2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2022, 10:55 AM
Pro

Received 433 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by tsxV6
This dude always throws out false information just to support his opinions.
What part was false? The 7th gen Civic Si came out with a K20, which was shared with the RSX, did it not? It looks like you need to do own your research before you fail to criticize others for “false information”.

Why do you prowl these forums other than to troll when you have nothing to contribute?
The following users liked this post:
WTF.Acura (05-22-2022)
Old 05-19-2022, 11:01 AM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Originally Posted by richii0207
What part was false? The 7th gen Civic Si came out with a K20, did it not? Go do your research before you detail this thread further.

Why do you prowl these forums other than to troll when you have nothing to contribute?
Not all K20s are made equal. The EP3 Si came with the K20A3 which was what the base RSX came with, not the Type S as you suggested. The Type S had 25% more power than the Si.

The last Integra Type S was a Civic Si without LSD (RSX-S with K20), which sold remarkably well. Pretty sure the current generation will outhandle and outperform the Si.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:08 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by fiatlux
Not all K20s are made equal. The EP3 Si came with the K20A3 which was what the base RSX came with, not the Type S as you suggested. The Type S had 25% more power than the Si.
So you are saying that the TYPE S variant of the RSX had more power than the CIVIC SI (7th gen) but the BASE VARIANT had the same power as the BASE RSX?

Shocker!! See what I did there? Why is this user surprised if the base Integra making same power as the Civic Si? Enough to complain about it? In a TLX forum?
WTF.Acura (05-22-2022)
Old 05-19-2022, 11:09 AM
Safety Car

So you are saying that the TYPE S variant of the RSX had more power than the CIVIC SI (7th gen) but the BASE VARIANT had the same power as the BASE RSX?

Shocker!! See what I did there? Why is this user surprised if the base Integra making same power as the Civic Si? Enough to complain about it? In a TLX forum?
No, the better question is why did you suggest the Type S and the Si are equivalent? Again, you are the one that said "The last Integra Type S was a Civic Si without LSD (RSX-S with K20)" and then backpedaled by saying you were comparing the RSX Type S to the subsequent gen 8th gen Si...and yet now you're going back to comparing it to the 7th gen Si. At least stay consistent if you're going to insist on something.

Also reading comprehension must be a weak point for you. Where did you get that the "
the BASE VARIANT had the same power as the BASE RSX"? Where did I even mention anything about the base Civic? Are you suggesting the base Civic has the same power as the base RSX now?

Last edited by fiatlux; 05-19-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-19-2022, 11:31 AM
Pro

No, the better question is why did you suggest the Type S and the Si are equivalent? Again, you are the one that said "The last Integra Type S was a Civic Si without LSD (RSX-S with K20)" and then backpedaled by saying you were comparing the RSX Type S to the subsequent gen 8th gen Si...and yet now you're going back to comparing it to the 7th gen Si. At least stay consistent if you're going to insist on something.

Also reading comprehension must be a weak point for you. Where did you get that the "
the BASE VARIANT had the same power as the BASE RSX"? Where did I even mention anything about the base Civic? Are you suggesting the base Civic has the same power as the base RSX now?
I’ll make this as clear as possible for you, even though this is irrelevant and off-topic to this section (TLX):

Rant from user was “Base Integra has same power and engine as a Civic Si”.

My responses:
- Civic Si and RSX (base and Type S) had same power plant, and even power, depending on year.TRUE
- 7th gen Si had a K20 which had the same power output as the base Integra, which also used the K20.TRUE Therefore, I’m not sure why he’s surprised by the same thing happening this generation.
- RSX Type S had more power than the 7th gen Civic Si (which is expected this generation of the Type S variant).TRUE
- 8th gen Civic Si had same power output and shared the K20 that was in the RSX Type S, but had LSD.TRUE

Was that clear enough for you? This is sort of knowledge is something one can read. Nothing is false, nothing is “my opinion”. It’s just facts.

Shall we continue Integra talk in a TLX section?

