NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi this is correct my agreement was signed and sent on 12/14/2015. I have sent it to accounting@navtool.com.
is this correct ? or someone else i need to send it to ?
thanks
Old 01-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by haidarh
Hi this is correct my agreement was signed and sent on 12/14/2015. I have sent it to accounting@navtool.com.
is this correct ? or someone else i need to send it to ?
thanks
ok i will have them double chek and refund difference
Old 01-07-2016, 09:59 PM
4th Gear

Just bought a 16 TLX and joined this forum. Missed out on the awesome group buy. Anyone who gets this and installs please post vids. Will be following closely.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:16 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Video Interface

Hi, I , just like the above poster) just bought a TLX AWD V6, I would love to get in on this product...would like to send a request to those who receive theirs early and get it installed , to post pics and reviews. to NAVTOOL, if you have any product specials upcoming please let me know via PM. Thank you.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:40 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Has the shipment gone out yet? And would we get a tracking number?
Old 01-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Racer

Received 94 Likes on 71 Posts
Originally Posted by navtool.com
hi, we finally got 50 people on the list

we will be sending PM to everyone,

Product will ship January 26th 2016

Prepay before December 18 2015 $275

Pay after December 18 2015 $325
Today's the day! Looking forward to getting my tracking number
Old 01-26-2016, 06:13 PM
Banned

hi we regret to inform you, we had a bit of a delay with a release, we will be posting an updated shipping date.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience we may have cause you
Old 01-26-2016, 06:37 PM
Racer

Received 56 Likes on 55 Posts
hi we regret to inform you, we had a bit of a delay with a release, we will be posting an updated shipping date.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience we may have cause you
Do you have an approximately time for the delay? Are we talking about days, weeks, or months here? While I don't want to put you on the spot, I have seen some of your other group buys on other forums where people eventually did not even get their navtools and had to demand refunds. I'm trusting that you will not allow that to occur here, but a vague response does not garner trust.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by neoshi
Do you have an approximately time for the delay? Are we talking about days, weeks, or months here? While I don't want to put you on the spot, I have seen some of your other group buys on other forums where people eventually did not even get their navtools and had to demand refunds. I'm trusting that you will not allow that to occur here, but a vague response does not garner trust.
Agreed, could be a year from now. I want to be trusting, but at the same time, I would think you would let us know there's a delay before the initial expected delivery date. You currently can't tell us when it will be shipped? Makes me wonder how many months need to go by before we no longer can make a dispute with the credit card company.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:26 PM
Banned

hi, sorry about that we don't anticipate longer than 15-20 days
Old 01-28-2016, 08:21 AM

Question

I hope this kind of delay is specific product related due to short on parts, difficulty to get it working, etc.. and this product for the MDX maybe not taking long as others.

Many of us here were so happy and pulled the trigger ordering this product and expected a date when it will ship. Things happen in today's world that can cause these delays but guessing, predicting, promising concerns me personally as a customer. For this MDX14-16 product, there is no sample video or even listed in NAVTool website. How are you going to start shipping a product that is not even proved to the public it's working???

Best business practices is NOT to charge credit cards until products are shipped.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Banned

hi so its one model for all new generation Acura models, the enclosures got delayed, we are hopefully getting them in shortly, and will make small installation video, Installation is plug and play and kept very simple
Old 01-29-2016, 10:46 AM

Hey,

I never got the PM on this. Please shoot me instructions on how to order one of these bad boys. ILXSpeed
Old 01-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by wsjohn11
Hey,

I never got the PM on this. Please shoot me instructions on how to order one of these bad boys. ILXSpeed
hi please PM ill reply with instruction
Old 01-29-2016, 11:37 AM
Instructor

HI Navtool,
so to be realistic 15-20 days will be literally speaking end of next month if shipped! waw
Assuming in 20 days the part is not ready, what steps will be taken?
thanks
Old 01-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Banned

Hi anyone who cant wait can cancel and order from next batch at retail price, we don't anticipate any delays past mid february
Old 02-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Instructor

Mr Navtool,
Any updates you wanna share with us ?
Thanks
Old 02-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Racer

DING! Today is 15 days. So within 5 days, if there is no shipping, we can cancel.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Banned

hi, we are hoping to be shipping before end of the month, you can cancel at anytime and order at normal retail price later on
Old 02-10-2016, 07:30 PM
Racer

