Was a AcuraZiner at Merrimack outlet NH today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
Was a AcuraZiner at Merrimack outlet NH today?

Hi
Pretty happy to see the 4g TL running on the road. Saw a 4G TL black which seems like advanced package. And said hello when driving. Then honked by traffic behind.
Anyway, good to see 4g TL owner. He must be a AcuraZiner. I felt it.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,094 Likes on 749 Posts
Possibly. I think AZine may have stickers (or once sold some?)...as some other forums do for some comaraderie.

As a fellow 3Ger, I had a dude in a white 3G TL come up next to me and say hi and nice car and I returned similar pleasantries.

Certainly is nice to have some sense of community. Though vast majority are just regular drivers whom see the cars as just an appliance. Did see a A-spec 3G the other day....looked nice.

edit: after some quick google search I came up with this cafepress online store that is selling AcuraZine branded swag:

http://www.cafepress.com/theacurazinestore

Any forum veterans want to comment on the legitimacy of that web store?? I'm actually thinking about getting a sticker....

Last edited by nist7; 03-05-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 427 Posts
Originally Posted by nist7
Possibly. I think AZine may have stickers (or once sold some?)...as some other forums do for some comaraderie.

As a fellow 3Ger, I had a dude in a white 3G TL come up next to me and say hi and nice car and I returned similar pleasantries.

Certainly is nice to have some sense of community. Though vast majority are just regular drivers whom see the cars as just an appliance. Did see a A-spec 3G the other day....looked nice.

edit: after some quick google search I came up with this cafepress online store that is selling AcuraZine branded swag:

AcuraZine Store

Any forum veterans want to comment on the legitimacy of that web store?? I'm actually thinking about getting a sticker....
When you buy from that store, you are essentially buying from AcuraZine.