Last edited by richii0207; 05-19-2022 at 11:46 AM.
WTF.Acura (05-22-2022)
Old 05-19-2022, 11:51 AM
Pro

Received 499 Likes on 244 Posts
I’ll make this as clear as possible for you, even though this is irrelevant and off-topic to this section (TLX):

My responses:
- Civic Si and RSX (base and Type S) had same power plant, and even power, depending on year.TRUE
- 7th gen Si had a K20 which had the same power output as the base Integra, which also used the K20.TRUE Therefore, I’m not sure why he’s surprised by the same thing happening this generation.
- RSX Type S had more power than the 7th gen Civic Si (which is expected this generation of the Type S variant).TRUE
- 8th gen Civic Si had same power output and shared the K20 that was in the RSX Type S, but had LSD.TRUE

Was that clear enough for you? This is sort of knowledge is something one can read. Nothing is false, nothing is “my opinion”. It’s just facts.

Shall we continue Integra talk in a TLX section?
This has gone waaaay off topic but I think it's safe to say we all wish the upcoming base Integra had the powerplant that would eventually be used in the next gen Civic Si (ie. 12th gen Civic). The Integra ought to have led with the powertrain then the Civic Si follows suit, not the other way around.
leomio2.0 (05-19-2022)
Old 05-19-2022, 11:55 AM
Safety Car

Geeze, talk about revisionist history. The guy just said "Such a waste, people want the Type S not a rebranded Civic Si.", as in, such a waste of the production bandwidth that the Integra takes up rather than building more TLX Type S. Nowhere did he show "surprise" that it has the same power as the Si.

Not sure how one sentence qualifies as a rant either, but if that's the narrative you want to build in your head, do whatever makes you happy.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:00 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by bilirubin
This has gone waaaay off topic but I think it's safe to say we all wish the upcoming base Integra had the powerplant that would eventually be used in the next gen Civic Si (ie. 12th gen Civic). The Integra ought to have led with the powertrain then the Civic Si follows suit, not the other way around.
That’s not a surprise either. Their names and off-topic talk are synonymous. (Metaphorically speaking before it’s taken literally.). The troll goes off-topic 2 posts after an admin giving a warning. You can’t make this hilarious stuff up.

Last edited by richii0207; 05-19-2022 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-19-2022, 12:46 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,178 Likes on 2,594 Posts
Folks, please get back on thread topic. Thanks
The following 2 users liked this post by Legend2TL:
bilirubin (05-21-2022), richii0207 (05-19-2022)
Old 05-19-2022, 09:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 672 Likes on 417 Posts
With the economy and gas prices being what they are right now, I think Acura really shot themselves in the foot by not having a hybrid model available and dragging their feet on EV. Even without supply constraints, I wouldn't be surprised if Acura sales dipped for the next few months across the board. Then again, that may be true for all automakers seeing as people may push off buying a new car in this economic climate.
The following 7 users liked this post by leomio2.0:
bilirubin (05-21-2022), djhtsx (05-20-2022), ELIN (05-20-2022), F23A4 (05-21-2022), MarcoTLX (05-19-2022), pyrodan007 (05-21-2022), Tesla1856 (05-20-2022) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-19-2022, 10:39 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 539 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by leomio2.0
With the economy and gas prices being what they are right now, I think Acura really shot themselves in the foot by not having a hybrid model available and dragging their feet on EV. Even without supply constraints, I wouldn't be surprised if Acura sales dipped for the next few months across the board. Then again, that may be true for all automakers seeing as people may push off buying a new car in this economic climate.
I paid $6.05 per gallon for Premium the other day in my Type S. Definitely not happy about that… can’t even have fun with the car without going broke right now. 🥺
Old 05-20-2022, 09:37 AM
Pro

Received 182 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by KrylonBlue
I paid $6.05 per gallon for Premium the other day in my Type S. Definitely not happy about that… can’t even have fun with the car without going broke right now. 🥺
Know kidding right! Thanks to “Build back better” pricing/inflation
The following 4 users liked this post by Midwestuser1:
a35tl (05-21-2022), KrylonBlue (05-20-2022), MarcoTLX (05-21-2022), richii0207 (05-20-2022)
Old 05-20-2022, 08:14 PM
Drifting

Received 1,248 Likes on 906 Posts
Spent over $70 to fill up about 3/4 of the tank. I think my next car will be an SUV that can average the same 24 mpg that my 2.0 TLX does!

