Any Experience with Michelin Premier A/S H-Rated Tires?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts
Any Experience with Michelin Premier A/S H-Rated Tires?

Tires are for my 2008 Acura TL.

Though we love the straightline acceleration performance for merging and driving on hilly grades, we don't do a lot of hard cornering, etc...

Anyone running these Michelin Premier A/S H-Rated tires? I hear that they are good all around tire... Reasonable performance, compliant ride quality and low road noise... Would love to hear some first account reviews from here!
Old 02-19-2017, 03:58 PM
Pro

Received 137 Likes on 91 Posts
H rated tires are not recommended for TL's.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:33 PM
Drifting

Received 591 Likes on 441 Posts
I have had H-rated Michelins on my TL for the past 40k+ miles over the past several years. I am also considering the Premier A/S as my next tire come Spring since my MXM4 are pretty much done.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:13 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the V-rated Premier A/S on my 08. They're not perfect but probably the best touring all-season.

-Great in rain and snow
-Not harsh, but a little firm for a touring tire. They're relatively compliant over big bumps but you feel smaller sharp bumps more than other tires
-Obviously not an amazing handling since these are touring class tires, but they're extremely stable on the highway and in sweepers
-Not loud but definitely wouldn't consider them quiet either. Past Pirelli's (Cinturato P7 and P-Zero All Season Plus) I've had are a bit quieter.

I've not had them long but the feedback on tirerack is that tread life isn't particularly great. Rotate them often and buy them on sale or from Costco, because they're a bit pricey like all Michelin's.