4th gen. 2012 TL TORQUE CONVERTER issue w/6sp auto.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 04:44 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just had my car a few months and I've always felt something wasn't right. The first couple gears def seem to studder and jerk. I think I'll have it looked at but what I've also noticed is that the car has a lot of hesitation off the line. I'm not sure if this is an AWD thing that i'm not used to but my base model 06 TL seemed to take off a lot harder from most speeds. Sometimes in drive it almost seems like it's slipping from a stop. Is this something you guys notice along with the clunky shifting or no?
Old 01-31-2016, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ShaneN.
I've just had my car a few months and I've always felt something wasn't right. The first couple gears def seem to studder and jerk. I think I'll have it looked at but what I've also noticed is that the car has a lot of hesitation off the line. I'm not sure if this is an AWD thing that i'm not used to but my base model 06 TL seemed to take off a lot harder from most speeds. Sometimes in drive it almost seems like it's slipping from a stop. Is this something you guys notice along with the clunky shifting or no?

I don't feel the shudder or jerk on mine (I was feeling the jerk before they serviced the fluid and added some sort of lubricant) - but I definitely have the slippage you mention. This is NOT normal when I compare to everything else I have driven/owned. Even my CVT Maxima seems more solid in terms of the shifting - and I really don't like CVTs because of the "feel". But I'd take that CVT feeling over the hesitation/slipping to be honest ...never thought I would say that LOL. I know - blasphemy - but they really need to fix this .... whether it's a new TC or software update, I don't know. But this really ruins the experience of this car.
Old 01-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Racer

Received 119 Likes on 92 Posts
The shifts are a lot smoother now. I don't get that hesitation or shuddering. I might do a trans fluid flush when I get my next oil change. I drive in the 40-50mph range daily. Before it was really noticeable but now it feels like a different car.

Originally Posted by jdigeorgio
So you had the software update done then? Just curious because mine still feels odd. There was no mention of the software update - so I wonder if I need to ask about that.

SA said give it 2 weeks after the fluid replacement but I can already tell that something still doesn't feel right. The tranny just isn't smooth ... and it hesitates to shift - especially in the lower ranges (stop and go traffic where you are constantly starting and stopping and you never really get above 40 mph is the most annoying).
Old 01-31-2016, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jtech316
The shifts are a lot smoother now. I don't get that hesitation or shuddering. I might do a trans fluid flush when I get my next oil change. I drive in the 40-50mph range daily. Before it was really noticeable but now it feels like a different car.
Sounds like I need to pursue the software update then. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2016, 07:28 PM
Racer

No problem man. Hope that finally fixed things for you.

Sounds like I need to pursue the software update then. Thanks!
Old 02-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
That's weird. I had my software updated, and I felt absolutely no change. Draining and filling the transmission fluid 3 times is what mostly helped for me.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Racer

I might have lucked out. I just bought my car 3 weeks ago. It was CPO. Car has 24k miles on it now. Still doing a trans drain and filling on my next oil change.

Originally Posted by jefflikesbagels
That's weird. I had my software updated, and I felt absolutely no change. Draining and filling the transmission fluid 3 times is what mostly helped for me.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Advanced

When you guy say software update is this a bulletin or recall or something?
Old 02-06-2016, 06:27 AM
Banned

When you guy say software update is this a bulletin or recall or something?
Not sure - but I did go back to the dealer to check on the software update as mentioned above because I felt mine still wasn't perfect after the complete flush/refill. And they told me the software update had been done on my car - in fact, they said in order to do the Snapshot that is sent to the Acura Techline for analysis, the update HAD to be done first or else the snapshot couldn't be done correctly. However, I see nothing on the invoices indicating the software update had been done in the past - not sure why that is.

So yesterday, I spent 30 minutes driving around with the tech in my car. Not the SA - but an actual tech from the dealer. It was a chilly day here in FL (I know - don't laugh) - but it was relatively cold - low 40s. First he drove and then I drove. And of course - the tranny didn't misbehave - not once. We even drove it up on the highway to get it nice and warm. Still - nothing.

