Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Hampton Roads, VA (Register Here)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 12:31 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya taht woudl make more sence and ihad a thread goin for it but i didnt get a whoel lot of response. welcome aboard by the way
Old 11-16-2007, 12:36 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

ryebreadisme may make it out as well. i PM'ed him earlier and asked him ot keep me posted
Old 11-16-2007, 07:09 AM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraJ32A
ryebreadisme may make it out as well. i PM'ed him earlier and asked him ot keep me posted
Haha I asked him too, he lives really close to me

I was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do it
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM
08 MDX and 2010 BMW 750Li

I have a SLR cam I can bring for crazy pics also.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:52 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

ncie nice, go for malicious! taht is up to u ballin, i will go to both threads so
Old 11-16-2007, 08:01 PM
FizzyStatus!

PROBLEM

Sorry guys, I just realized I'm going to be in NY on the 24th. Any way we can push this back to the 25th? Up to you guys. I might be back earlier but I doubt it
Old 11-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

idk man, well for me atleast i have ohead back to nc cuz i have to work that night of the 25th unless we meet for breakfast but i cant stay long. and i will have a hangover from hell . i can predict the future whe nit comes to taht sh*t lol. so its up to evryone else. well hell here is an idea how about we do both days if possible.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:50 PM
FizzyStatus!

Hmmm Im flying out to NY on Friday night so if you guys want to meet up on Friday maybe?
Don't change plans just because of me
Old 11-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

lol srry im a little drunk so bare with me lol. well i know i can do anyday after thanksgving
Old 11-17-2007, 12:56 AM
BLUE SMOKE

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
PROBLEM

Sorry guys, I just realized I'm going to be in NY on the 24th. Any way we can push this back to the 25th? Up to you guys. I might be back earlier but I doubt it
I don't care what we do either. I will be available both days. All day on Sunday. Till about 3 pm on Saturday. Maybe we could meet on the Beach side one day and this side the other? That may be a little confusing though. Just a thought.

I was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do it
Another thread is probably a good idea just for this occasion. Maybe talk to the mods to sticky it too. Did you already start the new thread? If so, can you paste it here?

You guys are complainin about the paint chips...but remember I have NBP...meaning fine scratches ALL OVER and swirlmarks haha
I feel your pain. My ABP has swirls all over it. They stand out pretty bad. Actually thinking about putting a fresh coat of clear coat on it when I can afford it and get the acid rain damage and nicks removed from the front end. Much, much later though, can't afford it right now.I was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do itI was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do it
Old 11-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

Originally Posted by Doc's TL-S
I don't care what we do either. I will be available both days. All day on Sunday. Till about 3 pm on Saturday. Maybe we could meet on the Beach side one day and this side the other? That may be a little confusing though. Just a thought.

Another thread is probably a good idea just for this occasion. Maybe talk to the mods to sticky it too. Did you already start the new thread? If so, can you paste it here?

I feel your pain. My ABP has swirls all over it. They stand out pretty bad. Actually thinking about putting a fresh coat of clear coat on it when I can afford it and get the acid rain damage and nicks removed from the front end. Much, much later though, can't afford it right now.I was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do itI was thinking of opening a new thread also, you guys want me to? Or you guys could do it
i think we should have both threads goin. go for it doc and im all for meetin on 2 days. the beach would make for some great shots of all of us. we should deffinalty incoporate a cruise man, ballin we will do watever we can. how soon can u get to va beach? if u need a place to stay im sure u can crash with me
Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

wait a min lol i alreayd started it. here is the link

https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/possible-meet-va-beach-nov-24th-intrested-377725/
Old 11-17-2007, 12:09 PM
FizzyStatus!

How about Friday, you guys down? What time?, lunch?, etc? Because I'm not from there. The drive is 2hr and 6 min from Richmond, but me driving probably around 16 minutes haha jp. But yeah let me know so I can make a new thread
Old 11-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

