune.

Current freeway mpg and in city is about 24-27mpg if I don't put my lead foot down.
Name:  DA19805A-E523-4EF9-89C4-B13F7F0317CF.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  76.4 KB

Originally Posted by DunedinBG
It looks incredible!!! You are doing an amazing job bro... Imagine if it came from the factory looking that awesome... I am thinking it would dominate the IS consumer market :-)
Thanks bro! Haha Me too, that way I would have saved all the money it took to make it look this way!!

Originally Posted by Trentimus
Excellent stuff. Love the look of it man..
Thank you! You're back!? You left us for like the longest time!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Racer

@vit so let me get this straight, you went through all this trouble to clarify that churches dyno reads a lot higher than most. Obviously since there's no load on the car since the dynapack bolts right up to the knuckles of the car, against a car itself rolling onto the dyno jet. The dyno pack will read crank hp and the dyno jet would put out whp. I don't have anything against you at all yet you come in here firing shots. Just my honest opinion that e-tunes aren't the best option to tune something.

What do I know right? I'm just an idiot kid that supercharged his ilx and likes to tune at churches.
Old 10-18-2014, 11:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Nice numbers.
I'm impressed... and I saw that ninja edit
Old 10-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Advanced

@vit so let me get this straight, you went through all this trouble to clarify that churches dyno reads a lot higher than most. Obviously since there's no load on the car since the dynapack bolts right up to the knuckles of the car, against a car itself rolling onto the dyno jet. The dyno pack will read crank hp and the dyno jet would put out whp. I don't have anything against you at all yet you come in here firing shots. Just my honest opinion that e-tunes aren't the best option to tune something.

What do I know right? I'm just an idiot kid that supercharged his ilx and likes to tune at churches.
Don't turn this into a tuner vs tuner "battle". I know Daniel... I know Shawn... I've met both personally and they're both capable tuners, is that what you wanted to hear? In no way did I post anything about you going else where for a tune, nor was I soliciting you in any way.

And yes, the post was just to clarify #'s on their Pack as I actually received a PM and many messages via other sources (email/fb) about read outs on their dyno. No dyno reads out crank HP, some have "corrections" to up the #'s up, but Dynapack estimates power at the wheels -- like I posted previous, their's just reads a fair bit higher than most because of how it's configured. They know this, we know this, everyone knows this -- they don't change the software calibration because at the end of the day as long as "everyone knows this" it's irrelevant for tuning purposes and they don't want to skew comparisons versus old dyno pulls (which could happen if they change software calibrations -- may render old pulls useless for before/after comparisons). I am in no way "lying" or trying to discredit their abilities in any way -- they have a great dyno for tuning and Daniel uses it well.

I demonstrated the number differences vs several comparisons, including a dynojet that literally was no further than 45 minutes north of their location in SoCal from a trip I made there a few years back to tune a few cars. it is what it is.

I guess maybe you're asking me... what was my point? Well never did I say anyone was an "idiot" or intended to insult you (seems like that's the way you took it for some reason based on your attempt slights at my tuning ability). Matter of fact I was pointing out that I expect higher than average #'s from your car from their dyno. Numbers that we just don't see on my Pack or many other dynos. Any dyno can read "high" "low" or "just right" (yes even dynojets -- personally seen this on my own cars). This isn't meant to be some dick measuring contest -- simply an "fyi". If that's what you want to turn it into however, you're more than welcome to, and I'll gladly step aside and move on with my business.

I will however not stand aside and ignore blatant comments about me personally or my business that could easily be construed as libelous. And I'll leave it at this -- it's easy to spurt whatever nonsense you've heard on the internet. And from what I've seen year over year, it's typically second or third hand crap from someone who's never even had the pleasure of working with me. It was happening years ago, it's happening now, and it'll continue to happen in the future. Any one of my customers that has a problem knows my door is open and where to find me -- I'm not hiding. Just a fun fact of the things you have to put up with this industry. But guess what, the internet is open to all, and we're here watching. Sometimes it's worth commenting, sometimes it's not.

In any case, enjoy your car. I absolutely love the ILX's and hope they become more popular in the "tuner" crowd. Every time I've had the pleasure of working on Lance's ILX I just fall in love with the car a bit more.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 123 Likes on 100 Posts
I used Dan from ETunez on my full bolt on 08 Si and the power/drivability/MPG were incredible. I've recommended them to lots of people. I would gladly let Vit do the tune if he had the time when I was getting it done, he does an outstanding job.

Using an Etune was a great option for me as there weren't any reasonably local dyno tune places that i would trust around boston.

Hondata is a great platform because the data is all there to review. Going through the process was a great educational experience as these guys are knowledgeable and willing to share the rationale behind their process.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Racer

Slaammed - You upgrade your clutch?
Old 10-27-2014, 10:01 AM
VTEC just kicked in, yo!

Received 1,112 Likes on 876 Posts
OP, great looking car. Really diggin' the visible exhaust, among other things. Hope the end game comes along for you and you reach the numbers you were looking for, including MPG.

While we're on the subject of tuners in particular, I've heard nothing but GREAT things about Vit. Now, I haven't had any experience with him personally (so take my words with a grain of salt if you wish), as my car is more or less bone stock except for an RV6 precat delete. But if/when time comes that I feel my daily deserves to be tuned, Vit will hands down be my #1 choice as his work is not just catered to WOT numbers, but overall daily driveability as well.

If you're happy with your current tuner, that's great. That's all that really matters. I guess what I'm just saying is, I've never heard of such negative remarks about Vit, and it's only fair that I point that out in his defense as I've only heard great things about him.