Tech said a cold day isn't the best for these sorts of things and suggested I come back later to try again. And I have to say, when it acts up, it is usually on a warmer day and after it has been driven at highway speeds for 15 to 20 minutes first. Then, when exiting and running the last 10 minutes on secondary roads to my house, that's where I see it act up the most. That's also where the stop and go driving occurs most - and hence where I notice the hesitation and tach jump.

I don't know if that's what others experience - or if theirs acts up all the time. But I think I have narrowed my issue down to when the tranny/fluid is hot ...
Old 02-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Racer

Don't know if this helps but here's what was printed on my invoice. If they did do the update, it should be listed on the invoice.

Not sure - but I did go back to the dealer to check on the software update as mentioned above because I felt mine still wasn't perfect after the complete flush/refill. And they told me the software update had been done on my car - in fact, they said in order to do the Snapshot that is sent to the Acura Techline for analysis, the update HAD to be done first or else the snapshot couldn't be done correctly. However, I see nothing on the invoices indicating the software update had been done in the past - not sure why that is.

So yesterday, I spent 30 minutes driving around with the tech in my car. Not the SA - but an actual tech from the dealer. It was a chilly day here in FL (I know - don't laugh) - but it was relatively cold - low 40s. First he drove and then I drove. And of course - the tranny didn't misbehave - not once. We even drove it up on the highway to get it nice and warm. Still - nothing.

Tech said a cold day isn't the best for these sorts of things and suggested I come back later to try again. And I have to say, when it acts up, it is usually on a warmer day and after it has been driven at highway speeds for 15 to 20 minutes first. Then, when exiting and running the last 10 minutes on secondary roads to my house, that's where I see it act up the most. That's also where the stop and go driving occurs most - and hence where I notice the hesitation and tach jump.

I don't know if that's what others experience - or if theirs acts up all the time. But I think I have narrowed my issue down to when the tranny/fluid is hot ...
Old 02-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I took mine in for wagging shifts from 1-2 and 2-3. They did the software update and it is better. Only does it when cold now. I'm also doing the 3x flush and changing the filter. We'll see if that helps what is left.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:43 AM
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I'm close to just paying for them to change the damn torque convertor..
Old 06-07-2016, 08:48 AM
1st Gear

Has anyone had any luck with Acura on this issue? I complained about wonky performance years ago and was told that it was normal Honda/Acura transmission performance. Now that I've gone to trade my 2012 TL in the sales manager appraising my car has noticed the issue. Unfortunately I'm out of warranty now. Acura Corporate would not return my voicemail messages until I launched a social media war yesterday...all of the sudden they decided to call me back.

They are offering 20% off to replace the torque converter but I'm not satisfied. They know that there is an issue, and a buddy of mine with a 2011 had his TC recalled. It seems like Acura isn't willing to recall to the full extent that there persists to be a problem.

Has anyone been able to get Acura to step up to the plate?
Old 06-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Banned

I haven't taken my car back in. I've been too busy with other things. But I need to now that it's warmer and it's acting up much more than when it was cooler. Last time I brought it in, a tech drove it with me in the passenger seat and nothing. Then we switched and I drove it and nothing again. But when driving it on my daily commute recently, it often lags and then surges. I just have to be able to demonstrate that with them in the car ..... not easy! They say they can't do anything with it until they actually experience it. Mine is still under warranty for a while but I am beginning to think it's going to be near impossible to get this taken care of ... so annoying. On top of that, now their sales person is sending me emails and letters to trade it in due to the airbag recall (for a car without the problem). Talk about adding insult to injury .... Hey, maybe if I act like I want to trade it in they will notice the problem!
Old 07-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Intermediate

I had my 2012 TL tech software updated 5 months ago for the TC. Then I had a loaner for the Takata airbag. That was done about a month and a half ago. The car seems like its still hesitant sometimes and it drives me crazy. I like to think its in my head or I dont have enough HP. Thinking about trading it in for a Lexus GS 350 now. I should decided quick since my tabs are due soon....
Old 07-13-2016, 06:55 PM
Intermediate

Do any of you think the torque converter can create a vibration in the front end that feels sort of like a wheel out of balance?

