Recommendation for all-season tire

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recommendation for all-season tire

What brand would you guys recommend for a all season tire and why? My max price range is $125 per tire.

OEM spec 235-45-17

Last edited by tsqualers; 12-02-2015 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,687 Likes on 1,303 Posts
Bridgestone RE970AS ok tires but they will get noisy after awhile, or you can go with Continental DWS 06. Don't expect the awesome grip for those tire since the rubber compound is hard. You need to spend more than $125 per tire to get a good/decent set, I now ran Michelin Pilot Super Sport and it has amazing grip in dry and wet traction but then here in Houston TX we don't have snow like where I used to live (CT).
Old 12-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Life Connoisseur

Received 131 Likes on 96 Posts
I'm enjoying my Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season tires.

They also happen to be the highest rated All Season tire on tire-rack that fit our vehicles, I'll be buying them again. Reduced rolling resistance and a warranty of 70,000 miles sold me on them, along with the great reviews. Quiet tire. No complaints from me. Mine were 235-45-17 97V XL. About $140 a tire at Tread Depot with $40 instant rebate.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSe...r=17&zip-code=

Last edited by MonkeyTrucker; 12-02-2015 at 08:01 PM.
The following users liked this post:
HokieJoe (12-06-2015)
Old 12-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,989 Likes on 1,412 Posts
Originally Posted by tsqualers
What brand would you guys recommend for a all season tire and why? My max price range is $125 per tire.

OEM spec 235-45-17
remember install is around $25 a tire plus tax and then old tire disposal fees, the TPMS rebuild kit and any other stuff.

You can find used tires with 90% life on ebay for a great price. I've picked up quite a few saving a ton of money.

I'd honestly say the Continental DWS-06 is the best tire you can buy, it's $132 on tirerack.com and you might be able to find it's older brother, the DWS for cheaper online on ebay.

Discount tire always runs promotions on certain brands with $40+ rebates, they always have 6 months same as cash financing for purchases above $499. Plus they price match anyone else that you can bring in or show in an ad for that's legit.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,158 Likes on 909 Posts
Originally Posted by truonghthe
Bridgestone RE970AS ok tires but they will get noisy after awhile, or you can go with Continental DWS 06. Don't expect the awesome grip for those tire since the rubber compound is hard. You need to spend more than $125 per tire to get a good/decent set, I now ran Michelin Pilot Super Sport and it has amazing grip in dry and wet traction but then here in Houston TX we don't have snow like where I used to live (CT).
i just switched out my re970as for the dws 06 and the dws 06 is pretty amazing. it handles as well if not better than the re970as. the grip is superb!! it's also 3 lbs lighter on each tire even though it has a larger width so i'm very happy with them.

to the OP, the DWS was once of the best selling tires the last few years but they had soft sidewalls but this new updated version improved the sidewall stiffness greatly. i highly recommend them.

also, tires are one of the most underrated items for your car. don't let price be a factor (within reason)
Old 12-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by sockr1
i just switched out my re970as for the dws 06 and the dws 06 is pretty amazing. it handles as well if not better than the re970as. the grip is superb!! it's also 3 lbs lighter on each tire even though it has a larger width so i'm very happy with them.

to the OP, the DWS was once of the best selling tires the last few years but they had soft sidewalls but this new updated version improved the sidewall stiffness greatly. i highly recommend them.

also, tires are one of the most underrated items for your car. don't let price be a factor (within reason)
wait until you get your hand on the Pilot Super Sport, it handle like ridding on rail. I was surprise and almost curb my inside wheel taking a 35 degrees corner at 80 mph. They tend to ask for more steering input once you tell them to turn.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 AM
Pro