How about Friday, you guys down? What time?, lunch?, etc? Because I'm not from there. The drive is 2hr and 6 min from Richmond, but me driving probably around 16 minutes haha jp. But yeah let me know so I can make a new thread
lol well im all for 2 days of meets lol
Old 11-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

well guys it seems some of us wnt otdo it taht friday the 23rd, is aht cool with everyone else?
Old 11-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm hoping to set up a mini meet between richmond and va beach on the weekend of dec 7-9. I'll be heading down from jersey that friday night and will be in the area until sunday early afternoon. Since it's a couple weeks notice hopefully we can get a few cars together and maybe do a quick shoot together. I don't know the first clue of where a good spot would be. I would prefer somewhere in virginia beach but figure we might get a better turn out if we do something midway between richmond. Let me know what you guys think of this. We could snap some pics and maybe get a bite to eat? I'll also be going to the Admirals game but not sure if anyone on here is even a hockey fan
Old 11-18-2007, 01:56 AM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by Evader
I'm hoping to set up a mini meet between richmond and va beach on the weekend of dec 7-9. I'll be heading down from jersey that friday night and will be in the area until sunday early afternoon. Since it's a couple weeks notice hopefully we can get a few cars together and maybe do a quick shoot together. I don't know the first clue of where a good spot would be. I would prefer somewhere in virginia beach but figure we might get a better turn out if we do something midway between richmond. Let me know what you guys think of this. We could snap some pics and maybe get a bite to eat? I'll also be going to the Admirals game but not sure if anyone on here is even a hockey fan

Definitely down for that as well
Old 11-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

ima try for that one too
Old 11-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Let's Go Pens

Anyone know where a good spot would be between Richmond and Va Beach would be? Anytime saturday 12/8 would be great! I have not lived in the area in over 5 years so it would be best if someone else could comment on where to have this...I would be just as happy in a mall parking lot where we could possibly spread out and have some room to take pics, unless someone else can suggest somewhere with a view. I was thinking rudee inlet or something at the beach but it probably would be too cramed and I assume you have to pay for parking so somewhere else might be a better solution.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
FizzyStatus!

I really have no clue, I just moved to Richmond
Any mountainous area where we could get some badass shots?
Old 11-19-2007, 11:08 AM
BLUE SMOKE

well guys it seems some of us wnt otdo it taht friday the 23rd, is aht cool with everyone else?
Just in case you did not see it in the other thread, I cannot meet on Friday. Got to work. If we can still do this on Saturday or Sunday, or both, great. Otherwise I won't be able to make it.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
BLUE SMOKE

I really have no clue, I just moved to Richmond
Any mountainous area where we could get some badass shots?
Sorry, no mountains around here, but maybe a little further west from where you are at. Out toward West Virginia. Same thing if you go to the Manassas area of Virginia too where they have the DC Area Mega Meet every year. They just had the 2nd Annual meet on the last Sunday of October, October 28th. Anywhere several hours west or north of Richmond is where you will find the mountains.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:58 PM
FizzyStatus!

Oh damn...Skyline was the shit btw, should have made it out there.

Oh you cant make it out on Friday? You guys should just do it on Saturday then and I'll meet up with you guys sometime later
Old 11-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

ok lets just do it saturday doc. sorry ballin, wish u could join us
Old 11-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

if we stick with the original day it will be less confusing for all of us
Old 11-19-2007, 02:46 PM
BLUE SMOKE

if we stick with the original day it will be less confusing for all of us
Yeah, you're right. Saturday it is then. I forgot what time you said. I think you said one? 12 is better for me, but 1 is good too. Have to leave by 3 to make it back for work (we all know how the HRBT is).

Oh you cant make it out on Friday? You guys should just do it on Saturday then and I'll meet up with you guys sometime later
Sorry you can't come out on Saturday. We will meet up at the mini meet on the 8th of Dec. then.

Anyone know where a good spot would be between Richmond and Va Beach would be? Anytime saturday 12/8 would be great! I have not lived in the area in over 5 years so it would be best if someone else could comment on where to have this...I would be just as happy in a mall parking lot where we could possibly spread out and have some room to take pics, unless someone else can suggest somewhere with a view. I was thinking rudee inlet or something at the beach but it probably would be too cramed and I assume you have to pay for parking so somewhere else might be a better solution.
Evader, I will try to come up with a location if you want me to. I am in Newport News, not quite half way between Richmond and Va. Beach, but it is between. There are plenty of parking lots real close to I-64, and they all have restaurants of some sort either there or close by. Let me know what type of restaurant (if interested in eating) and I will set it up. There is fast food, dine-in, chinese, whatever, not far from the Patrick Henry Mall (Cheddars, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Carrabas, Applebees, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Smokey Bones, among others)
and the Kiln Creek Shopping Center (Pizza Hut, Chick-Fil-A, some chinese place I don't remember the name of, Fudruckers)
Old 11-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

hey doc im just getting my car back today i hope so y dont we set it up for noon. taht is a better time and more time ot hangout. see if u can find more peeps even on the cl-s forums and so on
Old 11-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Like I said previously, I am still down, I will be JUST getting back from dropping my kids of in Smithfield, NC (A 3 hour trip)
Old 11-19-2007, 08:27 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

ok good good. cantwait til saturday guys
Old 11-19-2007, 08:50 PM
.FRESH

so now its satureday rite???