I have had the wheels balanced three times and the tires have 3,000 miles on them. It doesn't do it consistently. It only does this at 70 MPH+. Always when I enter the same on ramp on the way to work. I do not think it is e roadway.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by avi8or
Do any of you think the torque converter can create a vibration in the front end that feels sort of like a wheel out of balance?

I have had the wheels balanced three times and the tires have 3,000 miles on them. It doesn't do it consistently. It only does this at 70 MPH+. Always when I enter the same on ramp on the way to work. I do not think it is e roadway.
I don't think so. Are you under warranty?
Old 07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts

I'm experiencing the same exact thing. It happens at highway speeds regardless of road surface. Brand new Michelin tires. I planned on taking it back in to have the tires road forced, but can't help but wonder if something else is going on. It seems to change intensity if I turn the wheel left to right, which to me says tire balance, but I suppose it could be axle or transaxle related. I'll post back if I find anything out.

Last edited by mossman77; 07-19-2016 at 11:32 AM.
The following users liked this post:
avi8or (07-21-2016)
Old 07-21-2016, 12:14 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mossman77
I'm experiencing the same exact thing. It happens at highway speeds regardless of road surface. Brand new Michelin tires. I planned on taking it back in to have the tires road forced, but can't help but wonder if something else is going on. It seems to change intensity if I turn the wheel left to right, which to me says tire balance, but I suppose it could be axle or transaxle related. I'll post back if I find anything out.
I'm interested. I've had the tires balanced two additional times with little change in this phenomenon.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Advanced

I just dropped mine off after a road test with a tech and was able to feel it slipping, he said they wanted to do a trans fluid flush and the update first to see if it helps. I talked to the service advisor and he said I'll have to take the car home after this and see if the problems persist before talking about the TC/warranty.

I also have another issue where the car gobbles like a turkey (no joke) on cold startup and the service advisor said he knows exactly what it is (apparently a filter for the trans).

Anyways, nice guys at my dealership but I'm not hopeful the software and flush will help much.

The one thing I couln't believe was a 410 dollar CAD bill for just a B12 which is essentially an oil change, air/cabin filter change and tire rotation. Ugh.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts
I just dropped mine off after a road test with a tech and was able to feel it slipping, he said they wanted to do a trans fluid flush and the update first to see if it helps. I talked to the service advisor and he said I'll have to take the car home after this and see if the problems persist before talking about the TC/warranty.

I also have another issue where the car gobbles like a turkey (no joke) on cold startup and the service advisor said he knows exactly what it is (apparently a filter for the trans).

Anyways, nice guys at my dealership but I'm not hopeful the software and flush will help much.

The one thing I couln't believe was a 410 dollar CAD bill for just a B12 which is essentially an oil change, air/cabin filter change and tire rotation. Ugh.
Damn dude, the oil change is the "hardest" thing to do in that list. Both filters take about 15 mins to change all together and are less than 20 dollars each. Tire rotation might be annoying without a lift but it's easily doable.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Blaze9
Damn dude, the oil change is the "hardest" thing to do in that list. Both filters take about 15 mins to change all together and are less than 20 dollars each. Tire rotation might be annoying without a lift but it's easily doable.
I know, I know. It hurts lol. Since I had a few warranty items I wanted taken care of it was just easiest to do it all at once, plus I didn't want to give them any reason to deny this trans warranty stuff.

SA called yesterday and my trans software was up to date. They did a 3x3 change and are giving it back. They want me to put a thousand km on it before bringing it back to see if it helped before they can get acura to foot the bill on further work. Picking it up today but not hopeful.
Old 07-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 44 Posts
I know, I know. It hurts lol. Since I had a few warranty items I wanted taken care of it was just easiest to do it all at once, plus I didn't want to give them any reason to deny this trans warranty stuff.