Received 167 Likes on 150 Posts
I been using the Nitto Motivo, at 235/40/18, ran them for on my last set - held up great, very confident in most conditions, although, i never ran them in snow conditions. mileage, and traction were good, still have plenty of treadlife after 18 months and 22,000 miles put on them they still looking good! just stay away from the Falkens is all i can say, had a set of those from discount tire the ze612 or something they and barely lasted a year before i had to replace them, and they didn't feel very confident. and have had some friends with bad experiences on falkens also - i would head to the Nitto

Name:  8c896af1-df6b-4e59-8e3c-a9acb2622dd2.jpg
Views: 5341
Size:  400.3 KB

Last edited by Boosejars; 12-03-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Race Director

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,346 Posts
Hmmm, I see that the BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S has knocked the DWS06 down to #2 in the tirerack UHPAS consumer survey. At only $115, might be worth considering. They only have 1/2 the miles tested vs the DWS06, so the ratings may be a bit skewed as it stands right now....
Old 12-03-2015, 06:38 PM
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
My local store said that BFG comp 2 A/S is their answer to the michelin pilot sport A/S 3.. A lot cheaper and has good reviews.

I ended up getting the DWS 06. These so far seem awesome. And side wall and tread look quite a bit better than the old DWS.
But I am not on stock sizes.
255/35 19 and these were basically $225 each installed after $70 rebate.
Stock a lot cheaper, but these were about $275 cheaper for 4 than the Michelins

Last edited by blownby; 12-03-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
BFG comp 2 A/S are directional tho right...
So only rotate front to back and not across.

Keep in mind as well if that is a concern
Old 12-04-2015, 02:38 AM
Drifting

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by MonkeyTrucker
I'm enjoying my Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season tires.

They also happen to be the highest rated All Season tire on tire-rack that fit our vehicles,
I have the Cinturato P7 on my other car. Those tires are complete crap They have TERRIBLE wet traction, and are prone to hydroplane quite easily... I had Bridgestone RE960AS before those tires, and they were lightyears better than the P7.

I'm currently running Michelin Pilot Sport AS3. Those tires are excellent so far . The tire shop told me the Pilot Sport AS Plus that I had previously, had a design defect, which is why they were wearing unevenly for me and everyone else I knew that had that tire.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Andrew

Received 532 Likes on 314 Posts
My recommendation is that you don't get a "no-season" tire, especially in Jersey. If you wanted to cheap-out, why not buy a Civic? Do it right, get a Winter set and a Summer set.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by nfnsquared
Hmmm, I see that the BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S has knocked the DWS06 down to #2 in the tirerack UHPAS consumer survey. At only $115, might be worth considering. They only have 1/2 the miles tested vs the DWS06, so the ratings may be a bit skewed as it stands right now....
Let's see how they compare after a winter & a few more miles as Conti's have a longer tread life rating. So far I have been impressed with the DWS06 I purchased. Still waiting on some snow to really test them (and if it never happens this year that's ok too!).
Old 12-04-2015, 01:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by avs007
I have the Cinturato P7 on my other car. Those tires are complete crap They have TERRIBLE wet traction, and are prone to hydroplane quite easily... I had Bridgestone RE960AS before those tires, and they were lightyears better than the P7.

I'm currently running Michelin Pilot Sport AS3. Those tires are excellent so far . The tire shop told me the Pilot Sport AS Plus that I had previously, had a design defect, which is why they were wearing unevenly for me and everyone else I knew that had that tire.

love those tire as they are on my Lexus right now, it does not grip much as Pilot SS but def better than my previous Potenza RE050.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Race Director

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,346 Posts
Originally Posted by ds03
Let's see how they compare after a winter & a few more miles as Conti's have a longer tread life rating. So far I have been impressed with the DWS06 I purchased. Still waiting on some snow to really test them (and if it never happens this year that's ok too!).
Yeah, totally agree. I'm expecting that the DWS06 will regain the #1 spot in a few months, especially once folks get some winter driving in.

On the other hand, we could have a nice choice of 2 top rated UHPAS tires
Old 12-06-2015, 08:44 AM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
I'm currently running Michelin Pilot Sport AS3. Those tires are excellent so far .
Any snow experience with them? I'm very disappointed with their Winter traction, otherwise, they're great. I'm going with the DWS 06's next time around.

