Teins??

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Teins??

What is the most secure website to order these from? Anyone have any recommendations?

Dont know if this should be in the suspension forum, but since this is also Parts....If needed to be moved please do so!
Old 06-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by YoungnTLDrivr
What is the most secure website to order these from? Anyone have any recommendations?

Dont know if this should be in the suspension forum, but since this is also Parts....If needed to be moved please do so!
You should PM Excelerate, or MRHEELTOE...there are vendors on the site and have great prices...i bought my tein ss from mrheeltoe...u should check out the blackmarket section....these guys on the forums are great many of people will tell u that...i got the oppurtunity to meet Josh of Excelerate and hes a great guy and straight foward businessman..damn im yapping away...sorry, check out these guyz first

Travis
Old 06-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Acuracy
You should PM Excelerate, or MRHEELTOE...there are vendors on the site and have great prices...i bought my tein ss from mrheeltoe...u should check out the blackmarket section....these guys on the forums are great many of people will tell u that...i got the oppurtunity to meet Josh of Excelerate and hes a great guy and straight foward businessman..damn im yapping away...sorry, check out these guyz first

Travis
Thanks I'll do......I'm not a fan of the Black Market
Old 06-26-2006, 04:59 AM
I (don't) whine.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
research koni yellows before you purchase!
Old 06-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by ussi
research koni yellows before you purchase!
Why r they any better then Teins?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Rebourne

I'm torn with buying the Koni Yellows with Neuspeed sport springs and the Basic Teins. Which one would you guys recommend? Pros and Cons...for both!

Thanks.

J
Old 06-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do you want coils or springs?
Old 06-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Rebourne

Originally Posted by CL Platano
Do you want coils or springs?

preferably spring combo's Neuspeed sport spring with koni yellow shocks.

are the Tein Basics from Mr. Heeltoe coilovers?
Old 06-26-2006, 03:32 PM
FOR SALE - BM

yes . tein basics are coilovers... so are the tein SS's.. both basics and SS's are height adjustable.. But, only the SS's have adjustable dampers.. and if you get the EDFC for $300+ you can adjust the dampers from inside the car... i am putting both the SS's and EDFC in my car this weekend... imho.. coilovers are better than just getting springs alone..
Old 06-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Rebourne

Originally Posted by drdamian
yes . tein basics are coilovers... so are the tein SS's.. both basics and SS's are height adjustable.. But, only the SS's have adjustable dampers.. and if you get the EDFC for $300+ you can adjust the dampers from inside the car... i am putting both the SS's and EDFC in my car this weekend... imho.. coilovers are better than just getting springs alone..

So if I want the EDFC I would definitely need to get the Tein SS's right? since they have adjustable dampers and the basics do not. Could you be able to clarify on how the adjustable dampers work from inside the car. Does Heeltoe offer this complete package?
Old 06-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Racer

Question

Where would this be located?
Old 06-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jrock04TSX
So if I want the EDFC I would definitely need to get the Tein SS's right? since they have adjustable dampers and the basics do not. Could you be able to clarify on how the adjustable dampers work from inside the car. Does Heeltoe offer this complete package?
If you get the EDFC you can do it from inside the car and that is Tein SS-P , with the Tein SS you get a little key and you have to adjust it manually underneath your hood and rear seat. The Tein Basic you cannot adjust, I have the SS and love them, if you can get the SS-P go for it.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:58 PM
FOR SALE - BM

I am sure mrheeltoe, or excellerate can get you the unit... its about the size of a radar detector... on the top of the coilovers there are little turn knobs.. the edfc which only works for teins sit at the top of the coilovers.. they are little boxes that do the turning for you... i am sorry but i cant post links for you.. do a search and type edfc... or ., go to the tein website and look it up...
Old 06-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Racer

I am sure mrheeltoe, or excellerate can get you the unit... its about the size of a radar detector... on the top of the coilovers there are little turn knobs.. the edfc which only works for teins sit at the top of the coilovers.. they are little boxes that do the turning for you... i am sorry but i cant post links for you.. do a search and type edfc... or ., go to the tein website and look it up...
I looked it up, this is wat I came up with.

Where in the interior would you put that in?
Old 06-26-2006, 04:30 PM
321 whp SAE

i just got rid of the tein ss w/ edfc for the comptech spring/koni yellow setup. better ride. you can put that unit in the upper compartment.. that's where i had mine
Old 06-26-2006, 06:14 PM
FOR SALE - BM

Originally Posted by bklynpanman
i just got rid of the tein ss w/ edfc for the comptech spring/koni yellow setup. better ride. you can put that unit in the upper compartment.. that's where i had mine
yes, that is exactly the picture... i got my set off of bklynpanman... those little boxes of the EDFC go right on top of the coilovers and you run the wires into your car.. its a plug and play .. i would have opted to have not gotten the EDFC but i did t want to go throught the hastle of blindly adjusting the rears and taking out the backseat if the ride was 2 harsh... i have read a few threads dealing with the EDFC and it seems that the people that have it love it and the people that don't have it with they did...
Old 06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by bklynpanman

How u liking the new combo?...are u gonna be at the Ross Dock Meet?? i would love to see how it compares

Travis