AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   4G TL (2009-2014) (https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-2009-2014-123/)
-   -   EndlessRPM.com Review (https://acurazine.com/forums/4g-tl-2009-2014-123/endlessrpm-com-review-926955/)

carbonTSEX 03-04-2015 01:33 PM

EndlessRPM.com Review

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with endlessrpm.com for parts for their TL. I haven't dealt with them personally but they do have a part I want. I just haven't heard anything about them. I do know that they can price match if not beat others prices. Any info on past experiences would be great!

Thanks!

BDoggPrelude 03-04-2015 02:09 PM

EndlessRPM is owned by a member/sponsor on this forum named AckTL05. I believe he also does lighting mods.

ggesq 03-04-2015 03:18 PM

Bruce/ AckTL05 - runs EndlessRPM and has been a vendor on this site for a long time. He is a valued asset and can't say enough good things about him. A lot of the 3G guys can vouch for him.

Look for threads by AckTL05 and you will see what I'm talking about.

TeamAcura 03-04-2015 03:27 PM

I never bought from his site but have bought many OEM parts from him thru azine and I can vouch for him as well. Cheapest anywhere online.

Riboflavin 03-04-2015 04:55 PM

I've ordered some custom headlamps from him and personally visited his shop to have them installed while I waited, so I have no complaints. He's a good dude.

carbonTSEX 03-04-2015 06:59 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I did find out that AckTL05 was the owner.

CerberusKy 03-05-2015 09:51 AM

I've purchased from him. Parts showed up early, and the price was very good.

wusty23jd 07-09-2018 10:17 AM

I know this an extremely old thread, but I just wanted to highlight that Bruce, from EndlessRPM, is one of the best in my experiences. He's extremely knowledgeable and takes his customers seriously. I took the liberty of searching for a "review" thread just to place my comments here.

I've been caught up with some personal time constraints and have had some installation issues tie me up. However, he has been going above and beyond over the past 6 months helping me out and making sure I'm being taken care of and satisfied with my last 3 or 4 purchases.

I have nothing but great things to say about this company and even if they weren't the cheapest (even though they usually are - for what I need) I'd still pay the extra dime, knowing I"m going to be valued and taken care of.

Steven Maslauskas Jr. 01-06-2020 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by carbonTSEX (Post 15355864)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with endlessrpm.com for parts for their TL. I haven't dealt with them personally but they do have a part I want. I just haven't heard anything about them. I do know that they can price match if not beat others prices. Any info on past experiences would be great!

Thanks!

I have he's a awsome guy very smart when it comes to Acuras