A-Spec Suspension Installed

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A-Spec Suspension Installed

Hey fellas, this is my first post. I had the A-Spec suspension installed yesterday on my TL and OH MY! Car handles like it's on rails now. I'm sure my Toyo Proxy 4 18's help too, but I really like the feel of the suspension. Driving now is even more enjoyable and I noticed the "lower" feel as soon as I sat inside when it was completed. Looks even more aggressive, especially from the side profile. I'd highly recommend the A-Spec suspension if you're looking for an improvement to your driving pleasure.

Can someone tell me how to post pics? Thanks I've been detailing it all weekend to the t with like 5 coats of Zaino Bros Z-2 Pro polish and wax and just had my A-Spec Black Chrome wheels put on.
Old 02-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go to Photobucket.com and register. After registration, browse your computer to load whatever pix you want. After loading your pix, there will be 3 choices at the bottom of the URL, Tag and Img. Copy and paste the [img]yourpics here[/img] into the post. A number of folks have the Aspec suspension and have had nothing but positive comments about it .....