Originally Posted by VisualEchos
My recommendation is that you don't get a "no-season" tire, especially in Jersey. If you wanted to cheap-out, why not buy a Civic? Do it right, get a Winter set and a Summer set.
Not everyone has a garage to stash the off season tires.

Last edited by Steven Bell; 12-07-2015 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Merge Posts-please try out the Multi-Quote button in the lower right hand corner of each post (middle icon).
Old 12-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by DMZ
Any snow experience with them? I'm very disappointed with their Winter traction, otherwise, they're great. I'm going with the DWS 06's next time around.
It's a trade off either way. I ran the DWS too.. The DWS have better snow traction, but the pilots have better dry/wet handling... Can't go wrong either way...

I have the DWS on the wife's car. Fantastic snow grip. Drove up our hill in 12" of snow and ice without needing to chain up like a bunch of other people that couldn't make it.

Last edited by avs007; 12-06-2015 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just put a set of these on and I'm very pleased with the ride and noise characteristics:

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All-Season Plus
235/45-17 H Speed-Rated

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

Tirerack's consumer ratings rated these tires at about #2 behind the Michelin A/S. I went for the Pirelli's because my dealer installed them, (road-force balanced) and did a 4-wheel alignment for $670 cash. Plus, they actually rated higher in snow/ice traction. Not quite as well in wet conditions, but good enough, and I'm well past hot-rodding around.

Based on my short term experience, I highly recommend these tires.

EDIT: Haha, I didn't see MonkeyTrucker's post above.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Cruisin'

Complete crap? That's not my experience at all thus far. I haven't driven them in snow yet, but I've had no problems with wet traction whatsoever. This is a daily driver, so I'm not interested in auto-crossing the car.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by HokieJoe
Complete crap? That's not my experience at all thus far. I haven't driven them in snow yet, but I've had no problems with wet traction whatsoever. This is a daily driver, so I'm not interested in auto-crossing the car.
Yes, it's complete crap. I have it in my daily driver as well... It has terrible wet traction. ABS kicks on very easily during braking at intersections, and traction is easily lost when accelerating from an intersection, especially when making turns. They also hydroplane quite easily on the freeway. I've also had them break loose just when downshifting to pass someone on the freeway on wet pavement.

Perhaps your rain is different than ours. We have strong cross winds over our long bridges, and decently cool temps to go with the rain.

I didn't have any of these problems with any other tires I've purchased. I'm only running the Centurato P7 All Season, because it's all they had when I needed tires at the time.

Originally Posted by HokieJoe
This is a daily driver, so I'm not interested in auto-crossing the car.
It should also be noted that performance tires should not be thought of as for auto-crossing... Think about panic stops, emergency maneuvers, etc... Performance tires help there tremendously... Extra grip could be used for acceleration, but most of the time, it's for panic stops... Handling characteristics could be used for auto-x your car, but most of the time, its for stability during emergency maneuver situations, etc. The tires are *THE* most important safety feature of your car.

Last edited by Steven Bell; 12-07-2015 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Merge Posts-please try out the Multi-Quote button in the lower right hand corner of each post (middle icon).
Old 12-07-2015, 01:32 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,022 Likes on 2,500 Posts
I've had General AS-03 for the past 30k miles and they've been very good A/S tires for the price. Only complaint is they are noisy.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....20Transmission
Old 12-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Life Connoisseur

I have the Cinturato P7 on my other car. Those tires are complete crap They have TERRIBLE wet traction, and are prone to hydroplane quite easily.
I've nothing but a positive experience in owning them for nearly four months.

I don't know of any tire that won't keep your driving honest in wet weather. I've driven in several downpours and was slicing through traffic without issue, nor have I felt any hydroplaning.

Knowing what your other car is would be relevant. Your daily could be complete crap to us.