Not sure if sedan sales got a boost with the astronomical gas prices but there are many folks who are definitely regretting their recent SUV purchases.
Old 05-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
Agreed! Honestly, the brand shot itself in the foot by not having ANY fuel efficient models in the current generation, save for a competent but very aged ILX. Granted, I knew going into it that my 22 MDX and 21 TLX were a step down in fuel economy from the 20 MDX and 19 TLX 3.5 they replaced (respectively). So, I have to temper my complaints just a bit but, I’m still somewhat disappointed in the mpg context.

Hence the reason for the outright purchase of our Nissan LEAF.

But it doesn’t surprise me that the brand dragged their feet regarding EVs. Historically, they dragged their feet when optioning the a V6 in the Accord, debuting a dedicated hybrid model and when finally entering the SUV world.
The following 2 users liked this post by F23A4:
ESHBG (05-22-2022), leomio2.0 (05-21-2022)
Old 05-22-2022, 10:49 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 537 Likes on 346 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4
Agreed! Honestly, the brand shot itself in the foot by not having ANY fuel efficient models in the current generation, save for a competent but very aged ILX. Granted, I knew going into it that my 22 MDX and 21 TLX were a step down in fuel economy from the 20 MDX and 19 TLX 3.5 they replaced (respectively). So, I have to temper my complaints just a bit but, I’m still somewhat disappointed in the mpg context.

Hence the reason for the outright purchase of our Nissan LEAF.

But it doesn’t surprise me that the brand dragged their feet regarding EVs. Historically, they dragged their feet when optioning the a V6 in the Accord, debuting a dedicated hybrid model and when finally entering the SUV world.
The whole thing is odd, especially considering Honda seems to be pushing their hybrids/new hybrids even more:

While giving the media the first look at the Honda Prologue electric crossover, the brand revealed plans to unveil the next generation of several of its core models in the coming years. Many of them are coming as hybrids.

"We're doubling down in 2022 with what we're calling the year of the SUV where we are introducing an all-new HR-V, CR-V, CR-V Hybrid, and Pilot just this year," Jessica Fini, senior manager of public relations at American Honda, said during the presentation.

Mamadou Diallo, vice president of auto sales at American Honda, announced a couple more vehicles on the way. "Our path to electrification really accelerates this fall with higher volume sales of our all-new CR-V Hybrid and next year with an all-new Accord Hybrid. And in the future, we will re-introduce the Civic Hybrid," he said.
https://www-motor1-com.cdn.ampprojec...KAGwASCAAgM%3D

Last edited by ESHBG; 05-22-2022 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-22-2022, 12:39 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ESHBG
The whole thing is odd, especially considering Honda seems to be pushing their hybrids/new hybrids even more:

While giving the media the first look at the Honda Prologue electric crossover, the brand revealed plans to unveil the next generation of several of its core models in the coming years. Many of them are coming as hybrids.

"We're doubling down in 2022 with what we're calling the year of the SUV where we are introducing an all-new HR-V, CR-V, CR-V Hybrid, and Pilot just this year," Jessica Fini, senior manager of public relations at American Honda, said during the presentation.

Mamadou Diallo, vice president of auto sales at American Honda, announced a couple more vehicles on the way. "Our path to electrification really accelerates this fall with higher volume sales of our all-new CR-V Hybrid and next year with an all-new Accord Hybrid. And in the future, we will re-introduce the Civic Hybrid," he said.
While other brands tend to have new technologies trickle down from their luxury brand to their mainstream brand, Honda tends to do the opposite. On one hand, it allows things to be vetted before making it to Acura (for instance, Acura was able to avoid the Lanewatch camera), but it also means it’s slower at getting tech in general (Acura got Carplay after Honda models, Honda got a digital dash first, etc).

As I’ve said before, Acura’s biggest issue is that Honda doesn’t invest in it enough. Acura should be getting money to develop the latest and greatest and allowing their R&D to trickle down to Honda, but other than SH-AWD unfortunately it’s the other way around which is why Acura is Always Catching Up, Rarely Ahead

Last edited by fiatlux; 05-22-2022 at 12:41 PM.
leomio2.0 (05-23-2022)
Old 05-22-2022, 09:41 PM
Advanced

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
While other brands tend to have new technologies trickle down from their luxury brand to their mainstream brand, Honda tends to do the opposite. On one hand, it allows things to be vetted before making it to Acura (for instance, Acura was able to avoid the Lanewatch camera), but it also means it’s slower at getting tech in general (Acura got Carplay after Honda models, Honda got a digital dash first, etc).

