Acura survey question

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 20 Posts
Acura survey question

Do you guys receive a survey from Acura after your purchase? If so how long does it take to receive it?
I have my car for 7 weeks now but haven't received anything in the mail or phone call yet.
I want to give my saleman all 5 stars and the finance guy 0 if possible.

/edited typed too fast and misspell "Acure" lol. I can't edit title though
Old 10-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by under9hell
Do you guys receive a survey from Acura after your purchase? If so how long does it take to receive it?
I have my car for 7 weeks now but haven't received anything in the mail or phone call yet.
We Just received an Email survey from Acura last week, we bought our TL early May.
The following users liked this post:
under9hell (10-23-2011)
Old 10-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Instructor

wow it took 5 months for you? I see.
My girl friend bought a RX350 recently and received her email survey in a month so I kinda expected mine would come soon lol.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
I got mine last week too.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
I received one about a week after I bought mine in April, another again about a month ago and yet another last week.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:35 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts

/edited typed too fast and misspell "Acure" lol. I can't edit title though
If the dealer gets a score of less than 5 on anything they failed. Also not answering a question is considered a failing grade for the dealer. I have received numerous acura surveys over the years and I have given the dealer excellent marks.

Last edited by nj2pa2nc; 10-24-2011 at 06:44 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:39 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any reason for the 0 survey?

I work in a service department and a zero survey (or anything less than completely satisfied) could either cost me my job, or prevent me from making enough money that week to pay bills.

I don't know the story or situation behind it, but maybe working with the dealership to resolve the issue with your bad experience would benefit you a lot more in the future (ie: service visit)

Dealerships don't forget people who fill out bad surveys. FYI.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Instructor

I like my sale man, but not the finance guy.
He jacked the price up in paperwork, tried to push me through a bunch of extra warranty and protection while i simple told him no. He literally called me stupid for not getting any of that. Then the guy changed my paperwork to lease, saying my calculation was wrong that I would be better with leasing, heh. In the end he still put extended warranty in the contract, told me to cancel later if I don't want!
I simple walked away from that office, told my saleman to get a different guy. This guy put and extra $500 in the contract and changed interest rate from .9% to 2.9%, claiming the promotion is over! I called my saleman in, told him to have everything fix in 5 minutes, if not I'm going to a nearby dealer. It went smooth after that.

so yeah 2 hours of frustration, is it worth the 0 rating?

I'm not going back there for service, there are many dealers around here in Houston.

By the way, that's John Eagle Acura.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,092 Likes on 714 Posts
He jacked the price up in paperwork, tried to push me through a bunch of extra warranty and protection while i simple told him no. He literally called me stupid for not getting any of that. Then the guy changed my paperwork to lease, saying my calculation was wrong that I would be better with leasing, heh. In the end he still put extended warranty in the contract, told me to cancel later if I don't want!
I simple walked away from that office, told my saleman to get a different guy. This guy put and extra $500 in the contract and changed interest rate from .9% to 2.9%, claiming the promotion is over! I called my saleman in, told him to have everything fix in 5 minutes, if not I'm going to a nearby dealer. It went smooth after that.

I'm not going back there for service, there are many dealers around here in Houston.

I am glad I went with Sterling McCall after hearing that. I work about a mile from John Eagle and still take my car to Sterling.

I am sure that Acura would like to know this info. I bet you could get the folks from Sterling McCall to help you report that guy from John Eagle.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Instructor

yeah I have my car serviced at Sterling McCall now. They offered me the same price but I went with John Eagle because it was closer to my house and I really liked the saleman.
My girlfriend just bought a RX350 at Sterling McCall Lexus, their finance office was really cool.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Love Guru

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
under9hell >> put your rating on dealerrating website. I had a bad experience with one of the Acura dealers in my neighborhood and I posted that on the website, I got an apology email with a plea from the General Manager within a week. Just a disclaimer, I do not work for dealerrating nor do they pay me...
Old 10-24-2011, 04:13 PM
lji
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts
Yeah, took mine for the first service to Sterling McCall Acura. Excellent service & price.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by mr_raja
under9hell >> put your rating on dealerrating website. I had a bad experience with one of the Acura dealers in my neighborhood and I posted that on the website, I got an apology email with a plea from the General Manager within a week. Just a disclaimer, I do not work for dealerrating nor do they pay me...
you mean http://www.dealerrater.com ?
yes I put my review there and in google rating as well. Never received anything.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:09 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still waiting for my survey too. You would think in this age of technology they would be able to email it to you within a weeks time from purchase....
Old 10-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
I got mine in 4 days ... kid you not.

For the first time ever, I did ding the sales department on a handful of items. They were NOT happy about it.

I am very aware that the CSS is very important to a dealership. I am also very aware that my $40,000 check was very important to me. I don't expect miracles, but I do expect the truth, competence and respect.

I felt bad about it, but I am not going to put lipstick on a pig ... they needed the truth to improve themselves. Hopefully, that will happen and future customers won't share my negative experiences.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I also had a horrible experience with the finance guy at John Eagle Acura when I bought my TSX in 2009. The the only reason I bought the car that day was because of the situation I was in. The salesman was awesome though. I will never do business with John Eagle again. MacChurchill, on the other hand, where I traded my TSX for my TL was awesome.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I got mine within a week; did you register your car with myacura.com? Not sure if it has anything to do with it or not.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Instructor

yeah I used myacura.com to setup payment. I'll call them sometimes to check then
Old 10-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I got mine within a week too.

Btw, when did you get the first monthly account statement? Not here for me even after 10 days.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Instructor

I bought my car in Sep 6th, received statement in October 1st along with a letter saying there was some delay with bank funding and instructed me to pay online because due date was oct 6th.