Tires I've owned on the TL thus far:
1st - Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position UHP (roughly 30,000 mile treadlife)
2nd - Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric UHP (less than 20,000 mile treadlife)
3rd - We won't talk about these.
4th - Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus GT (purported 70,000 mile treadlife)

The Pirelli's are a nice balance between the Potenzas and F1s that I've had. A GREAT fit for my TL.

EDIT:

Maybe you're not running the "Plus" version, they are two variants of the Pirelli Cinturato P7s??? It's a disservice to knock a tire without knowing what you have them installed upon or are unsure of the specifics of your tire. At this point, I'd have to see a pic of your tire on the car, just to believe you're running the same tire myself and another speak highly of on our TLs. And I'm a very spirited driver.

Grand Touring All-Season

Cinturato P7 All Season

Cinturato P7 All Season Plus

Last edited by MonkeyTrucker; 12-09-2015 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Cruisin'

Yes, it's complete crap. I have it in my daily driver as well... It has terrible wet traction. ABS kicks on very easily during braking at intersections, and traction is easily lost when accelerating from an intersection, especially when making turns. They also hydroplane quite easily on the freeway. I've also had them break loose just when downshifting to pass someone on the freeway on wet pavement.

Perhaps your rain is different than ours. We have strong cross winds over our long bridges, and decently cool temps to go with the rain.

I didn't have any of these problems with any other tires I've purchased. I'm only running the Centurato P7 All Season, because it's all they had when I needed tires at the time.

It should also be noted that performance tires should not be thought of as for auto-crossing... Think about panic stops, emergency maneuvers, etc... Performance tires help there tremendously... Extra grip could be used for acceleration, but most of the time, it's for panic stops... Handling characteristics could be used for auto-x your car, but most of the time, its for stability during emergency maneuver situations, etc. The tires are *THE* most important safety feature of your car.

Somehow, I doubt the rain is any different, so maybe there is a difference in asphalt compounds. All I can tell you is that I've had none of the problems you speak of with wet traction on these tires.

EDIT: A friend of mine has these exact tires on her Mazda 3. She actually didn't like them at first because they weren't as planted on dry pavement (plus, her Pirelli's aren't V-speed rated like her other tires ), but really did appreciate their grip in the rain. I mean, looking at the tread design with all of those sipes makes me think they can't be all that bad in the rain. They're miles better in the rain than the Cooper RS3-A Zeon's I just took off.

Last edited by HokieJoe; 12-09-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 07:36 PM
Life Connoisseur

So there's no confusion on the Pirelli P7 Cinturato tires I'm reviewing:

Old 12-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Drifting

Maybe you're not running the "Plus" version, they are two variants of the Pirelli Cinturato P7s??? It's a disservice to knock a tire without knowing what you have them installed upon or are unsure of the specifics of your tire
I know all the specifics of everything I buy for my cars. I have the Plus version, but they are the "H" rated version, which is the same one a different poster also said they had. Your V rated ones have a stiffer sidewall, which could account for some of the difference, but at the end of the day, this tire is still a Grand Touring tire, not a performance tire. I've never found any GT tires to have that great performance. Look at the treadwear warranty. It's 70,000 miles. That means the tread compound is fairly hard, which means it has less grip than a softer tread compound. This tire also has a low rolling resistance, which is great for fuel economy, but not so much for traction (in general).

When I was talking about different rain conditions, I was talking about the conditions that go along with it, not the rain itself... I had mentioned that we have lots of wind over here, and we also have ruts on the freeways from the idiots that run studded tires the entire season, even when it's 60 degrees out, etc.

Old 12-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 356 Likes on 239 Posts
Originally Posted by VisualEchos
What this guy said. Your best all seasons will be outperformed by the worst snow tires. I had DWS and they where crap in snow. Snow tires FTW
Old 12-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Life Connoisseur

Whatever brah, they're a great set of tires.

