Acura to Replace Bridgestones!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by sweatinmyac
Well, I just mentioned them... so I guess they are now mentioned in this thread. I'm asking since they are an Acura dealership and since some dealerships are replacing the tires, if Montclair is replacing the tires. I didn't know about this thread a year 1/2 ago. So a simple yes or no would have saved you more time.

Of course they are not responsible for everything that goes on in the forums but as an Acura dealer and as a "sponsor" of such a huge forum, not to mention a reputable dealership, it would surprise me if they didn't do anything about a known problem. Especially when other dealerships were trying to fix the situation.

And to be clear, I'm not saying they should or shouldn't do anything. It would, however, be nice to know their stance.
I was just wondering why you asked a question about a specific dealer, and if you had tried to get them to replace your tires.

Are you having a problem with your tires? Did you buy your TL from Montclair Acura? If the answer to the first question is yes, then the answer to the second question doesn't really matter, but the best thing to do would be to check with them to see what they will do about this.

Since this thread is almost a year and a half old, and the discussion was based on the original EL-42's and not the reformulated EL-42's which are now being supplied, it probably hasn't come up recently so you may not get too many replies from people who actually went to Montclair Acura with the problem.