New TL questions...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 04:19 AM
the ish of the crash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New TL questions...

Hey all, I am the proud owner of a brand new Abyss Blue AT TL.. I've been perusing the site for a few hours now and have found some very helpful info but there are a few things I would still like to ask...

Does anyone have this color with black or any other non-chrome/polished colors? I've always loved the look of black wheels on most cars, but I can't recall ever seeing black wheels on a dark blue car.

I love the ride and handling so far, but I've had the car for less than 48 hours now and thus, haven't had a chance to really push the limits. For those of you who have, what kind of setup do you recommend for a good blend of ride and handling? I would like to lower the ride-height and probably go up in wheel diameter, but if the ride suffers too severely I would have no problem with staying closer to stock.

I know this is the wrong area for this, but I'm also looking for (cost) effective performance upgrades. I looked at the cat-back exhaust system from CompTech, but at over $1k for ~7hp, I don't see a real value.

And my final concern, what of the warranty? I probably missed it somewhere else, but what exactly can I do and still remain in warranty?

Thanks in advance for all help & suggestions.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Racer

swaybars and springs I know comptech makes them, not sure about eibach( they are really good) Go to eibach.com or comptech also this sight has a great search tool so find it and use it. It works great congrads on the new car my dad should get one this week im pumped. This site is addicting as welll.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Racer

swaybars and springs I know comptech makes them, not sure about eibach( they are really good) Go to eibach.com or comptech also this sight has a great search tool so find it and use it. It works great congrads on the new car my dad should get one this week im pumped. This site is addicting as welll.
Old 03-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One option is the Aspec suspension along with the CT RASB. Here's a review of the suspension. Here's one post regarding the Comptech ASB. IMO, these are two mods that are worth doing and will make the car much more fun to drive. Enjoy!