Recent reviewers:
2015 Lexus LS 460 AWD
2013 Chrysler 300S V6 RWD
2007 Audi A4 Avant 2.0T Quattro Base Model
2013 Tesla Model S 85

Those are just from the first page of reviews. A car than can go 0-60 as fast as a Porsche and arguably the most luxurious Japanese import vehicle.

There's more money in vehicles on that first page alone that amount to more than you'll ever spend on vehicles. And they're sitting on the
Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus GT tires.

The OP inquired about all season tires. Not sure why you're in here and hung up on "performance" tires.

Not many in here need to be schooled on tires either bud.

And you still refuse to tell us what you have the supposed Pirellis mounted on...your argument is shit for #1 we have no idea what your "daily" is, and #2 it sure ain't any of the above.

FYI - I bought the "V" rated for what should have been the related and obvious speed rating.

I'd rate the F1s the best gripping tire I've ever owned, but the tread-life is shit...pure shit. I loved them. The grip of MY Pirelli's are on par with them.

For comparison and to shut you up, here is the highest rated UHP All Season tire as also rated by TireRack. Arguably on par with the Pirelli P7+ GT. I'd personally trust the reviews consisting of over 3.6 million miles than just over 150,000 below:

Either put up or shut up. What's your daily in which your bashing these tires???

Last edited by MonkeyTrucker; 12-09-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Life Connoisseur

Originally Posted by 6spd-GERCO
What this guy said. Your best all seasons will be outperformed by the worst snow tires. I had DWS and they where crap in snow. Snow tires FTW
I'll be doing this, but only the opposite with dedicated Summer tires next season.

We have an all wheel drive vehicle for the snow, sitting on all-season tires.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Life Connoisseur

Here you go OP, instead of listening to a bunch of bantering, you decide, all reviews I've posted have consisted of the same tire size 235/45R17:

Old 12-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Burning Brakes

I'll be doing this, but only the opposite with dedicated Summer tires next season.

We have an all wheel drive vehicle for the snow, sitting on all-season tires.
I have Conti DW's for summer tires, they are ok but there's better tires out there. What will you be picking up for your summer tires?

Now imagine if you had snow tires and AWD

Ice racing classes: this tells you where all seasons stand

All-Seasons- FWD RWD AWD- Most of the time stuck in the snowbank or waiting for a tow out.
Winter/Snow Tires- FWD RWD AWD
Studded- FWD RWD AWD
Old 12-10-2015, 02:26 PM
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Ice racing classes: this tells you where all seasons stand

All-Seasons- FWD RWD AWD- Most of the time stuck in the snowbank or waiting for a tow out.
Winter/Snow Tires- FWD RWD AWD
Studded- FWD RWD AWD
What does all this mean?
Old 12-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Drifting

I'd personally trust the reviews consisting of over 3.6 million miles than just over 150,000 below
I like how you skipped passed the DWS with 46,000,000 miles reported, or the DWS 06, which rated higher, despite only having 355,000 miles reported. If you look at the reviewers that had both the DWS and DWS 06, they rated the 06 higher almost across the board.

But anyways, you have to take these ratings with a grain of salt, and you certainly can't use them to draw conclusions across different performance categories. These ratings are non-scientific and very subjective. The survey simply asks you to rate each category from 1-10, without a non-subjective definition of what each rating means...

So for example, the P7 Plus All Season, rate 8.0 in Deep Snow and 7.9 in Ice.... However, the Pirelli Winter Sottozero Series II Snow tire, also rates 8.0 in Deep Snow and 7.9 in Ice... Does this mean that the P7 Plus All Season is just as good as a dedicated snow tire? Hell no. It just means relative to other GT tires, that's how the P7 Plus rates, and relative to other snow tires that how the Sottozero rates. Different ratings, different expectations, etc.

Even if they tried to make the ratings more precise by defining each rating with something tangible, like, "How many mph can you take a 90 degree turn, etc", that would just add more variables like vehicle suspension tuning, etc.

