New Bridgestone Turanza LS-Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Bridgestone Turanza LS-Z

Replace original Turanza EL42 tires to the Turanza LS-Z today.
Get much better ride and road grip with LS-Z. Can't believe how different my driving now is. Original last 16,000 miles only but I could not take them any longer...
I will try to sell used EL42 on ebay. Sorry Acura, hope somebody needs this crap tires you are installing on one of the best car on US roads.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Originally Posted by crm_codder
Replace original Turanza EL42 tires to the Turanza LS-Z today.
Get much better ride and road grip with LS-Z. Can't believe how different my driving now is. Original last 16,000 miles only but I could not take them any longer...
I will try to sell used EL42 on ebay. Sorry Acura, hope somebody needs this crap tires you are installing on one of the best car on US roads.
Used? With 16,000 miles on 'em?

The best place to take them is the salvage yard. They might do you a favor and take them off your hands. That's more than you'll get on eBay.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by DMZ
Used? With 16,000 miles on 'em?

The best place to take them is the salvage yard. They might do you a favor and take them off your hands. That's more than you'll get on eBay.
They look OK outside, not much used as you could think. Never get tires replaced before 30K, this one is very special crap from Bridgestone.
(BTW on ebay you could get really "bold" one, take a look)
Old 03-09-2005, 07:42 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
BTW on ebay you could get really "bold" one, take a look
True, they say there's a sucker born every minute. And there's plenty of them surfing eBay.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:01 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by DMZ
True, they say there's a sucker born every minute. And there's plenty of them surfing eBay.

Well ebay is good place to cell old crap from home, and get some money for new one...
Don't ask me who might need all this, but I could say for sure - yes people are getting old (sometimes in garbage condition) staff from ebay.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They are queiter, but the TL still feels like a horse and buggy until they warm up
Old 03-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by DMZ
Sucker with sigar in mouse?
Old 03-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by hondafans
They are queiter, but the TL still feels like a horse and buggy until they warm up
Wrong!!! This tires is prefect match for TL. Third day on snow and rain, no problems as before.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wrong!!! This tires is prefect match for TL. Third day on snow and rain, no problems as before.
I have no regrets getting rid of my LS-z's as they flat spotted worse than the EL42's but they did warm up faster so you within 5 miles they do smooth out.

I hit a small pot hole and blew out the sidewall and was not about to pay $300 for another POS LS-z when I could buy a whole set of Toyos or Falkens for $100 more. Both tires rate higher tham the Bridgestone.

To anyone that is considering the LS-z do your reasearch as I'm not the only one one this site with negative experience. If you have money to burn and live in the sun belt thant his tire does perform better in every way than the 42, but I prefered not to deal with the Horse and Buggy ride in the winter time.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Instructor

I have no regrets getting rid of my LS-z's as they flat spotted worse than the EL42's but they did warm up faster so you within 5 miles they do smooth out.

I hit a small pot hole and blew out the sidewall and was not about to pay $300 for another POS LS-z when I could buy a whole set of Toyos or Falkens for $100 more. Both tires rate higher tham the Bridgestone.

To anyone that is considering the LS-z do your reasearch as I'm not the only one one this site with negative experience. If you have money to burn and live in the sun belt thant his tire does perform better in every way than the 42, but I prefered not to deal with the Horse and Buggy ride in the winter time.

I have the LS-Z's which I got free from Firestone after having two sets of EL42's.
You are right they flatspot just as bad as the EL42's. Handling may be a touch better but thats about it.
Old 03-13-2005, 09:39 AM
Instructor

Cool

Both tires rate higher tham the Bridgestone.

Who rate them higher? You? Oh I believe you... Just because they are cheaper? Recently walked on huge parking lot and here is results: G35 (both 2 and 4 doors) equiped with Bridgeston's tires. Didn't see any Toyo or Shmoyo ...
Who cares what anybody saying? Some people like driwing Honda Civic too and talking about too ...
First provide link to the pro test results then we will talk.