So.. now original 15-20 day + 14 more days. Hmm.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:07 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
Since it's nearing 60 days since the credit card was charged I believe it's prudent for those of you who signed up for the group buy to check with your credit card provider and make sure there's no time limit to their refund policy. I had a problem with Navtool last year when my requested refund was being ignored repeatedly. Luckily my credit card company sided with me and gave me my refund. Took a couple of months of calling and emailing though fyi.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by baelim
Since it's nearing 60 days since the credit card was charged I believe it's prudent for those of you who signed up for the group buy to check with your credit card provider and make sure there's no time limit to their refund policy. I had a problem with Navtool last year when my requested refund was being ignored repeatedly. Luckily my credit card company sided with me and gave me my refund. Took a couple of months of calling and emailing though fyi.
We been on acurazine selling our interface for over 8 years, we never let anyone down with product or product quality, not sure what experience you had i'm sorry if there was some trouble with your order in our side
Old 02-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Instructor

Mr Navtool,
we all signed in and no one wants to cancel. people like us who signed 2 months back are not worried about canceling the order as much as we want the toy. Don't take our questions as insult or less confidence in your company. we just want our toy.
thanks
Old 02-11-2016, 11:36 AM
Racer

Navtool, perhaps you can explore a different option given that many of us are approaching the aforementioned 60 day CC charge inquiry date (9 days myself remaining, which means next Friday is my go/no go date).

Usually, vendors don't charge us until products ship and taken that you haven't shipped yet, I don't think you should have charged us back in December. I assumed you needed the liquid to actually build the product though, so I didn't make issue with it. BUT seeing as this date keeps extending, perhaps you guys can just do refunds and recharges in the same amount paid? This would provide folks with some level of comfort, especially if some face technical issues down the line and need a refund at that point.

It's up to you. Just remember that for some of us, all we have to rely on are Google results of your vendor name as we haven't been here for 8 years. They aren't exactly all positive and mirror baelim's comments (more about lagging on refunds than product technical issues). So, we must protect ourselves above all else and the lack of transparency (e.g. having to ask for updates rather than being provided delay information before promised dates occur) isn't really helping.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Banned

Navtool, perhaps you can explore a different option given that many of us are approaching the aforementioned 60 day CC charge inquiry date (9 days myself remaining, which means next Friday is my go/no go date).

Usually, vendors don't charge us until products ship and taken that you haven't shipped yet, I don't think you should have charged us back in December. I assumed you needed the liquid to actually build the product though, so I didn't make issue with it. BUT seeing as this date keeps extending, perhaps you guys can just do refunds and recharges in the same amount paid? This would provide folks with some level of comfort, especially if some face technical issues down the line and need a refund at that point.

It's up to you. Just remember that for some of us, all we have to rely on are Google results of your vendor name as we haven't been here for 8 years. They aren't exactly all positive and mirror baelim's comments (more about lagging on refunds than product technical issues). So, we must protect ourselves above all else and the lack of transparency (e.g. having to ask for updates rather than being provided delay information before promised dates occur) isn't really helping.
hi, just to make things clear any refund issues you may read online, the cause is customer purchases item have it seat in the garage fro 60 days then they decide they don't need it, our return policy is clear 30 days from moment yo receive the item in your hands
Old 02-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Racer

hi, just to make things clear any refund issues you may read online, the cause is customer purchases item have it seat in the garage fro 60 days then they decide they don't need it, our return policy is clear 30 days from moment yo receive the item in your hands
Alright, well you can certainly try to interpret what I've read without actually seeing what I've read but either way I'll keep the 30 days from receipt date as noted here.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:42 PM
4th Gear

Navtool, perhaps you can explore a different option ... perhaps you guys can just do refunds and recharges in the same amount paid? This would provide folks with some level of comfort, especially if some face technical issues down the line and need a refund at that point.
This is quite a reasonable suggestion given the rather considerable time Navtool has had our money.

Navtool?
Old 02-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by warrenmr
This is quite a reasonable suggestion given the rather considerable time Navtool has had our money.

Navtool?
If anyone wants to cancel, we provide full refund. unfortunately we not going to be able to accommodate same pricing as pre-order price
Old 02-15-2016, 06:34 AM
10th Gear

If anyone wants to cancel, we provide full refund. unfortunately we not going to be able to accommodate same pricing as pre-order price
Navtool,

We understand the challenges for a business to face with customers concerns and specially for a person on behalf of the business. All we are asking is a definite timeline ( This should be standard for a business running for over 8 years) . As I can see most of your answers statements is clearly stating that "We have to wait regardless when it will ship" and if we can't wait we can cancel and pay full price.