That's why when I was comparing tires, I wasn't comparing across different cars, I was only talking about tires that I have run on the same car. I didn't mention what my daily driver was, not because I refuse to, but because this is an Acura board, and what the specific car is, is irrelevant to the discussion.

But if you must know, they were mounted on a Supercharged Grand Prix GTP.

The OP inquired about all season tires. Not sure why you're in here and hung up on "performance" tires.
All the tires I mentioned are "All Season" tires.

While I don't doubt you, I find it laughable that a GT Tire with a hard tread compound as the P7 Plus All Season are just as "grippy" as the F1 Asymmetric UHP All Season Tire with a much softer tread compound.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Life Connoisseur

While I don't doubt you, I find it laughable that a GT Tire with a hard tread compound as the P7 Plus All Season are just as "grippy" as the F1 Asymmetric UHP All Season Tire with a much softer tread compound.
I find it laughable you responded when the "evidence" above states my GT All Season Plus Pirellis have better dry grip than any of the UHP all season tires with the exception of the newly rated BF Goodrich. So yeah, they're just as grippy if not more.

Considering the #1 and #2 UHP all season tires as outliers with so many fewer miles being reported, the Pirellis outperform all of the UHP tires in EVERY category. And nearly do so against the outliers.

All for the same tire size 235/45/R17.

Last edited by Steven Bell; 12-10-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:20 PM
Drifting

Considering the #1 and #2 UHP all season tires as outliers with so many fewer miles being reported, the Pirellis outperform all of the UHP tires in EVERY category.
Using your logic, they perform just as good as dedicated snow tires in the snow/ice too!
Old 12-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Life Connoisseur

Using your logic, they perform just as good as dedicated snow tires in the snow/ice too!
Finally, I've gotten through to you. Yes, the Pirellis are GREAT tires, thanks for finally seeing the light.
Old 12-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Drifting

Finally, I've gotten through to you. Yes, the Pirellis are GREAT tires, thanks for finally seeing the light.
Must be, lol... It has higher ratings in every aspect of Dry and Wet handling than their own Max Performance Summer tires.... Who needs separate summer and winter tires, if this tire outperforms both at the same time
The following 2 users liked this post by avs007:
sockr1 (12-10-2015), VisualEchos (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Life Connoisseur

I have Conti DW's for summer tires, they are ok but there's better tires out there. What will you be picking up for your summer tires?

Now imagine if you had snow tires and AWD
We went everywhere in the AWD with all season Goodyear Assurance Triple Treads the last few winters. Even off-road.

I'll likely stick with Bridgestone (Potenza) or Goodyear (F1s) in a performance summer tire. I liked them both, just not the treadlife, so swapping them out may last me 2 or 3 seasons.

I average about 18,000 miles a year on the TL. Was not happy in replacing the UHP F1s in under a year.

I suppose the market is greater for all season tires the further south you get. I get you Northerners buying a winter set, not many in the Southern parts do that. Not even on our SUVs or CUVs.

Must be, lol... It has higher ratings in every aspect of Dry and Wet handling than their own Max Performance Summer tires.... Who needs separate summer and winter tires, if this tire outperforms both at the same time
I know, right?

Last edited by Steven Bell; 12-10-2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Merge Posts
Old 12-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,158 Likes on 909 Posts
there's no way a grand touring tire meets the grip of an ultra high performance tire

going back to the OP...what did you end up deciding?
Old 12-15-2015, 10:27 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by cam_2
What does all this mean?
It just means that winter and all seasons tires are not in the same class for performance, it's like having cleats vs no cleats on a wet grassy field.

All seasons do everything OK, but don't excel in any one category, jack of all trades, master of none.
The following users liked this post:
csmeance (12-16-2015)
Old 03-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Cruisin'

Just to check back in on this issue. My P7 Cinturato's have performed great in the wet and snow this season.