To Vit, yeah I suppose any negative false advertising of your work is just intrinsic to the business (any business for that matter). I'm sure you could care less about said comments, but just use them as motivation to keep you going. Haters gonna hate.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:17 AM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
I had mistaken your wheels for ce28n's when i first saw them. would you be able to post the wheel specs and what you had to do to fit them? i'm not looking to drop the car as low as yours, hopefully that wont require a fender roll/pull.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by le^2
I had mistaken your wheels for ce28n's when i first saw them. would you be able to post the wheel specs and what you had to do to fit them? i'm not looking to drop the car as low as yours, hopefully that wont require a fender roll/pull.
I can share what I know. Aaron doesn't come here often but you may be able to slip him a question on installation if you find a picture of his ilx.

The ssr are 18x9.5 I believe 22 offset all around. And u want to say he had to roll his fenders. Not sure if they were ever pulled.

Hopefully he can give a for sure response but yeah he hasn't responded did to the guy above you who posted right before Halloween. As for coils I'd go d2 over megan myself. D2 is who I would have gone with had I not picked up isc coils... I do not suggest isc lol
Old 02-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Drifting

Received 223 Likes on 195 Posts
He doesn't do forums. But with that sizing he only had a roll, and his fenders pulled themselves with his aggressive setup. Wheels still rubbed fenders on rare occasions. Forgot to add he has plenty of camber, and by that I mean he has more than me.

Last edited by HairyMonkey019; 02-07-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
Man this guy doesn't mess around with his specs leaking out. I posted on his IG asking about specs and threw a guesstimate out, he deletes my comment and blocks me
aomechmarine (02-24-2015)
Old 02-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by le^2
Man this guy doesn't mess around with his specs leaking out. I posted on his IG asking about specs and threw a guesstimate out, he deletes my comment and blocks me
Ditto
I thought we were friends; then out of know where he tells me snitches get stitches when I asked if the vs-xx he was trying on were bigger than the evos he had in the rear. Then he ignored me more than once when I asked what the deal was.

Funny since he has posted his exact wheel specs on both the SSRs and the ESR wheels on IG and I believe the SSR specs are burried in this thread somewhere too.

Ive not once shared anything he told me via phone text.
The following 2 users liked this post by usdmJON:
aomechmarine (02-24-2015), xtcnrice (02-24-2015)
Old 02-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

I followed his build on instagram, since its one of the most built up ILX's right now, but I've met him in person at car meets, and I'm a Marine and kinda older then him and serious at times, and I don't think he was my type of people. He wasn't a dick or anything either. He likes to goof around and I've seen he's gotten into some road rage issues with people, he gets speeding tickets, he gets called out by people about having an attitude, his instagram was more drama then build, so I stopped looking after he got the supercharger.

But I also did notice he makes big issues out of things that were pretty miniscule. When I got my skunk2 header straight from skunk2 in Norco, CA, they gave me a 15% discount because they said I was the first one to officially test out their header with their consent. They asked me to take pics and send them in which I did. I went to 9K Racing to get it installed, and they posted pics about it on their instagram. He went out of his way to post some stuff about "haha had this shit for a month already, not the first at all". Just seems petty honestly. I have no way of knowing everyhting he does to his car, I'm not a mind-reader, and either way i was still first official skunk2 tester. If he beat me to it unofficially, more power to him. Im not competing with anyone. Im just building my car.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 02-24-2015 at 06:13 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Drifting

Received 657 Likes on 478 Posts
How old is this kid? Lol. Nice looking car, but damn.... is it really that serious?
Old 02-24-2015, 09:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by iSeeYouTwo
How old is this kid? Lol. Nice looking car, but damn.... is it really that serious?
I'm not trying to talk too much shit - just look at his instagram and decide for yourself. He controls it, so its a fair judgement right?
@aaarontheasian

Also - it seems like his parents do a lot for him, so there's that kinda... different perspective he has from someone like me. Like I said we were just different. I just didn't feel like hanging out with the guy. Saw his car, it was cool, good enough for me.

Edit- Wow , actually I just looked at it right now, and I guess he took down a LOT of stuff. Maybe he's just trying turn over a new leaf? Or hide wheel specs and not help out the community?

Last edited by aomechmarine; 02-24-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Damn guys. Come on.

I will say this, i would give Aaron more credit than that. I truly hate when people claim others parents hold their hand when they don't frankly know.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Damn guys. Come on.

I will say this, i would give Aaron more credit than that. I truly hate when people claim others parents hold their hand when they don't frankly know.
It does seem like it dude, and i kinda saw it in his personality. But true, I don't know his life story. Fair enough.But I saw he has attitude even on here - look how he tried to go off on Vit the Tuner.

He had some stuff on instagram about "paisa's" and getting into road rage with them, i don't like to be an internet hardass, but, honestly he does think he's tougher then he came off to me. Maybe its just most younger guys nowadays are like that, but I'm from Compton originally and I'm in the Corps, i think I can size up someone's street cred pretty accurately. I'm pretty sure those "paisa's" would of beat him up had he actually chosen to fight them. He said he didnt because his little brother was with him, I've fought 3 guys before by myself BECAUSE my little cousin was with me. Excuses man. I would have respected his opinion more on that if he wasn't being borderline racist, and just admitted he didn't want to get jumped by two pussies who would have jumped him. Don't lie and put it on your little brother, you would of got beat up in an unfair fight. Smart. Not worth it. Don't lie.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:59 AM
2014 ILX 2.4 6mt black

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
I dont kno thos dude but he deserves credit for the first ilx out there to do it this far this hard. All that personal shit against him doesnt matter were all dicks at times. Shit im cocky who really cares! But imo this build went from nice to rice fast! Once i seen that airplane spoiler that was it for me! Ne ways pockets 2 cents

Quick Reply: My not so slammed ILX build