Navtool preorder

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Navtool preorder

Kind of OT.. but for those on here who preordered, you may want to read through this:

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3781367-navtool-6.html
Old 02-16-2016, 08:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
^^ You should have posted in the NAVTOOL thread for the TLX to keep it all tied together.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:43 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeyk24
Kind of OT.. but for those on here who preordered, you may want to read through this:

NavTool - Page 6 - Corvette Forum
Didn't I mention shit-storm in post 65 of the navtool thread? What I didn't realize at the time was that Navtool wasn't only trying to sell this to TLX but to the entire Acura lineup. Now I'm not wiz but I'm sure mass production of these modules made to deliver "this month" as promised to address not only an entire brand but possibly two (and more) is just taking a bite out of pure b.s.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by baelim
Didn't I mention shit-storm in post 65 of the navtool thread? What I didn't realize at the time was that Navtool wasn't only trying to sell this to TLX but to the entire Acura lineup. Now I'm not wiz but I'm sure mass production of these modules made to deliver "this month" as promised to address not only an entire brand but possibly two (and more) is just taking a bite out of pure b.s.
Well i am STILL willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they did post last night to PM them to get a tracking link for anyone who did the preorder.. I just wanted to highlight the thread I posted because they are also working with a few other forums, which could be the reason for delay.

It's a pretty big initiative they took on with a LOT of units to build.. Here is to hoping we are close to a ship date!~
Old 02-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Racer

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts
Well i am STILL willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as they did post last night to PM them to get a tracking link for anyone who did the preorder.. I just wanted to highlight the thread I posted because they are also working with a few other forums, which could be the reason for delay.

It's a pretty big initiative they took on with a LOT of units to build.. Here is to hoping we are close to a ship date!~
I feel you man. There's a part of me who'd happily take the heat by being proven dead wrong about Navtool because I want this module that bad but I would easily bet you dime a nickel that no one on this forum will see a new module this month.

I have enough emails and even transaction statements with my CC to prove they're borderline scam if not all out crooks and I was bidding the right time to disclose it but now I feel it won't be necessary.
Old 02-17-2016, 11:22 AM
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Mikey...can you please direct me to the post where they ask us to PM them for a tracking number?

Thanks,
Old 02-17-2016, 11:57 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by LAMike240
Mikey...can you please direct me to the post where they ask us to PM them for a tracking number?

Thanks,
Here you go man:

https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...-937085/page4/
The following users liked this post:
LAMike240 (02-17-2016)
Old 02-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Please continue this discussion in this thread.

LINK: https://acurazine.com/forums/sponsor...-acura-937085/