SA called yesterday and my trans software was up to date. They did a 3x3 change and are giving it back. They want me to put a thousand km on it before bringing it back to see if it helped before they can get acura to foot the bill on further work. Picking it up today but not hopeful.
I did a 3x3 drain/refill last weekend using Redline D6 and there is a noticeable difference. Hardly anymore lugging and shifting is better (quicker shifting and holds lower gears for longer). I used to use sport mode the majority of the time to keep the RPMs up and was beginning to hate driving my TL. After the fluid change, I'm using drive the majority of the time and enjoy driving it again. Now if I can just resolve the front end vibration.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by mossman77
I did a 3x3 drain/refill last weekend using Redline D6 and there is a noticeable difference. Hardly anymore lugging and shifting is better (quicker shifting and holds lower gears for longer). I used to use sport mode the majority of the time to keep the RPMs up and was beginning to hate driving my TL. After the fluid change, I'm using drive the majority of the time and enjoy driving it again. Now if I can just resolve the front end vibration.
I have to admit, it felt almost totally normal for about one day and and now it's back to normal, which seems very weird. You'd think it either helped or didn't. So it's clearly not because the fluid was burned or needed changing. It also already had the update so I really can't explain it. It doesn't have jerky 1-2 and 2-3 shift anymore but it has the exact same slipping feeling from a stop or when I'm at speed, get off the gas and then get back on. The tech that drove my car noticed it too so I'll take it back and hopefully get a new torque converter.

Last edited by ShaneN.; 08-05-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:46 PM
8th Gear

I think I must have read this thread at least a dozen times in the past couple months! I love my TL but this problem has really got me so frustrated! My issue started at least a few months ago when I started to feel a jerk while speeding up from a complete stop. It happened somewhere around 35 mph. The car would hesitate a bit and then jerk into the next gear. I asked my dealership (Arlington Acura in Palatine IL) to look at the problem. They basically told me that it was all in my head but charged me for a Transmission fluid change and sent me home.

A few months later the problem got worse and I got another appointment after I got a similar problem while driving on the interstate. The car stalled for a few seconds at about 60 mph when I changed lanes. I almost got rear-ended by a semi! I called the dealership and the SA told me that I needed a software upgrade + trans fluid change that would fix this problem. When I went in to the dealership the SA that handled my car told me that there was NO software update for my car and sent me for test drive. The mechanic felt the jerking as well. However, the SA told me that I was low on trans fluid by a quart and that they had topped it off and I should be fine. Driving later in the day I continued to feel the problem so I called back. This time they did another test drive and insisted they could not feel the issue and that I should contact Acura if I had a problem.

So I filed a case with Acura. They had someone call me back and said the software upgrade was not available for the one day I was at the dealership. I was asked to go back again and got the software upgrade and trans fluid change. The SA told me to drive for at least 500 miles before I felt the transmission get smooth again. I have now driven over 600 miles and have the exact same problem. I feel like my car is coasting and jerks if I press the gas or take my foot off. Its a pretty uncomfortable ride. When Acura called back I told them about this and they said there is nothing wrong with my car and that the TL drives like this.

I have flat out asked if they can get a snapshot and look into replacing my Torque Converter but both the dealership and Acura are just giving me the run around. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. How should I proceed with this?
Old 08-27-2016, 10:55 PM
8th Gear

Fyi ... I have 2012 Acura TL FWD with about 67,000 miles on it
Old 08-28-2016, 09:18 AM
Banned

