Had to do it...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Talking Had to do it...

Sorry for starting another ASPEC suspension thread, but I just put mine in Saturday, and I had to do this. However, I'm not going to go into the details others have simply because it's been done...just wanted to say how awesome the car rides now! This definitely should be the OEM suspension. Installed the CT RSB at the same time (rotated the tires, too), and the improved cornering is quite noticeable. Now I just have to wait for my wheels to show up...

Also, wanted to thank the following folks...

PeterUbers and dsc888 - for the tips and tricks on the ASPEC install...came in very handy.

rbf351 - thanks for posting the install instructions...they actually sent them with the kit, but I didn't know that going into it, so it was nice to have already printed them (and be able to review to ask any questions up front).

wakattack - for the instructions w/ pics for the swaybar install...the install was pretty obvious for us as we had the car up putting the ASPEC parts, but it was nice to have detailed reference materials w/ color pics.

To anyone considering this mod, I will add my name to the long list of folks who advise it. It's simply amazing.