some one needs to post the final plan... cuz this ish is mad confusing!
date
day
place
time
ss#
cc# with expiration and so on lol
Old 11-19-2007, 09:09 PM
.FRESH

ol this meets getting verry confusing haha just letting yall know
we cant work around everyones schedule !! who ever can come itll be nice seeing ya who cant sry try makin it next time i guess idk... i think we need to just put off this meet cuz now its like down to 4cars or something lol i see more TLs on the road every day comin home from ODU then that haha

i think we should wait a few weeks...START WITH A FINAL DATE AND TIME AND PLACE... and go from there.. soo people can take off work and what not needed to be done and try to come out.. idk just puttin my 2cents in again lol and i also say make it SAT OR SUN soo more people are available to come out
Old 11-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

when: Satruday, november 24th at noon
where: cheeseburger in paradise at the lyyhaven mall
anymore ?'s just ask and i guess we can cruise out to teh beach for photos man. atleast i know i will lol. oo ya and my baby is back and running amazing of course
Old 11-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Let's Go Pens

Originally Posted by Doc's TL-S

Evader, I will try to come up with a location if you want me to. I am in Newport News, not quite half way between Richmond and Va. Beach, but it is between. There are plenty of parking lots real close to I-64, and they all have restaurants of some sort either there or close by. Let me know what type of restaurant (if interested in eating) and I will set it up. There is fast food, dine-in, chinese, whatever, not far from the Patrick Henry Mall (Cheddars, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Carrabas, Applebees, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Smokey Bones, among others)
and the Kiln Creek Shopping Center (Pizza Hut, Chick-Fil-A, some chinese place I don't remember the name of, Fudruckers)

Newport News sounds fine to me. Maybe we can start a thread and get a feeler to what everyone wants to eat and how many people might show. Something like applebees might be great where if anyone wants they can relax and have a drink or two. I figure something in the middle of the afternoon on saturday 12/8 would be great. Lemme know what you think
Old 11-20-2007, 11:52 AM
FizzyStatus!

Newport News sounds fine to me. Maybe we can start a thread and get a feeler to what everyone wants to eat and how many people might show. Something like applebees might be great where if anyone wants they can relax and have a drink or two. I figure something in the middle of the afternoon on saturday 12/8 would be great. Lemme know what you think
Keep me updated
Old 11-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Let's Go Pens

when: Satruday, november 24th at noon
where: cheeseburger in paradise at the lyyhaven mall
anymore ?'s just ask and i guess we can cruise out to teh beach for photos man. atleast i know i will lol. oo ya and my baby is back and running amazing of course
Damnit! This isn't far from my parents house which is where I'll be on dec 7-9. I wish I could make this one. I've actually never been to Cheeseburger in Paradise. Oh well, wish I could make it. Make sure to take lots of pics!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

its a great resturant man, damn shame ur nbot gonan be there. i will do that man, many many pics to come
Old 11-20-2007, 11:11 PM
BLUE SMOKE

Okay, no problem, except the middle of the afternoon is not good for me. I go to work at 4. How about 1ish? That is good for me so that I can hang out for a while afterwards. Don't get me wrong, not trying to be selfish, just that I would like to be there too.

But I can start the thread. If I don't start it by Friday night, send me a PM to remind me. Maybe I will ask what time everyone wants to come too, try to get a consensus.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

so is everyone ready for saturday?
Old 11-20-2007, 11:59 PM
BLUE SMOKE

Yep, I am ready. BTW, what is the street address? I need to google map it so that I can find it. I don't know my way around there.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Autobots Roll Out!!!

it is
739 Lynnhaven Pkwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23452

if need anythin else i will send my # on teh PM so u can call if u need me.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads, VA (Register Here)