As I’ve said before, Acura’s biggest issue is that Honda doesn’t invest in it enough. Acura should be getting money to develop the latest and greatest and allowing their R&D to trickle down to Honda, but other than SH-AWD unfortunately it’s the other way around which is why Acura is Always Catching Up, Rarely Ahead
What's wrong with the lanewatch camera? My parents have it in their Odyssey and my daughter in her Civic. I think it's a nice tool.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:48 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by jwtarbaj
What's wrong with the lanewatch camera? My parents have it in their Odyssey and my daughter in her Civic. I think it's a nice tool.
I think most buyers would rather prefer a traditional BLIS system over Lanewatch, especially since Lanewatch doesn't help with the driver's side. Granted, they could offer both, but it would be pretty redundant and raise cost for minimal benefits.
Old 05-23-2022, 09:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 550 Likes on 350 Posts
I think most buyers would rather prefer a traditional BLIS system over Lanewatch, especially since Lanewatch doesn't help with the driver's side. Granted, they could offer both, but it would be pretty redundant and raise cost for minimal benefits.
My dad's GV80 has both. I think other Hyundai cars do as well.
Old 05-24-2022, 09:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 666 Likes on 359 Posts
I don't think Lane watch for passenger side or driver side will increase sales numbers for the TLX or the TLX type S.
Nexx (05-24-2022)
Old 05-24-2022, 12:06 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 498 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by GhostTL09
I don't think Lane watch for passenger side or driver side will increase sales numbers for the TLX or the TLX type S.
I don't think Lane is increasing the sales of any vehicle for that matter
MarcoTLX (05-24-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Burning Brakes

What the Hell is going on at Honda?

https://www.autonews.com/sales/may-u...ines-again-may

Yea, everyone's dealing with supply chain issues, but Honda must have their heads up their asses. They're faring far worse than anybody else it seems. Dealer supply still remains scarce, so Honda Corporate is clearly screwing the pooch.

And just as a jab, all but one local dealer still have double-digit MDX Type-S's on their lots (the only one that doesn't has 9 [saw 7 sitting out front outside in their lot when I passed by last week]). Almost no TLX-S's, though actually a good inventory of regular TLXs at many dealers. RDX and "regular" MDX ... yea, good luck.

Oh, and Happy 1-Year Anniversary to this thread. My, how times a-changing ...

Last edited by leomio2.0; 06-02-2022 at 04:20 PM.
MarcoTLX (06-02-2022)
Old 06-02-2022, 08:37 PM
AZ Community Team

Yea, everyone's dealing with supply chain issues, but Honda must have their heads up their asses. They're faring far worse than anybody else it seems. Dealer supply still remains scarce, so Honda Corporate is clearly screwing the pooch.

And just as a jab, all but one local dealer still have double-digit MDX Type-S's on their lots (the only one that doesn't has 9 [saw 7 sitting out front outside in their lot when I passed by last week]). Almost no TLX-S's, though actually a good inventory of regular TLXs at many dealers. RDX and "regular" MDX ... yea, good luck.

I can’t speak for the numbers but with gas prices the way they are I’m about ready to ride my bicycle to work and leave my Type S in the garage. 🤣

Since my Type S is paid off it may be beneficial of me to go find a used Civic for my commute… 😂 but that would ruin the point of having this car.

As per your point on MDX Type S - I can’t imagine why many people would buy this anyways. It’s a nice car but most people aren’t going to buy a full size SUV for performance.However, I could see an RDX Type S doing fairly well due to its size.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Honda lost a few recent sales in my world because of this and I don't know what is going on. With the recent announcements of new models my guess is they are just shifting supplies elsewhere and hope to make it up later with the new releases.

