Wheel Fitment Sticky?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 11:14 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Boosejars
Haha - no baller here buddy, i have to budget out things, and then get wifeys approval lmao. I'm running varrstoens - been using them now for just over a year, but i've had no issues with them. i got them for $740 (i think they were even like 15% off per wheel) - but i get compliments on them all the time. i would also like to step in terms of wheel origin lol - but i do what works for me. hope your TL gets better
That's cool. I'm glad that you're alright with getting whatever for yourself. It just sucks running around in my area with the friends I have. You rock a fake wheel... Game over. Haha. So for now, I have cheap wheels but at least they aren't really a copy of anything. Or they maybe, but I have no idea what. I don't have a problem with replicas, but man I will hear it from my friends. On my RSX I went from rocking RPF1's to rocking Advan RCII. So expectations from friends are sadly kind of high. Haha.

Originally Posted by VisualEchos
Seriously, no rich guy here, but I'm 46, and have had time to pay things off, as well as put some money back, so when I see something I want I'm able to get it. You'll be the same when you're my age. The problem is, many times I convince myself I don't need what it is that I want, and never end up getting it. Such is life, everything is a compromise.
I hear that. You get smarter with age. Sometimes. I'm still a child at times. I want it I get it. Then find it cheaper later. Haha. At least you have things that will keep you sane. That's a blessing for sure. It's hard to not do what you love.