Wheels Boutique - poor poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wheels Boutique - poor poor customer service

DO NOT BUY RIMS FROM wheels boutique (www.wheelsboutique.com) I ordered ace arius from them exactly two weeks ago, having been told that they carry those in stock and would ship them out right away. I gave the sale rep(Carlos) my credit card number, he charged me on the same day and said I would be getting the rims by UPS in 5 days. After five days passed I called him and asked for the tracking number and when I tracked it, the rims just had been shipped on that day, not on the date i orderd them Then i found something little suspicious the weight of the shipment indicated 1lbs I waited and waited, finally hear the usp guy on my doorstep and look what I got - lug nuts. Where the fawk are the rims that i ordered?? I called Carlos right away and an another rep told me he is away for vacation :bigun2: so I told that guy(Ben) to search for the traking number and after waiting on the phone line for five minutes he tells me that the rims are comming directly from the ace headquarters and that he would have to call them the next day to get the tracking number. the next day I called him again, asked for traking number and he tells me ace is closed for the day and that I should call back next business day??:rocketwho ( it was 1:00pm pacific time)
ok so he gave me the tracking number today(two weeks since my order) and tells me they had been shipped a week ago and I should be getting them in any day. I tracked it, and they have been JUST shipped out today and they're getting here a week from now. This is a ridiculous place with people full of bs and bs again and again. Not TRUSTWORTHY now i'm wondering if they sent me the right rims i ordered not some piece of crap. Very hard to deal with, time consuming, full of lies and bs
Old 11-07-2003, 04:45 PM
The Undertaker

Thanks for the heads up review - Anyone else have problems with these guys?
Old 11-08-2003, 10:27 AM
Pro

I ordered from them also. I've had problems, but I think they are mostly related to iforged problems not necessarily wheelsboutique....Although they haven't been too helpful with giving me updates on the progress of my wheels.....

Wheelsboutique even offered me my money back and 20% HRE's after waitng like 4 months to recieve the wheels I ordered from iforged. So overall I'm pretty happy with wheelsboutique...