naqvali - I am kind of in the same boat. The fluid was changed and the software update done. I still don't feel like it's 100 percent normal. It just doesn't drive smoothly in some scenarios (common scenarios unfortunately). Like in a case where you are accelerating after letting off the gas or just cruising in the 20-30 mph range - and then the traffic clears or picks up speed so you need to get moving. For example, the car in front of you slows to make a turn, and then completes the turn and you start to pick up speed. My car sometimes wants to hesitate at first press of the pedal and then lunge or jerk forward. And this is under a moderate press of the accelerator - not stepping on it hard. I have 72k on it. Just got a new battery too if that matters (it was causing some initial startup problems but doubtful related to this issue) I don't know where to go next. I can only hope to take it to dealer and get a tech to ride with me until I can show them the issue. Problem is they are never driving with you in the stop-n-go rush hour traffic. That's where I notice this most.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:30 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
Originally Posted by naqvali
I think I must have read this thread at least a dozen times in the past couple months! I love my TL but this problem has really got me so frustrated! My issue started at least a few months ago when I started to feel a jerk while speeding up from a complete stop. It happened somewhere around 35 mph. The car would hesitate a bit and then jerk into the next gear. I asked my dealership (Arlington Acura in Palatine IL) to look at the problem. They basically told me that it was all in my head but charged me for a Transmission fluid change and sent me home.

A few months later the problem got worse and I got another appointment after I got a similar problem while driving on the interstate. The car stalled for a few seconds at about 60 mph when I changed lanes. I almost got rear-ended by a semi! I called the dealership and the SA told me that I needed a software upgrade + trans fluid change that would fix this problem. When I went in to the dealership the SA that handled my car told me that there was NO software update for my car and sent me for test drive. The mechanic felt the jerking as well. However, the SA told me that I was low on trans fluid by a quart and that they had topped it off and I should be fine. Driving later in the day I continued to feel the problem so I called back. This time they did another test drive and insisted they could not feel the issue and that I should contact Acura if I had a problem.

So I filed a case with Acura. They had someone call me back and said the software upgrade was not available for the one day I was at the dealership. I was asked to go back again and got the software upgrade and trans fluid change. The SA told me to drive for at least 500 miles before I felt the transmission get smooth again. I have now driven over 600 miles and have the exact same problem. I feel like my car is coasting and jerks if I press the gas or take my foot off. Its a pretty uncomfortable ride. When Acura called back I told them about this and they said there is nothing wrong with my car and that the TL drives like this.

I have flat out asked if they can get a snapshot and look into replacing my Torque Converter but both the dealership and Acura are just giving me the run around. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. How should I proceed with this?
My suggestion is to change dealership....
Try to go to Libertyville or Elmhurst.
The following users liked this post:
naqvali (08-28-2016)
Old 08-28-2016, 10:52 PM
8th Gear

jdigeorgio my car has the same kind of symptoms. I honestly have no options left considering Acura does not want to take ownership of this problem. I was very disturbed by their district case manager that "this is how the car is supposed to drive". I lost my cool and mouthed off to him. I dont want to sound paranoid but i doubt if i will be able to make any headway with Acura at this point!

One suggestion I got was to get my car checked out a reputable car repair place (Im thinking Firestone) and take their diagnosis over to an Acura dealership. What do you guys think about that?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:53 PM
8th Gear

dzionny do you have any experience with Woodfield Acura in Hoffman Estates? Are they any good?
Old 08-29-2016, 07:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 85 Posts
dzionny do you have any experience with Woodfield Acura in Hoffman Estates? Are they any good?
No Sir
Old 08-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Pro

Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts
you nailed it!

I received my letter to bring in my car for software update and possibly torque converter replacement. Hopefully this will fix the shutter during acceleration. I won have to drive in S mode all the time now. And who knows this may even fix the Stall hen im parallel parking on a hill
Old 09-01-2016, 05:04 AM
Banned

jdigeorgio my car has the same kind of symptoms. I honestly have no options left considering Acura does not want to take ownership of this problem. I was very disturbed by their district case manager that "this is how the car is supposed to drive". I lost my cool and mouthed off to him. I dont want to sound paranoid but i doubt if i will be able to make any headway with Acura at this point!

One suggestion I got was to get my car checked out a reputable car repair place (Im thinking Firestone) and take their diagnosis over to an Acura dealership. What do you guys think about that?
I am not sure that would work (getting an independent appraisal). My dealer last told me that Acura won't replace the TC unless the snapshot they take shows it's bad or the tech rides with me and sees it acting up. So the obstacles are:

1 interpretation of what is normal shifting for this car and 2. getting it to act up during a quick "test drive" ....

