What rear Camber kit do people use while slammed?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What rear Camber kit do people use while slammed?

How's it going Azine,

I purchased a set of Ingalls adjustable toe and camber arms after I looked around online for about half an hour and all I saw were happy customers and positive reviews. Now they've been sitting in the box all winter and it's almost time to get the new wheel setup on, lower the car, etc. and I figured I'd look deeper into forums to see what people have to say about the kit before I install it. After almost two hours of looking around I've gotten no where, mixed reviews about absolutely everything, some people swear by it, others will never touch an Ingalls product again. I've got some people saying only use the camber arms not the toe, long story short I just ended up confused.

Now I'm going pretty low, and I'm not using this kit to correct the camber, I'm using it to straighten toe (rear toe bolts all frozen ) and add more camber to fit the wider wheels . I'm not an aggressive driver at all and this is purely for looks.

I would like to be able to use the toe arm but if anyone recommends just buying OEM for toe and using the Ingalls for camber only, I can do that. Also, are there any other products anyone with a slammed car can recommend? I need to be able to add camber and my toe arms need replacing no matter what.

Thanks for your time
Old 02-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 351 Likes on 288 Posts
Some of our customers had issues with the Ingalls bushings a few years ago, but those issues were resolved by Ingalls. Since then, we have had very positive feedback from them. What suspension are you using to slam the car?
Old 02-24-2015, 01:19 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ExcelerateRep
Some of our customers had issues with the Ingalls bushings a few years ago, but those issues were resolved by Ingalls. Since then, we have had very positive feedback from them. What suspension are you using to slam the car?
I've been on function & form type 1 for about a year now but the last wheel setup wasn't too aggressive so the natural camber was fine with a little bit of fender work. Good to know the bushing problem was solved I wasn't paying attention to the dates of those threads, thanks!
Old 02-26-2015, 05:53 PM
Race Director

Received 1,795 Likes on 1,348 Posts
Originally Posted by Modassir
...Now they've been sitting in the box all winter ...
If they've been sitting all winter, you might have the crappy bushings. Better confirm it with Ingalls/your vendor before installing...