Locating wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 11:23 PM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
Locating wheel spacers

Hey guys, I am currently in the market for 20mm wheel spacers. They seek to be hard to find in our bore and thread pitch. I wanted to run the Ichiba V2 20mm spacers but they are out of stock. In every size for that matter. I did find Bora at $95/piece and Stahl/Steel at $145/pair for the Honda Pilot and RidgeLiner. However, Stahl doesn't have the best reviews and Bora is pricey.

Any my other recommendations you guys may know of? I know some of you are running spacers.

Appreciate your help.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:33 AM
Drifting

Received 671 Likes on 541 Posts
Strangely enough, I asked a similar question to "UCF Bronco". He had a set custom made to his Spec from Motorsport Tech. I will be in touch with them at a later date.

You could try getting in touch with them.
The following users liked this post:
carbonTSEX (12-16-2016)
Old 12-16-2016, 08:20 AM
The Original Shawdy

Received 421 Likes on 344 Posts
Originally Posted by KarKraze
Strangely enough, I asked a similar question to "UCF Bronco". He had a set custom made to his Spec from Motorsport Tech. I will be in touch with them at a later date.

You could try getting in touch with them.
I recieved an email back from Ichiba saying they are on back order and should be restocked in a month or so. I'm not in a huge hurry but want quality spacers.
Old 01-24-2017, 10:11 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 350 Likes on 287 Posts
Hey!

We have a great place to get some custom wheel spacers made. They're hub and wheel centric; machined with a lip to ensure proper centering of the rim, made from 6061 aluminum, they come with grade 10 studs (two grades above OEM), and a lifetime warranty!

Feel free to PM me for pricing. These are a quality part, custom made for each order. Spacers/adapters ordered can often be made and shipped in the same day.

Happy modding,

-Craig
The following users liked this post:
carbonTSEX (01-24-2017)