New owner 2010 tl shawd pmm

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 09:12 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New owner 2010 tl shawd pmm

Watsup everybody I bought a 2010 TL SHAWD Saturday. Traded in my Pontiac G6 GT. Bear with me using the dealer photos till I get some some things added to it then will take my own pictures lol.
First I'd like to say I like the forum alot of helpful info here already was worried when I decided to trade my G6 that I wouldn't find a community as good as the g6performance site but it looks like I'm in luck here.
Through my own interests and the help of the threads here I've compiled a fairly hefty list of things to do to the shawd already. I'll try to put this list in order of how I will be doing things and will follow up with pictures

round one
Tint windows
Weather tech floor mats
Color match outside front beak and rear brakes under trunk
Clear tint protect front bumper (bug guard)
swap fog lights to 2012-14 style *
Full LED swap over except for the low beams*
roof spoiler*
​​​​​

Round 2
xlr8 V2 Jpipe
Ktune*
P2R throttle body spacer

Round 2.5
cant decide which route I want to go with the exhaust not sure I want the car as loud as I expect the xlr8 atlp or endless exhaust to be.. also with all the reviews and videos around I haven't seen alot of talk about the drone of each which to me is the most important thing to stay away from.. also I like the stock tip style better than any of the options I've seen aftermarket.. some feedback would be nice to hear know many of you here have tinkered with the exhausts on ur cars and I may have missed some info or options along the way

I stared a few things because I have some questions I've not been able to search and find
First
Are the 2012-14 style fog lights found at endless rpm plug and play on the 2010 bumpers? Or at least able to be modified to fit ?
Second
How much goes into swapping the highs and drl to LEDs from vleds.com? It was quite a job swapping to hid on my G6
Third
the Ktune listed at endlessrpm is that fully tunable? Wit updates for jpipes ect. Or do I need to go directly to ktuners for my purchase?
Attached Thumbnails New owner 2010 tl shawd pmm-used-2010-_0236ad942ed343998c95890cab2b8082.jpg   New owner 2010 tl shawd pmm-used-2010-_14b071d14b3b4d18b6baee45b80fe836.jpg  
Old 04-11-2017, 05:02 PM
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Congrat on the 4G. It is an interesting ride.
btw, really 09-11 shawd stock wheels.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:19 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great car, I have the same exact color, year and model. I hope you enjoy it as well. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your color matched grille and the tint.
May do the same for mine.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:59 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice TL I have the endlessrpm cutback and love it barely if any drone when on the highway, honestly I can speak on the phone or listen to music on mad low and not hear any drone. But the sound from the outside or startup is amazing the videos online don't do it any justice you need to hear the exhaust in person
Old 05-25-2017, 10:13 PM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTL88
Nice TL I have the endlessrpm cutback and love it barely if any drone when on the highway, honestly I can speak on the phone or listen to music on mad low and not hear any drone. But the sound from the outside or startup is amazing the videos online don't do it any justice you need to hear the exhaust in person
what other mods you have