Acura did make it official recently that the Integra is the last new ICE model so I am still thinking that we won't see a redesigned TLX, etc.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Advanced

Received 92 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by KrylonBlue
As per your point on MDX Type S - I can’t imagine why many people would buy this anyways. It’s a nice car but most people aren’t going to buy a full size SUV for performance.However, I could see an RDX Type S doing fairly well due to its size.
It's funny you mention this, because I've just started to see the MDX Type-S "in the wild" over the past few weeks. I've spotted at least five already (that I could verify), including two this last weekend. They already seem more common than the TLX-S. The new MDX in general is an incredibly popular car despite the supply issues, and it has a very eye-catching road presence in all trims, even more so than the TLX. In the initial MDX preview videos it looked more conservative, basically like a fancier CX-9, but it's a different story in person. The MDX-S sitting on the lots might be due to Acura focusing on that trim currently and poor timing in light of the insane gas prices. Early in the 2022 MY for the TLX, the Type-S was the only trim Acura was shipping. Meanwhile I've probably seen a grand total of 2 GV80s in the last month.

I think the current TLX and new Integra (apart from the Civic interior) are very good vehicles, but it's obvious that Acura invested a lot more in designing both the RDX and MDX down to the smallest detail. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an MDX if I were in the market for that class of vehicle...but it wouldn't be the Type-S.
The A-Spec has the aggressive styling and a V6 that has a much smaller power deficit than the non-S TLX. The entire idea of a "high-performance SUV" continues to be an oxymoron to me, including those from M/AMG especially the non-V8 models, the G-Class, and the hideous X4/X6/GLC/GLE "coupes". They're pretty much conspicuous consumption status symbols for buyers who want to differentiate themselves in the neighborhood and office parking lot by having the most expensive trim. The SQ5 shockingly doesn't even have exposed exhausts!

Still I'm glad the MDX-S exists as I am 99% sure that the TLX-S wouldn't exist without it. Honda would probably have never approved a Type-S TLX (with an exclusive brand new powertrain) without the Type-S MDX to split development costs and sell at a higher return.

Last edited by one4all; 06-03-2022 at 11:56 AM.
The following 4 users liked this post by one4all:
Big_Slick (06-21-2022), JM2010 SH-AWD (06-06-2022), leomio2.0 (06-08-2022), WTF.Acura (06-03-2022)
Old 06-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

Honda Reports Lowest New Car Inventory In Recent History

The Honda CR-V is still the best-seller, though there's a bit of ruse among the sedans.

On the Acura side, the SUVs still outsold the sedans, though American Honda remains bullish for the rest of the year as it starts selling the new Integra on June 2, 2022. According to the company, Integra's pre-sales remain strong, creating positive energy among Acura dealers.

The story's the same for the Honda vehicles as new models are already slated for this year's launch. It remains to be seen whether the company will be able to bounce back from its inventory slump that plagues its sales numbers.

Old 06-03-2022, 03:38 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Originally Posted by one4all
I think the current TLX and new Integra (apart from the Civic interior) are very good vehicles, but it's obvious that Acura invested a lot more in designing both the RDX and MDX down to the smallest detail. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an MDX if I were in the market for that class of vehicle...but it wouldn't be the Type-S.
The A-Spec has the aggressive styling and a V6 that has a much smaller power deficit than the non-S TLX. The entire idea of a "high-performance SUV" continues to be an oxymoron to me, including those from M/AMG especially the non-V8 models, the G-Class, and the hideous X4/X6/GLC/GLE "coupes". They're pretty much conspicuous consumption status symbols for buyers who want to differentiate themselves in the neighborhood and office parking lot by having the most expensive trim. The SQ5 shockingly doesn't even have exposed exhausts!
As of the 2021 model, exposed pipes are back. It's one of the reason I gave it a shot with a test drive.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:00 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by tsxV6
This is the point I tried to make and some dipshit had to derail the threat like he does in every other thread.
Weren’t you the one going off topic by complaining about the Integra being a Civic in this TLX forum..?
Relax, no need to get all worked up for having someone disagree with you, especially when you post here thinking it’s the Integra section.

Not that it matters, but most car critic/reviewers basically regurgitated exactly what I mentioned earlier in response to your statement.