Now I just did receive the letter about the TC from Acura. I haven't contacted them since earlier this year about the problem (March?) - so I am anxious to see if the letter indicates a change to how they are approaching this concern. I only skimmed the letter and saw mention of the warranty extension and the software update. I had both of those items covered already as well as a fluid drain/refill on the tranny. So with the fluid change and update - I am anxious to take it back with the letter and say - now what?
Old 09-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 38 Posts
I didn't even know about this issue until I received "the letter" last week. Rather, I knew my TL had some type of issue that involved tach jumping around 2k-3k RPM, but I didn't exactly know what it is/was. I took it in this morning to my dealer and they did the software update. I immediately noticed a difference driving my car home compared to the entire time I've owned my car. Will update y'all with progress over time (good or bad!).

Bottom Line: So far, so good.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

2012 torque converter software update

So you had the software update done then? Just curious because mine still feels odd. There was no mention of the software update - so I wonder if I need to ask about that.

SA said give it 2 weeks after the fluid replacement but I can already tell that something still doesn't feel right. The tranny just isn't smooth ... and it hesitates to shift - especially in the lower ranges (stop and go traffic where you are constantly starting and stopping and you never really get above 40 mph is the most annoying).
I had the same issue. Received a service update form from Acura. Had the software update done. Much better lower speeds. Also there is an air bag recall out too. T look only one hour to complete.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:10 AM
5th Gear

2010 tl

I am having the same issue on this thread except I own a 2010 .Hesistating a low speeds about 20 mph - 35 mph .
My question is .... Are all torque converters the same ??? When I look them up on line they not Cecile specified .I Unfortunetly have to come out of my own pocket and I saw multiple online for a variety of prices , can anyone help me before I purchase?
Old 09-14-2016, 07:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Happy to report a week later that my TL runs SO MUCH BETTER thanks to the software update. Literally drives like a new car!
Old 09-18-2016, 08:03 PM
ここに えいごおはなせるひとはいますか ???

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by ressling
Happy to report a week later that my TL runs SO MUCH BETTER thanks to the software update. Literally drives like a new car!
Awesome news!! How has the gas mileage been? and change in it as well?
Old 09-28-2016, 07:45 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Awesome news!! How has the gas mileage been? and change in it as well?
Thanks. No notable change in gas mileage at this time, but it is considerably more pleasant to drive in slower traffic without the tach seeking!
Old 09-28-2016, 11:41 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by orkoTL
I got two new pieces of information today. First, here's a short video I took and uploaded of the characteristic "tach hunting." It starts around the 21 second mark. To trigger the symptom, I had the A/C on (low), and accelerated pretty good up a hill in 2nd gear, then let the tach settle down and then applied steady pressure on the throttle.

The second thing I did was to go to my regular mechanic that I trust. First, I asked him "what's the classic symptom of a torque converter going out." "Shudder when taking off, or just after gear changes." That's exactly what the other symptom is. Then he hopped in for a test drive with me and said, "this feels like a torque converter failing, yes."

So with those two symptoms documented that I've seen a lot of evidence for in the 4th gen. 5-speed threads, I think it's safe to say this TC failure syndrome also affects the 4th gen. 6-speed. I'm going to take this preponderance of evidence to the Seattle Acura dealer and see what they've got to say. Hopefully they will stand by their product and not give me the run around. I've still got 2 years left on the power train warranty.
Hi all, first time poster. I have a 2012 TL AWD and my car has been doing this since I bought it second hand at 110,000km and now at 141,000km. But, gear changes are getting kind of jerky too from 1->2 and 2->3. Car is off warranty. Any rec's on the best way to deal with this? I had an oil change recently where the mechanic said my transmission fluid had metal crumbs in it, was wondering if a) that's abnormal and b) could that be the issue. Thanks for the help!

A

Quick Reply: 4th gen. 2012 TL TORQUE CONVERTER issue w/6sp auto.