Neuspeed Srut Bar Question, Accident Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 04:24 AM
static dumpage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neuspeed Srut Bar Question, Accident Pics

So i totalled my 06 cm7 last year, got a eg and now a tl...and sold some of the parts of my cm but i did keep my ksports, ingalls rear camber kit, neuspeed strut bar, and buddy club condenser...ingalls front ball joint kit was too much of a bitch to get out...

Wondering if the Neuspeed Strut bar will fit the UA6? I know most parts are interchangeable especially sway bars and stock tl/tl-s strut bar but if i install my ksports(i'll probably have to use the tl top hats or drill a hole?) and install the neuspeed strut bar will it fit? and will it fit with the stock tl bar or will i have to replace that? reason i'm asking that is you could have had a tl strut bar with an aftermarket strut bar on the cm's

one of my ksports top hat is bent and washer is missing...i'll try to get pics tomorrow..

here she was before (sorry if i went pic crazy...she was my babygurl)

after that douchebag drunk driver i had to avoid...either i die and he dies or i risk myself and my car...

these were rare dronell forged rims!

it caused ripples in the roof:

sorry for the shitload of pics, just missin her badly
Old 06-19-2009, 07:17 AM
J Bill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't believe I have seen the Neuspeed strut bar being used on TLs. I'm guessing it doesn't fit but I could be wrong. The RV6 strut bar seems to be getting the most attention on our the TL boards right now but I think there are a couple other options. Your girl was beautiful...you can tell you put a lot of work and attention into her. Your TL should treat you right.