Honestly I rather pay full price and get it shipped in promised date instead of going through a whole loop of promises and who knows if it will actually ship.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Acurahaz
Navtool,

We understand the challenges for a business to face with customers concerns and specially for a person on behalf of the business. All we are asking is a definite timeline ( This should be standard for a business running for over 8 years) . As I can see most of your answers statements is clearly stating that "We have to wait regardless when it will ship" and if we can't wait we can cancel and pay full price.

Honestly I rather pay full price and get it shipped in promised date instead of going through a whole loop of promises and who knows if it will actually ship.
hi

we cant force anyone to keep their pre-order with us, and unfortunately we weren't able to meet promised deadline.

we are hoping to ship end of this month.

but of course we can provide full refund if you are not able to wait
Old 02-16-2016, 12:20 AM
Racer

Well, how about at least give us the other things you've been promising like an installation video and/or manual on actual 2014+ vehicles with the Next Gen Acuralink systems like the TLX and MDX? At least something to show us that you've actually tested and have a working product.

Last edited by neoshi; 02-16-2016 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:01 PM
Banned

Well, how about at least give us the other things you've been promising like an installation video and/or manual on actual 2014+ vehicles with the Next Gen Acuralink systems like the TLX and MDX? At least something to show us that you've actually tested and have a working product.
i'm working with our production team to get this done, as you may know we have done many grouop buys here since 2009 all with 100% success rate, if you search navtool, you will find hundreds of thread of people using our products without issues,we are sorry for the delay,

everyone on this group buy will get 3 year warranty free of charge

we are sorry for the delay, we want to bring you best prodcut that will last for many years
Old 02-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Banned

if there is anything else we can do to make you happy while you wait please let us know
Old 02-16-2016, 10:01 PM
Advanced

Thanks Navtool. You can't blame us for being impatient. Considering you took our money already and all we get is delay after delay. I hope you guys will follow through this time with the corrected time frame.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Reinnie
Thanks Navtool. You can't blame us for being impatient. Considering you took our money already and all we get is delay after delay. I hope you guys will follow through this time with the corrected time frame.
Sorry if i made it sound like i'm blaming anyone, my apologize

everyone gets free extended warranty for a total of 3 years
Old 02-16-2016, 10:58 PM
Banned

IMPORTANT UPDATE, IF YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED

Please PM me so that I can send you a link on our site where you will be able to track progress of your order.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
NavTool - Corvette Forum

watch out for those disappearing threads...or how about those geography lessons for the locals trying to directly pickup the module... and don't forget the oodles of fun Navtool is having by mass producing modules *here in the USA* for not one but three (apparently Lexus too) car brands due for delivery -60 days ago.

I gotta give it to you Sammy. If I was you I would have just quit.

Last edited by baelim; 02-17-2016 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:12 AM
Advanced

Hey guys, not to be a pessimist, but it might be time to ask for our money back. I google NavTool and 3 people have gave them 1 star and calling them "scam"

The other site I found is from BBB
NavTool, Inc. Review - ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS in Staten Island, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metropolitan New York, Long Island, and the Mid-Hudson Region

Another complaint
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/na...1038130?page=2

If you google NavTool, I've found its mostly all negative reviews.
Doesn't look good....

Last edited by Reinnie; 02-17-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:02 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
IMPORTANT UPDATE, IF YOU HAVE PRE-ORDERED

Please PM me so that I can send you a link on our site where you will be able to track progress of your order.
I have sent my PM to you- did it last night actually. Please let me know what else you may need from me!
Old 02-17-2016, 12:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Reinnie
Hey guys, not to be a pessimist, but it might be time to ask for our money back. I google NavTool and 3 people have gave them 1 star and calling them "scam"

The other site I found is from BBB
NavTool, Inc. Review - ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS in Staten Island, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metropolitan New York, Long Island, and the Mid-Hudson Region

Another complaint
NAVTool - Jeep Wrangler Forum

If you google NavTool, I've found its mostly all negative reviews.
Doesn't look good....
I'm not responsible for entire company, my job is online forums online

i just recently had 53 people successful group buy right here on acurazine

below is the link to most recent groupbuy

https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor.../#post15588078

search navtool on this forums, you will find 500 post all happy customers

Quick Reply: NavTool Pre-order 2014+ Acura