Last edited by richii0207; 06-07-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 07:39 PM
AZ Community Team

Once again, please do not attack other members of our community. This is something that has gotten out of hand as of late and it needs to stop.
The following 10 users liked this post by KrylonBlue:
bilirubin (06-08-2022), Colorado Guy AF Ret. (06-08-2022), F23A4 (06-08-2022), Jim2301 (06-13-2022), JM2010 SH-AWD (06-08-2022), Justy48 (06-08-2022), Legend2TL (06-08-2022), MarcoTLX (06-08-2022), richii0207 (06-07-2022), Tony Pac (06-09-2022) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Advanced

Received 38 Likes on 19 Posts
I'm somewhat surprised Acura is pumping out MDX-S's like that when there's clearly more TLX-S demand. I suspect they did the math though and the margins on the MDX are good enough where it makes sense.
The following 3 users liked this post by dr/owned:
F23A4 (06-09-2022), MarcoTLX (06-08-2022), Tony Pac (06-09-2022)
Old 06-11-2022, 07:14 PM
Pro

Received 544 Likes on 256 Posts
I stopped into my dealer today to take a look at the Integra. By the way that is a gorgeous little car. The photos don’t do it justice. While there, got offered a black/black Type S at MSRP that’s in transit. Told him to call me when it comes in. I’m doubtful I’ll buy, but I will take a test drive.
The following 4 users liked this post by Honda430:
a35tl (06-12-2022), JM2010 SH-AWD (06-13-2022), MarcoTLX (06-11-2022), Tony Pac (06-13-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 08:17 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
Originally Posted by Honda430
I stopped into my dealer today to take a look at the Integra. By the way that is a gorgeous little car. The photos don’t do it justice. While there, got offered a black/black Type S at MSRP that’s in transit. Told him to call me when it comes in. I’m doubtful I’ll buy, but I will take a test drive.
Agreed!

I don't know when was the last time Acura had a lineup of vehicles like today. Every single car looks great and stand out.

Honestly, Acura made a great comeback after a decade of struggle. I still believe they have to make some changes but overall super happy with their vision.
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
DLM1213 (06-13-2022), MarcoTLX (06-15-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 09:43 AM
Pro

Received 499 Likes on 244 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
Agreed!

I don't know when was the last time Acura had a lineup of vehicles like today. Every single car looks great and stand out.

Honestly, Acura made a great comeback after a decade of struggle. I still believe they have to make some changes but overall super happy with their vision.
Agreed, the ILX was really the last Acura from the "Aerofused Dynamic" design language, which was originally centred around "Power Plenum" beak. The current Precision design-language is probably among the most cohesive among the industry in terms of bodyline flow.
The following 3 users liked this post by bilirubin:
KrylonBlue (06-13-2022), MarcoTLX (06-15-2022), Tony Pac (06-13-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 11:58 AM
Family Hauler

Received 161 Likes on 76 Posts
Looks like initial dyno results for the new Integra are promising; the factory rated HP and TQ figures seem low. This is definitely a plus for potential new Integra owners.
F23A4 (06-14-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 12:01 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by caLiTLX
Looks like initial dyno results for the new Integra are promising; the factory rated HP and TQ figures seem low. This is definitely a plus for potential new Integra owners.
Considering it's the same powertrain from the Civic Si, it shouldn't be surprising that it makes the same power as the Civic Si.
Tesla1856 (07-03-2022)
Old 07-03-2022, 10:40 AM
Burning Brakes

American Honda's Q2 sales slipped -50.7%. Everyone's dealing with the same supply shortage ... why is Honda/Acura faring (by far) the worst of the major brands?

https://www.autonews.com/sales/june-...rpasses-toyota
Old 07-03-2022, 03:18 PM
Pro

American Honda's Q2 sales slipped -50.7%. Everyone's dealing with the same supply shortage ... why is Honda/Acura faring (by far) the worst of the major brands?

That would be a question for Honda management.
Old 07-03-2022, 06:39 PM
Drifting

Received 1,248 Likes on 906 Posts
In the autonews article, Honda/Acura being mentioned in the same breath as Buick must be humbling.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:36 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by ELIN
In the autonews article, Honda/Acura being mentioned in the same breath as Buick must be humbling.
That writer should be ashamed. 😅

Buick… no thank you, lol
ELIN (07-04-2022)
Old 07-03-2022, 10:11 PM
Safety Car

In before someone (incorrectly) claims that the reason it looks worse for Honda/Acura is because 21Q2 was such a great quarter for the company.

Quick Reply: 2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers